Author Topic: Now That's What I Call A Most Muscular!  (Read 9998 times)

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Re: Now That's What I Call A Most Muscular!
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
Mustafa!
He has the oddest looking physique in the offseason
Truly STOP WHINING

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »
Guys, are you going for round two?  Jeez, let it die.  Dorian has his supporters and Ronnie has his.  Neither camp is going to change the others opinion.  ND can't stand Ronnie.  Hulkster can't stand Dorian.  For the most part, I agree with Hulkster, but come on.  Who the hell cares.  Don't let this thread degenerate into this nonsense again.  It is tiresome and overdone.  It is repeating the same shihite over and over again.  Hulkster, Ronnie kicks ass in that video.  Dorian wishes he had that shape.  However, to some, Ronnie is not the epitome of hardness and "graininess."  In the end, who the hell cares but us obviously.  Maybe we all should move on.  :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2006, 05:10:28 PM »
It's not that serious; it makes no difference whether or not it's continued and doesn't require someone to tell us whether to continue. This is getbig, dude!  ;)

For the final word on the important matter of Yates' ownage by Coleman, begin on page 1.. ;)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.0

FWIW, Yates' conditioning was impressive-like all the top guys he's a lot more striking on video or in person than in pics. On the other hand, he also bordered on ugly & lacked some degree of  aesthetics, which is why he was an easy target in shots like the MM. Moving right along..