Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 43019 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2006, 01:41:03 PM »
I want to believe that Vince will be doing that show, but it just sounds a little fishy.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2006, 01:45:13 PM »
What would be really funny is if Vince actually won the fight.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2006, 01:46:03 PM »
On a Mayhem thread some time ago, he said he'd planned to compete in April and May, but that an automobile accident left him with a neck injury that sidetracked his training, leaving him unable to do the spring shows.  

Naturally, almost everyone - except Milly, who has more Goodrum ownings to his credit than anyone in the world - patted him on the back, wished him a speedy recovery, and offered him encouragement for the show(s) he said he would do 'later in the year'.  

In the same discussion, Vince started talking smack to Storm - a guy who actually has a bodybuilding physique - threatened to beat the guy up, etc., etc., so then Storm answered back with a challenge of his own to Vince.  And as you all might expect, after several chest-thumpin' posts where he boasts about his brawling credentials picked up when he worked as a correctional officer and bouncer, he began back-peddling like a Kennedy on prom night.  

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2006, 01:48:49 PM »
All things Vince Goodrum

=

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2006, 02:13:35 PM »
All things Vince Goodrum

=

it's more like ....

"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2006, 02:34:16 PM »
It'll have to be after I finish competing this year.  But coming over to shut this amateur up should be fun.  Better start training Grundy

Why would you get on stage and embarass yourself again ???
W

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2006, 03:16:20 PM »
On a Mayhem thread some time ago, he said he'd planned to compete in April and May, but that an automobile accident left him with a neck injury that sidetracked his training, leaving him unable to do the spring shows. 

Naturally, almost everyone - except Milly, who has more Goodrum ownings to his credit than anyone in the world - patted him on the back, wished him a speedy recovery, and offered him encouragement for the show(s) he said he would do 'later in the year'. 

In the same discussion, Vince started talking smack to Storm - a guy who actually has a bodybuilding physique - threatened to beat the guy up, etc., etc., so then Storm answered back with a challenge of his own to Vince.  And as you all might expect, after several chest-thumpin' posts where he boasts about his brawling credentials picked up when he worked as a correctional officer and bouncer, he began back-peddling like a Kennedy on prom night. 

Tre, I've never made any fight threats to Storm and even he would acknowledge that.  You can also look at any Mayhem post regarding the issue and you won't find anything.  I hardly ever post on Mayhem simply because you can no longer really say what you want around there and have an opinion without kissing the Mods asses or Chad Nicholls.  I have no problem with Chad personally or professionally but I certainly don't agree with all his contest prep techniques as I same differences with other fellow nutritionists.   I feel Getbig.com gives folks the power to say what you gotta say without being silenced or having to kiss ass.   I was one of the first members and I was asked to come over from Meso_Rx to get some articles in and to basically because I've been bringing the funny since the late 90s.

One thing that's really disappointing is that Muscle Mayhem literally has no discussion whatsoever on the PDI and basically wiped all articles about it.  It should be there for folks to ridicule like me or praise  from other but NOT ERASED AND COVERED UP!!!.

Getting back  on trackI simply told Storm that I'll be on stage at the Mountaineer in the Heavyweight Division.  He's wanting to drop his weight drastically just so he can be right next to me which is fine with me.  He wants to fight but I explained that with all my friends competing in the same show, he would problably end up with a bad headache.  I also stated that it was silly to fight at an NPC event as  its a bodybuilding show, not a Toughman Contest

When it comes to a bodybuilding show, I fight onstage...not offstage.  When I'm done with a show, the only fighting I want to do is for my 2 for 1 deal on Pizza  and 2 liter Cokes  I'm not going to get suspended because of some hothead who wants to brawl.  To insure I don't have to put up with it, I may just bring my "The Magic 9 " with me in my fanny pack cause I'm not putting up with jack shit at the Mountaineer. All I'll say if something goes down, I'm claiming self-defense. 
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2006, 03:20:08 PM »
He wants to fight but I explained that with all my friends competing in the same show, he would problably end up with a bad headache.

I'm quoting this as I have decided that it is probably a lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2006, 03:25:26 PM »
I'm not going to get suspended because of some hothead who wants to brawl.  To insure I don't have to put up with it, I may just bring my "The Magic 9 " with me in my fanny pack cause I'm not putting up with jack shit at the Mountaineer. All I'll say if something goes down, I'm claiming self-defense. 

LOL
Screenshotted to let the world know that any claims of shooting in self defense made by Vince are to avoid NPC suspension!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2006, 03:37:09 PM »
LOL
Screenshotted to let the world know that any claims of shooting in self defense made by Vince are to avoid NPC suspension!

No just to deal with the haters.  Usually when I go anywhere, I got someone for protection whether its pepper spray, stun stick, or taser.   People don't want to fight like back in the old days so I do what I have to do.  I was at the Metrolina with some "protection" too.  I may bring the piece but whenever I go, I'm always armed and ready to go to war with whoever.  I even stay "protected" at the flea market, try to steal a bottle of vitamins off the table you'll get some stun stick in the back along with being cuffed.  That's how I roll   
A

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2006, 03:50:33 PM »
lol,this thread is entertaining  :D
R

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »
I may bring the piece but whenever I go, I'm always armed and ready to go to war with whoever.  I even stay "protected" at the flea market, try to steal a bottle of vitamins off the table you'll get some stun stick in the back along with being cuffed.  That's how I roll 

Ok, Kellen Winslow (his 2nd mention today).

You're definitely a no-limit soldier, VG.   

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »
I guarantee if someone was to attend a show Vince is in, people would donate money towards gas and whatever. I would love to know what this guy is like in person. I still can't believe he and a few others on this board are real people.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »
Vince, are you going to fight Grundy? or are you yellow?
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2006, 04:16:34 PM »
I guarantee if someone was to attend a show Vince is in, people would donate money towards gas and whatever. I would love to know what this guy is like in person. I still can't believe he and a few others on this board are real people.

I attended the Charlotte Pro last year and looked for Vince there.  He had said he would be going to the show because he needed to talk with his 'boys' from Europa about some product this-and-that...you know, the kind of stuff only 'business folk' like himself talk about.  

I forget what the excuse was that weekend, but he was unable to make it and thus I lost the opportunity to find out whether he really does exist or is just a funny joke being played on all of us.    

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 12, 2006, 04:20:44 PM »
I attended the Charlotte Pro last year and looked for Vince there.  He had said he would be going to the show because he needed to talk with his 'boys' from Europa about some product this-and-that...you know, the kind of stuff only 'business folk' like himself talk about. 

I forget what the excuse was that weekend, but he was unable to make it and thus I lost the opportunity to find out whether he really does exist or is just a funny joke being played on all of us.   

It may be a joke, I told my friends about it and they were reading this thread, and I swear to god when they saw that pic of the flabby black dude, my buddy spat Superman energy drink all over my screen.
E

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: June 12, 2006, 04:22:13 PM »
I attended the Charlotte Pro last year and looked for Vince there.  He had said he would be going to the show because he needed to talk with his 'boys' from Europa about some product this-and-that...you know, the kind of stuff only 'business folk' like himself talk about. 

If Vince is playing a joke on us all, well, that would be just about the funniest thing I have ever seen. I have my doubts however that anyone could pull off anything this convincing without it being real.

On the other hand, he is so "out there" it doesn't seem possible a person could function like that for more than maybe 15 minutes before natural selection removes him from the genepool. I have never seen anyone take this much abuse anywhere and keep coming back for more...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #242 on: June 12, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »

Had some work to do at home.  I spoke with them later and at the Metrolina this year on increasing shipments for products.  Europa has helped me grow my business and has keep things rolling even after the crash of ephedra.  I use them for 30% of my overall orders because they know what sells good.

You can look for me at the next show or whatever, I don't go to shows based on your schedule. 
A

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
but why would someone who looks so shitty compete in a show? It had to be done as a joke. No one in their right mind would go and compete looking like that. That guy obviously has never even worked out.
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2006, 04:31:55 PM »
Had some work to do at home.  I spoke with them later and at the Metrolina this year on increasing shipments for products.  Europa has helped me grow my business and has keep things rolling even after the crash of ephedra.  I use them for 30% of my overall orders because they know what sells good.

You can look for me at the next show or whatever, I don't go to shows based on your schedule. 

Nor should you, although I'm sure you'd find a reason not to show. 

I'm also sure that you're one of Europa's VIP customers.  It's your endorsement that has helped *their* business grow. 

A major supplement dealer like yourself should have a double booth at the Arnold Expo.  Will you be there? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2006, 04:40:19 PM »
No just to deal with the haters.  Usually when I go anywhere, I got someone for protection whether its pepper spray, stun stick, or taser.   People don't want to fight like back in the old days so I do what I have to do.  I was at the Metrolina with some "protection" too.  I may bring the piece but whenever I go, I'm always armed and ready to go to war with whoever.  I even stay "protected" at the flea market, try to steal a bottle of vitamins off the table you'll get some stun stick in the back along with being cuffed.  That's how I roll   

LOL @ "That's how I roll"

Vince, you do know that the Mountaineer is being held at "the Farthing Auditorium on the Appalachian State University campus in Boone, NC on September 24."

If you plan on carrying a "9" on a college campus because "that is how you roll", then bragging about it on a public forum, you may want to check your state statutes for concealed carry. 

You've just made the public statement that you plan to illegally carry a 9mm  firearm onto college property, to use in case anyone gives you any "jack shit".  This is a felony, and you give law-abiding, non-hothead gun owners a bad name.

To insure I don't have to put up with it, I may just bring my "The Magic 9 " with me in my fanny pack cause I'm not putting up with jack shit at the Mountaineer. All I'll say if something goes down, I'm claiming self-defense. 

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2006, 04:50:40 PM »
for my sake and overall entertainment sake, can someone please post the Vince competition pics?  Not any photoshopped ones, but the actual pics from the competition.  I nned a refresher on those and a good laugh at the same time.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2006, 04:55:46 PM »
LOL @ "That's how I roll"

Vince, you do know that the Mountaineer is being held at "the Farthing Auditorium on the Appalachian State University campus in Boone, NC on September 24."

If you plan on carrying a "9" on a college campus because "that is how you roll", then bragging about it on a public forum, you may want to check your state statutes for concealed carry. 

You've just made the public statement that you plan to illegally carry a 9mm  firearm onto college property, to use in case anyone gives you any "jack shit".  This is a felony, and you give law-abiding, non-hothead gun owners a bad name.

Alright, I officially do not believe that Vince is real. Nobody is this stupid.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2006, 04:57:29 PM »
Nor should you, although I'm sure you'd find a reason not to show. 

I'm also sure that you're one of Europa's VIP customers.  It's your endorsement that has helped *their* business grow. 

A major supplement dealer like yourself should have a double booth at the Arnold Expo.  Will you be there? 

No, I'm not a major dealer.  I mainly sell locally in the rural South where I'm most popular and known for my work.  My worldwide sales are based from running ads in Ebay.com for the Genesis Line and Total Trainer Machines and Ebay.co.uk for products such as Humagro and Testatropinol as well as the pro-shop on the web supported by link ads from Google Base and newspaper ads.  Best way to describe me is a localized regional company which does do business worldwide simply because the business is out there.

I sure Europa appreciates me because they send me practically every sample new product out and I in return keep the orders coming and point new business to them.  Last time, I went to a new gym and they asked me who to go with for stocking their gym up which I replied Europa and that they would also provide free refrigerators for the drinks if they kept everything stocked which they'll need to do anyway for all the members.  Now the gym uses Europa for their stuff.  I'm sure there are larger customers than me including the referral I did but any business has to respect all customers large or small.  I appreciate anyone supporting my customers that pays my bills, that puts cloth on my back and food on my table and allows me to send money to my mom.  Whether they buy a bottle of vitamins, I treat them like they bought the kitchen sink.

A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2006, 05:04:30 PM »
Vince, when that one guy from Mayhem offered to give you an ass kicking, you said something along the lines of "i'll break a bottle over your head".
Now that someone else on mayhem is offering to kick your ass, you say you're bringing a posse and a gun.

Not once did you say "no i won't fight" or "i'll fight fair".

Tre said he looked for you at a show to see if you're a turd or just a gimmick.  You didn't show up, you said you had business to do at home.
You netted 24K last year according to your tax return that you posted and scanned for us all to see.  How much business did you have to take care of?

Grundy said he'll kick your ass, you need to pick a time and a place.  People, including Grundy, offered to pay all your expenses.  You're tip toeing around it.

Are you really that much of a bitch?
Deep Tissue Massage