Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42884 times)

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 02:21:49 PM »
Jimmy, did you say you'd pay for travel???

That's what I said. I will pay your airline ticket to the location when you and Guy agree when and where to fight.

To make it in more interesting I give you 3 weeks to confirm date and location. If you back down after confirming date here on GetBig...you will not be allowed back on this board and your account will be deleted...fair???
JM

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 02:23:06 PM »
That's what I said. I will pay your airline ticket to the location when you and Guy agree when and where to fight.

To make it in more interesting I give you 3 weeks to confirm date and location. If you back down after confirming date here on GetBig...you will not be allowed back on this board and your account will be deleted...fair???

Best post ever

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 02:23:32 PM »

I love it! We are all waiting for your reply Vincent!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 02:24:04 PM »
So Vince, it's 21 weeks until you crush us all at the Elite on Nov. 4th.  I start my diet next week, but have my doubts as to my chances.  I mean, if I'm just gonna get hammered by you what's the point?  Right?

I guess you're now in the planning stages of chiseling that hulking physique of yours into shredded contest shape, huh? 

Let us know how much you weigh and will weigh, so we all know which weight class to avoid.

Myself?  I look to come @ 230-235.  I won't be the biggest, but I will be in shape. 

I just hope you don't make me look too silly.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »
It'll have to be after I finish competing this year.  But coming over to shut this amateur up should be fun.  Better start training Grundy
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »
It'll have to be after I finish competing this year.  But coming over to shut this amateur up should be fun.  Better start training Grundy

LOL, of course you will Vince. You are embarrasing your self! How many times have you pulled out of your last couple of shows. You are a Sad man Vince and I have no respect for you. You call your self a man and you are not even a boy! I pity you, I really do!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 02:37:23 PM »
It'll have to be after I finish competing this year. 

Shit, bitch, you haven't even started!

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »

That's fine...I don't want it to interfere with your contest prep...You and Guy can set the fight anytime you want , could be in months but you have to set a date for this within 3 weeks.
JM

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »
Ok My D Cupped Gyno friend. I will answer your question-

A- Ernie Walked around Gold's gym in Venice and belittled me and stated he was going to kick my ass. I could make money fighting Ernie as we are both National Champion Bodybuilders and if promoted the correct way I could have made some money and beat on a man I dislike and stroked my ego a little

B- Then there is you! You are an Idiot and you continualy belittle me and act like you are the man. I was sick of your stupidity so I called you on it and just as I knew you backed down. Still waiting on a date?

C- Why have I not had a local fight? because I am not doing all that training and putting my family through that for $1,500. Like I said in a recent interview on fighting "if it makes money it makes sense" $1,500 makes no sense for the work I will put into it. With you I wouldn't have to train and it would be fun!

So with Ernie I would fight someone I dislike and an oppurtunity to make some money and with you it was never going to happen because you are a coward. Plain and simple. You find your balls and remeber your a man you come to LA and we will handle this Breast Milk. I laugh at you like everyone else. Notice you are the only negative comment in this thread!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

I don't blame you for not wanting to fight. MMA fighters are the most underpaid athletes in the world.(except for the headliners of the PPV's). 1500 would actually be at the very high end for a first fight.
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2006, 02:39:10 PM »
LMAO. Thank you for a good laugh Mate!

No problem, man - that's my standard response to Goodrum anytime he opens his fool mouth.  

I only have one thing to ask of you - please don't put him in the morgue, because every internet board needs a good punching bag and Goodrum trumps 'weedouttheweak' in that department.   ;D

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2006, 02:43:00 PM »
No problem, man - that's my standard response to Goodrum anytime he opens his fool mouth.  

I only have one thing to ask of you - please don't put him in the morgue, because every internet board needs a good punching bag and Goodrum trumps 'weedouttheweak' in that department.   ;D

Tre..I'm sure you will find someone else..LOLOL
JM

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2006, 02:44:40 PM »
LOL, of course you will Vince. You are embarrasing your self! How many times have you pulled out of your last couple of shows. You are a Sad man Vince and I have no respect for you. You call your self a man and you are not even a boy! I pity you, I really do!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

I at least know what actual bodybuilding is rather than your "Quaker State" nubain taking method that you used over the years.

All natural, me.

All fake, you

A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2006, 02:53:09 PM »

I at least know what actual bodybuilding is rather than your "Quaker State" nubain taking method that you used over the years.

All natural, me.

All fake, you

That was so Bad I think you just owned your self.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2006, 02:55:15 PM »

That was so Bad I think you just owned your self.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

How so??? Everything I said was true.

You used synthol and you still use nubain.  Did I miss anything, wanker???
A

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 02:58:41 PM »

I don't see you guys talking about a fight date...cmon now, leave this for the ring....Time is ticking...
JM

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2006, 03:01:10 PM »

Vince, give us a Date! The ball is in your court?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »
Set the date already. This has been going on for months

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2006, 03:03:20 PM »
I don't see you guys talking about a fight date...cmon now, leave this for the ring....Time is ticking...

At this moment, I don't have a date.  My final show planned is for November in Greenville SC at the Shannon Metreaod Classic.  Afterwards, then I'll consider dates. 

Time is ticking though....so let the fucker tick.  Because I will go 'tic soon enough
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2006, 03:04:48 PM »
Vince, give us a Date! The ball is in your court?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

You got your answer, now how about answering my question.

Grundy, will you fight some local in your area or not???
A

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2006, 03:05:05 PM »

At this moment, I don't have a date.  My final show planned is for November in Greenville SC at the Shannon Metreaod Classic.  Afterwards, then I'll consider dates. 

Time is ticking though....so let the fucker tick.  Because I will go 'tic soon enough

So..you are really full of shit!! That's what I wanted to know. I'm done with this thread.
JM

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2006, 03:11:40 PM »
I rarely post, but I have to pitch in with a few words here.  Vince you look like an absolute idiot here, and I think even you are smart enough to realize that.  You come up with so many excuses not to fight Grundy, its near comedy.  With travel expenses paid for, theres obviously zero reason for you not to accept.  I would even accept knowing I would get my ass kicked just to at least stand up for myself and my words, (and a sweet trip to California, black eyes orn ot it would be cool).  Vince, step back and look at yourself, you are a weak imposter of a man.  And a weak imposter of a bodybuilder also, but thats a whole different story.  If I were you, I would seriously consider getting off this board.  There is less than zero respect for you here, no one will haved a good word to say about you, and obviously no one will purchase whatever you sell.  All you  are looking at is a future of constant belittlement, which I must say you do deserve.  And didn't Mr. Grundy kick that nubain habit, which he deserves credit for, or do you have a magic eye that allows you to see his daily moves.  Boy I'll bet you'd like to watch his daily moves, you seem like that kind of guy Vince.  Bottom line Vince, you are the saddest pussy I have ever witnessed on here.  Hey Jimmy, buy me a flight to Cali, as long as I dont have to get my ass kicked for it lol.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

Vince, you started this thread and now you come up with excuse after excuse.  You really are looking like a pussy.  Don't let you're mouth-or keyboard-write checks your body can't cash.

It makes no difference if guy fights local competition or not.  The fact that he does not fight should make it easier for you.  Why tell him to go get experience?  I'd rather fight someone who's never fought.  If you're a good as you believe yourself to be it should not matter either way.
nasser=piece of shit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2006, 03:18:29 PM »
So..you are really full of shit!! That's what I wanted to know. I'm done with this thread.

Forget you Mentis.  I stated that I had to finish competing first.  You think I'm going to go to Cali to fight some loser who may just back down over doing my shows. 

Fact is, even if I whipped Grundy's ass, he would have made plenty of money off the fight while I would have walked home with nothing. 

Just a washed up pro anyway.  Finished almost dead last at the Arnold Classic  and still got DQ for diuretics.
A

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2006, 03:23:35 PM »
lets all toss in 20 bucks, send it to Jimmy Mentis and that money can be used to give to Vince for the fight.  If theres a couple grand or something in the pot, that woluld be a better payoff than him competing and finishing last and getting zero.  Makes sense, doesnt it Vince?  2000>0, isnt it?????  Anyone else up for this?

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2006, 03:29:30 PM »
Oh Man, man, man.This is the most infantile thread i've read!,... on your part Vince.the man answered your Q the 1st time yet you keep going over stuff that has been finalized.Sounds like a kid in a schoolyard,... "you hit me 1st".Ball up & give the man a date.Anywhere after Nov. even, Gundy is being more of a man than he really needs to be.Either that or just apologise & admit you've been owned.