Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42369 times)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #325 on: June 29, 2006, 12:57:07 PM »
Vince, seek medical help soon, before you go into some random mall and kill a load of strangers before turning the gun onto yourself ::)
Team Efferding

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #326 on: June 29, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
I hope you are wrong dude. Every morning when I wake up with debt and all kinds of other shit on my mind I think of that dude and say "it could be worse". I hope he DOES exist.
I am with you Bro, we have to beleive Vince does exist! Just knwoning he is out there makes all my faults and problems seem so minor when compared to the boat load of problems this guy has. I always say it could be worse I could be Vince~

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #327 on: June 29, 2006, 05:41:54 PM »
I am with you Bro, we have to beleive Vince does exist! Just knwoning he is out there makes all my faults and problems seem so minor when compared to the boat load of problems this guy has. I always say it could be worse I could be Vince~

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Grundy, I'm not sure why you are continuing with this but please cut it out.  I have better things to do and I've already apoligized for my cousins behavior. 

For right now, you'll have to find someone other than Ernie Taylor, King Kamali, or Vince Goodrum to fight.  Perhaps your drug addiction to Nubain would be a good start.   
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #328 on: June 29, 2006, 05:42:55 PM »

Grundy, I'm not sure why you are continuing with this but please cut it out.  I have better things to do and I've already apoligized for my cousins behavior. 

For right now, you'll have to find someone other than Ernie Taylor, King Kamali, or Vince Goodrum to fight.  Perhaps your drug addiction to Nubain would be a good start.   
Vince, just shut the fuck up, please, do us a favor, you're embarassing yourself, i actually feel sorry for you.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #329 on: June 29, 2006, 05:43:02 PM »
Yeah, your "cousins" behavior  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #330 on: June 29, 2006, 05:45:01 PM »

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: June 29, 2006, 06:19:25 PM »

Vince Goodrum = a Man with out Balls. I cannot stop Vince because hanging shit on you is soooo much fun!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #332 on: June 29, 2006, 07:12:38 PM »

Grundy, I'm not sure why you are continuing with this but please cut it out. 

I think this might have something to do with it:

Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it

How stupid can you possibly be?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #333 on: June 29, 2006, 07:18:34 PM »
I think this might have something to do with it:

How stupid can you possibly be?

If only Vince had a Brain!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: June 29, 2006, 09:21:55 PM »

Grundy, I'm not sure why you are continuing with this but please cut it out.  I have better things to do and I've already apoligized for my cousins left hand that I have a date with this friday night's behavior.