Author Topic: oh man this tren cough is killing me help  (Read 2671 times)

salu

• Getbig II
oh man this tren cough is killing me help
« on: June 10, 2006, 02:33:18 PM »
i shot 200mg of tren acetate yesterday i shoot 200 mg eod 2cc each cc 100mg i have 20ml of tren acetate. it has been 5 days now when does tren start to kick in just wondering im getting leaner and losing weight already i think or it may be my imagination.

anyways yesterday i shot myself and i noticed a weird feeling in my mouth and tongue i almost said forgot about shooting 2ccs after 1cc i started to cough like hell . now did i shoot into a vein my heart is burning and beating fast i felt lightheaded and looked like was gonna have a fever today i am better . i thought i was gonna die it was so funny im coughing away with the bloody needle in my ass i pull out and blood came down . now what happened why did i cough like a crack head i mean chest was just burning.

is 200mg of tren eod too much .

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: oh man this tren cough is killing me help
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 02:37:13 PM »

No its all good tren is some good stuff,when I use to  inject tren I can taste the tren in my mouth,Now since you switched to 200 mg its just gonna take a couple of times to get use to.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
another question i have test e vial that just finished i did for about a month and half now im gonna start test cypionate now is it gonna take 3 weeks or so till test c kicks in because dont test e and test c are the same . im jumping from test e to test c because my test e is finished now how long till test c kicks in one guy says it kick in right away since you already have test e in your system .any idea

another question i am taking 1200mg a week of twice altogether now i shoot mon and thursday now can i go up more or is that too much already.

last question okay they say take winstrol with test now once test c is finished that is test cypionate of course do i then jump into winstrol to harden up after test c is finished or while im taking test cypionate do i use winstrol at the end to harden up.

im taking the bloat will go away from test c if i use winstrol the same time.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 03:47:34 PM »
test c is pretty much the same as test E. as far as winstrol you take it while your on the test. it also depends how long your running your cycle?

you taking 1200mg of what a week? tren and test?

I really dont like this combo but I would start the test  a couple of weeks before the tren is done.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 10:10:37 PM »
i am taking tren with test right now test e but that is finished now so i was gonna start test cyp now but so it is the same thing so i assume there is no time to wait for test c to kick in because test e and test c are the same thing right okay so when do i start the winny im doing a 16 weeker here is my cycle

1-5 sustanon 500mg a week
1-4 dbol and m1t 20mg frontloading purposes
3-11 test e 12oomg a week
6-16 test cyp 1400mg a week
12-16 tren acetate 200mg eod
10-16 winstrol 50mg ed
i may have some test cyp to run 2-4 weeks longer than the tren since tren shuts you down this is my cycle i was thinking of ending it with m1t i have some extra laying around but i think that would be a bit too much any advice please . i have done 7 cycles before lots of experience trust me im 6 1 280 pds .

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 10:26:12 PM »
bro, you think you might hit a vein? always asperate!
Vince G kynoselen KING!

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 10:39:30 PM »
i always aspirate always but sometimes it is hard to pull back the plunger im a big guy and i cant even self inject myself in the delts because im so wide i guess that is price you pay when your 6 1 280 pds anyways so will test cypionate kick in right away because i have test e in my body already. it wont take 4-5 weeks.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 10:44:16 PM »
I think it is the BA that the tren is made with that causes the cough...I am not certain about that..but that is what I have been told.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 12:37:39 AM »
 Actually it is the BA that causes the cough. Big O has been over this numerous times....after you inject, leave the needle in for about 30 to 45 seconds, then, pull the needle out very slowly. This shoud eliminate, or at least drastically cut down on the coughing.
Cam ad mi

Slick Vic

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 05:23:17 AM »
i shot 200mg of tren acetate yesterday i shoot 200 mg eod 2cc each cc 100mg i have 20ml of tren acetate. it has been 5 days now when does tren start to kick in just wondering im getting leaner and losing weight already i think or it may be my imagination.

anyways yesterday i shot myself and i noticed a weird feeling in my mouth and tongue i almost said forgot about shooting 2ccs after 1cc i started to cough like hell . now did i shoot into a vein my heart is burning and beating fast i felt lightheaded and looked like was gonna have a fever today i am better . i thought i was gonna die it was so funny im coughing away with the bloody needle in my ass i pull out and blood came down . now what happened why did i cough like a crack head i mean chest was just burning.

is 200mg of tren eod too much .
Wow.... using gear without knowing what you're getting into or the side effects.  ::)
This, my friend, of the whole coughing ordeal, is a side effect. As for the other issues - I've never dealt with those.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 05:33:35 AM »
Also...to me 200 mg of tren every other day sure seems like a lot...it used to be the norm was about 75-100 mg every other day...most of the fina kits would make 75 mg per cc.Maybe I am wrong,and I realize things change,but tren is a potent,and harsh drug.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 12:26:38 AM »
how long can u stay on tren acetate how many weeks okay im doing a bulker and using winny with test thanks for the advice guys here on this board now one more question since im on a bulker my calories are high and protein high as well moderate carbs it is actually lean mass cycle now will winstrol still cut me up at high calories and after done winstrol do you jump into pct.

i have used sustanon and test e and now finishing off with cyp now when do i start pct after last test cypionate shot thanks