Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42890 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #250 on: June 12, 2006, 05:11:53 PM »
Vince, did you write this copy for 'humagro' (on E-bay.uk)?

This product is a powerful muscle gainer which stimulates rapid growth throughout the entire body causing significant muscle growth especially when taken while weight training. The hormone stimulates your hormone glands increasing levels by up to 50% causing stimulated body growth. If you have been training and not really seeing any real gains while every one else seems to be getting bigger even though they workout less this is because they are most probably on some type of stimulant such as growth hormone. Muscle Growth without adequate muscle fuel is extremely hard which is why to see real bulging growth you need supplements. When weight training while taking this product the average muscle gain is between 8-12 lbs of muscle and you will notice the firmness of your muscles increase and become tighter. Personally I have found this product very beneficial for building a good foundation of pumped muscle which looks like real strong muscle. The product also drives nitrogen into the muscles were it’s synthesized for growth giving your muscles a much fuller look.

This product is 100% safe and approved but should definitely be taken to the recommended dosage amount as it is a strong product. Not recommended for under 16’s as your growth hormone levels are already very active already below this age.

There are no negative side effects to this product and you will experience muscle growth and a feeling of higher energy levels .

One tub will last on average six weeks in which the stimulation of this product should cause between 8-12 lbs of muscle growth.

/ps. logic/grammar aside, a squad of Viennese psychiatrists probably couldn't explain you.   :P 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #251 on: June 12, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »
LOL @ "That's how I roll"

Vince, you do know that the Mountaineer is being held at "the Farthing Auditorium on the Appalachian State University campus in Boone, NC on September 24."

If you plan on carrying a "9" on a college campus because "that is how you roll", then bragging about it on a public forum, you may want to check your state statutes for concealed carry. 

You've just made the public statement that you plan to illegally carry a 9mm  firearm onto college property, to use in case anyone gives you any "jack shit".  This is a felony, and you give law-abiding, non-hothead gun owners a bad name.

240, if I do security work for various companies and industry, don't you think I'm licensed to carry a concealed weapon.  This is the South and the NRA belt.  Everyone is packing heat around these parts.  I'm referring to keeping my piece in my car going back and forth from my hotel, or course you can't carry weapons on a public school grounds.  Once on those ground, there will be security on the grounds that will prevent any hotheads acting up anyway.  My job is to come in, take care of business, pick up my trophy and head back to the hotel for the after-party.  That's it

Right now, I'm weighing around 197 and even after having the flu last weeks, things are getting back to normal.  I have a job to do, I have the haters to silence, I have a lot of work to do and when its done, I'm getting out of doing NPC shows and going back to the INBF where I belong.  Being a natural bodybuilder gives my a very rough disadvantage over others who use.  I feel however I can go toe to toe against the others right now but I have to be realistic as to how far I can go in the NPC.  Tre is somewhat right that I don't belong in the NPC but not right on bodybuilding.  I have the genetics to make a decent career.

If you feel so concerned over a show you're not even going to, then go call Crimestoppers. 
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #252 on: June 12, 2006, 05:15:11 PM »

240, if I do security work for various companies and industry, don't you think I'm licensed to carry a concealed weapon.  This is the South and the NRA belt.  Everyone is packing heat around these parts.  I'm referring to keeping my piece in my car going back and forth from my hotel, or course you can't carry weapons on a public school grounds.  Once on those ground, there will be security on the grounds that will prevent any hotheads acting up anyway.  My job is to come in, take care of business, pick up my trophy and head back to the hotel for the after-party.  That's it

Right now, I'm weighing around 197 and even after having the flu last weeks, things are getting back to normal.  I have a job to do, I have the haters to silence, I have a lot of work to do and when its done, I'm getting out of doing NPC shows and going back to the INBF where I belong.  Being a natural bodybuilder gives my a very rough disadvantage over others who use.  I feel however I can go toe to toe against the others right now but I have to be realistic as to how far I can go in the NPC.  Tre is somewhat right that I don't belong in the NPC but not right on bodybuilding.  I have the genetics to make a decent career.

If you feel so concerned over a show you're not even going to, then go call Crimestoppers. 
hahahahahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #253 on: June 12, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »
My job is to come in, take care of business, pick up my trophy and head back to the hotel for the after-party. 

I have the haters to silence,

Being a natural bodybuilder gives my a very rough disadvantage over others who use. 

I have the genetics to make a decent career.

Did you flee reality, or have the two of you never even met?

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #254 on: June 12, 2006, 05:27:36 PM »
Vince also made an audio message where he said he and his friends will beat up Chris Mason.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2006, 05:28:10 PM »
Vince, when that one guy from Mayhem offered to give you an ass kicking, you said something along the lines of "i'll break a bottle over your head".
Now that someone else on mayhem is offering to kick your ass, you say you're bringing a posse and a gun.

Not once did you say "no i won't fight" or "i'll fight fair".

Tre said he looked for you at a show to see if you're a turd or just a gimmick.  You didn't show up, you said you had business to do at home.
You netted 24K last year according to your tax return that you posted and scanned for us all to see.  How much business did you have to take care of?

Grundy said he'll kick your ass, you need to pick a time and a place.  People, including Grundy, offered to pay all your expenses.  You're tip toeing around it.

Are you really that much of a bitch?

That was da thinker where he threaten to jump me when I got off the bus coming to Austin TX.  I would have done it to

Then Storm with the threats.  This day and age when someone saids they are going to kick someone's ass, you don't know what to expect.  Most of my friends are doing the Mountaineer and I'm rolling along with them which is the reason I'm doing the show.  I'm coming to compete and have fun and Storm isn't.  If he's planning to start trouble, I have no choice but to deal with the situation.

Grundy is brave to pick fights across the country when I posed the question whether he'd fight someone local since he endorses an MMA company, he saids hell no.  Who has ever heard of an MMA endorsed fighter who...doesn't fight .  Forrest Griffen fights, Chuck Liddell fights...Grundy doesn't. WTF up with that  He just makes challenges to people from long distance. 

If Grundy is going to endorse an MMA company, he should go out and get a fight in reasonable distance.  There are tons of amatuer fighters that can give him a few lumps to show him that fighting isn't a game.  Grundy can't beat me because he doesn't have any experience where-as I do fighting a shitload of people.  Grundy hasn't scrapped like I've scrapped because it was my job for many years.  If Grundy thinks he can beat me, then he better think again.  Sparring isn't the same as someone trying to literally take your head off.  Inmates facing life in prison or the needle have nothing to lose so they will be the most violent fighters of all.  And I dealt with that shit. 

Grundy is nothing but a marketeer, he ain't no fighter. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »
Did you flee reality, or ha  ve the two of you never even met?

Aren't you going to respond with....

Hey I sell websites for 300 dollars, you want one for yourself.  Give your site some jaws.  Please buy a website, I gotta pay my baby's momma bills and this is my only job other than posting 30,000 messages on Getbig a day hoping someone will buy a website for 300.00.  I'm desparate for your business.  I'm getting better every day, honestly ;)  If you buy a website for 300.00 in the next 30 minutes, I'll throw in a free pair of Ginsu Knives absolutely free, just pay shipping and handling.   Call today, operators err... my sister is waiting by the house phone to take your order and do all the graphic artist work for you .$$$$ ;D
A

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2006, 05:41:03 PM »
Vince can you sell me a bag of the shit your smoking?
grundle has no sack,

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2006, 05:46:15 PM »
Vince can you sell me a bag of the shit your smoking?

You can visit my website for my herbal teas if you want some of the stuff I'm on.  It'll get you mellow like a guy
A

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2006, 05:50:52 PM »
Vince, I don't believe you have any friends.  You go to these show and you know  people.  You walk up to them and you talk to them.  They do not come up to you at any time and talk to you.  After you approach them, talk to them and then leave, they discuss what a donkey you are.  No self respecting human being will associate with you and admit to being your friend.  The only thing you "roll" with is your 1979 Caprice Classic, the one with the rims spray painted silver which you tell everyone is "chrome". You have never been laid, and if you have, 12 bucks says that bitch was  fat, ugly or fugly.  Your idea of a "9" is going to a Wal Mart and buying one of those CO2 pistols that shoot pellets and being the "man" with that gun.  You have been called a bitch, the absolute worst name a man can endure.  If you were a guard in jail like you say, you know that bitch is the term that cannot be taken lightly.  I was behind bars and know that is not a term that you just let slide (I am not bragging as I am sop not proud that I was in jail, it is not cool).  All of your posts point to the fact that you Vince, are a spineless "bitch".

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2006, 06:01:10 PM »

.  My job is to come in, take care of business, pick up my trophy and head back to the hotel for the after-party.  That's it

Hahahahhahahahahahah !!!!!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2006, 06:26:30 PM »

When it comes to a bodybuilding show, I fight onstage...not offstage. 
Damn dude!   That's good stuff!

I almost shit all over myself laughing!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2006, 06:37:40 PM »
My job is to come in, take care of business, pick up my trophy and head back to the hotel for the after-party.

Trophy?  You do know it's a National Qualifier and that you're doing an OPEN class, right?  You also realize that only the top 5 place.  Just making sure.

Career?  In bb?  You?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2006, 07:23:38 PM »

That was da thinker where he threaten to jump me when I got off the bus coming to Austin TX.  I would have done it to

Then Storm with the threats.  This day and age when someone saids they are going to kick someone's ass, you don't know what to expect.  Most of my friends are doing the Mountaineer and I'm rolling along with them which is the reason I'm doing the show.  I'm coming to compete and have fun and Storm isn't.  If he's planning to start trouble, I have no choice but to deal with the situation.

Grundy is brave to pick fights across the country when I posed the question whether he'd fight someone local since he endorses an MMA company, he saids hell no.  Who has ever heard of an MMA endorsed fighter who...doesn't fight .  Forrest Griffen fights, Chuck Liddell fights...Grundy doesn't. WTF up with that  He just makes challenges to people from long distance. 

If Grundy is going to endorse an MMA company, he should go out and get a fight in reasonable distance.  There are tons of amatuer fighters that can give him a few lumps to show him that fighting isn't a game.  Grundy can't beat me because he doesn't have any experience where-as I do fighting a shitload of people.  Grundy hasn't scrapped like I've scrapped because it was my job for many years.  If Grundy thinks he can beat me, then he better think again.  Sparring isn't the same as someone trying to literally take your head off.  Inmates facing life in prison or the needle have nothing to lose so they will be the most violent fighters of all.  And I dealt with that shit. 

Blah, Blah, Blah!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2006, 07:26:35 PM »
Blah, Blah, Blah!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
the only thing Vince has fought is his urge to suck cock and eat Ho Ho's and he loses 99.9% of the time.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »
I am pretty sure that *I* could offer to fight Vince and he would find a reason to back out ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2006, 08:43:09 PM »

When it comes to a bodybuilding show, I fight onstage...not offstage.  When I'm done with a show, the only fighting I want to do is for my 2 for 1 deal on Pizza  and 2 liter Cokes  I'm not going to get suspended because of some hothead who wants to brawl.  To insure I don't have to put up with it, I may just bring my "The Magic 9 " with me in my fanny pack cause I'm not putting up with jack shit at the Mountaineer. All I'll say if something goes down, I'm claiming self-defense. 

Vince onstage or offstage in fight you'd lose everytime.  Come on, you know and so does everyone else.  Give that part up.  And you write you fight for your 2 for 1 deal pizza and Coke.  But, in reality you actually eat and drink all this backstage just before getting on stage the 1 time you were there.  Don't forget to take off the safety.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2006, 08:54:52 PM »
I am pretty sure that *I* could offer to fight Vince and he would find a reason to back out ::)

A *classic* owning.

;D

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #268 on: June 12, 2006, 09:19:29 PM »

You're lying again Vince.  Here is the thread where you threatend to hit 'da thinker over the head with a beer bottle:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10674&highlight=beer+bottle

No where, not once, does 'da thinker ever say he'll "jump you when you get off the bus."

Why do you lie like this?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #269 on: June 12, 2006, 09:37:39 PM »
You're lying again Vince.  Here is the thread where you threatend to hit 'da thinker over the head with a beer bottle:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10674&highlight=beer+bottle

No where, not once, does 'da thinker ever say he'll "jump you when you get off the bus."

Why do you lie like this?

And the ownership goes on...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2006, 03:53:36 AM »
Vince onstage or offstage in fight you'd lose everytime.  Come on, you know and so does everyone else.  Give that part up.  And you write you fight for your 2 for 1 deal pizza and Coke.  But, in reality you actually eat and drink all this backstage just before getting on stage the 1 time you were there.  Don't forget to take off the safety.
Sorry Keith, if you remember, Vince told us that last/first time he competed he fell asleep before the contest thus preventing him from proprerly carbing up. Hehehe.

/cue Vince boobies pic in 4,3,2...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2006, 04:15:26 AM »
Vince just apologise to everyone for being full of shit, ask for a clean start, and take some time of the boards bro your getting hammered and you deserve it.
When you come back try not to be so full of shit and then everyone will stop hating on your ass. 

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2006, 04:22:42 AM »
Ease up on the guy folks, hes so successful in his chosen profession he has to take the bus! :D

SulkingGreekGod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2006, 04:49:32 AM »
On popular demand...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2006, 04:57:33 AM »
On popular demand...