Author Topic: End of cycle blues?  (Read 1996 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
End of cycle blues?
« on: June 11, 2006, 11:30:42 AM »
Im at the end of a twenty weeker. I experienced almost no side effects the whole time. But i almost wanted to slap my girl out of the boat yesterday (wouldnt do it).

Anybody else get irritable as hell around the end of cycle?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: End of cycle blues?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 01:18:59 PM »
Not really. However, I almost always break out during PCT.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 03:01:37 PM »
Bro, I think every man with a boat has felt like slapping his girl out of it. Boating can sometimes be frustrating! Just make sure you never do it...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 03:32:14 PM »
LOL, I hear ya John sometimes I get out on mine with my friends and they expect me to do all the work and that they are just there to fucking relax and kick back... So I stopped that shit last year.

U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 03:43:39 PM »
there really isnt no Blues for me. Im happy with what i accomplished and cant wait to continue when its time to start back up.

You will feel down if you dont continue to bust your ass at the gym.

I know John would never get in his girls face,he has alot of respect for her.

As far as getting pisst it happens,but as far as getting pist at my girl or even you getting mad at your girl John, there's one thing to always keep in your mind. If your girl or wife is letting you use gear and is behind you on it then no matter how mad she makes you? YOU should never get so pisst off at her.

And as far as the guys that will come on here and say my girl or wife dont control me,Your a worthless piece of shit and thats why your on gear is to try to get some respect that youll never get from a girl.

Respect your girl,casue there behind you when you make stupid decisions.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 04:34:28 PM »
there really isnt no Blues for me. Im happy with what i accomplished and cant wait to continue when its time to start back up.

You will feel down if you dont continue to bust your ass at the gym.

I know John would never get in his girls face,he has alot of respect for her.

As far as getting pisst it happens,but as far as getting pist at my girl or even you getting mad at your girl John, there's one thing to always keep in your mind. If your girl or wife is letting you use gear and is behind you on it then no matter how mad she makes you? YOU should never get so pisst off at her.

And as far as the guys that will come on here and say my girl or wife dont control me,Your a worthless piece of shit and thats why your on gear is to try to get some respect that youll never get from a girl.

I like this post.  There are lots of supposed tuff guys who say some girl will never tell them nothing.  They are freeking jokes in real life and really never get any pus*y to begin with.  Agree with ZEEK on this, having respect and consideration for your woman is not a sign of weakness, but one of strength.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 07:04:37 PM »
John.It's one thing to think about it.It's another thing to do it.I know we dont know eachother.But I respect the fact that you didn't.That it was a consern to you.Cause it's a bitch ass punk who puts his hands on someone he's suppose to love.Your alright.Just keep yourself in check.Taking juice is no excuse to act the fool.
give in to the darkside

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 07:16:55 PM »
you've just gotta man up and deal with it, don't be a pussy and go back on a 250mg. per week test deal, just come off completely, you'll suffer for a few weeks but you'll be back to normal eventually, i never even used PCT when i came off i stopped everything, don't lose your temper and fly off the handle at people either those are the acts of a little bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 08:52:56 PM »
Im at the end of a twenty weeker. I experienced almost no side effects the whole time. But i almost wanted to slap my girl out of the boat yesterday (wouldnt do it).

Anybody else get irritable as hell around the end of cycle?
I don't get more irritable during my cycle or after. All the talk of irritability caused by AAS is total bullshit IMO.

BTW, good call not slapping your girl. If I found out you were a lady beater I'd come and kick your ass ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 10:26:35 PM »
I think it depends what gear you're on... some things (halo, tren, suspension) make pretty much everybody psychotic, other products don't seem to yield that kind of effect. I've never heard of anyone being overly aggravated on a little bit of test, primo and eq (for example).

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 10:37:34 AM »
Words of wisdom!
Applaud applaud applaud

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 02:36:46 PM »
I think it depends what gear you're on... some things (halo, tren, suspension) make pretty much everybody psychotic,
I disagree, they don't make everyone psychotic, that is just an excuse some people use to let their inner ass hole personality out.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 02:59:26 PM »
I disagree, they don't make everyone psychotic, that is just an excuse some people use to let their inner ass hole personality out.
agreed everyone wants to be a badass so they use AAS as an excuse

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 03:39:26 PM »
thats all it is. a excuse you get on AAS and you start to see results and in your mind you think your the shit,but it changes when you find out your not.

these guys that think cause there on gear they can do what ever they want, Ill slap them down like a little bitch.Roid Rage comes from your own stupidity.

Ill catch an attitude some times and after i look at the situation its all cause of my own dumb ass.  you have to take control of your gear not the other way around.