Author Topic: Breathless on Trenbolone?  (Read 3302 times)

Thracian

• Getbig II
Breathless on Trenbolone?
« on: June 12, 2006, 09:07:19 AM »
Anyone ever experience breathlessness while on Trenbolone? I've heard it's quite common.

After about my 3rd inject of every other day 100mg I think it hit me. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it. I breath ok but it seems to get hard to draw a deep breath. When I yawn or breath deep it's like I can't complete it.

I thought if someone else has experienced you might put my mind at ease. I stopped it and in a day I was ok. Am I imagining it or is this typical?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Breathless on Trenbolone?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 09:21:08 AM »
hi man,
take a rest foe two days, it will be ok,
do you use acetat or hexahydrolbenzilcarbonat e trenbolone?
w

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »
Acetate until I find out how I react then I planned on switching to Enanthate.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 11:22:14 AM »
hi,
well man the acetat ester is the most effective trenbolone ester, and it is fast acting drug,  so it can couse breathless... sometimes...
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:30:12 AM »
it will take a few days to get use to it. but when you feel breatless, slow your breathing down so you can accomadate for the lack og air in your lungs.

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »
Is the enanthate version any easier on the breathing?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
it is but not by much,it just takes time for your body to get use to whats comming in.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 01:03:09 PM »
yes it is, becouse enanthate ester has slowly  effect !
w

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 01:13:33 PM »
Thanks, makes sense. Does everyone agree that you'll adapt to the breathing thing and it will diminish?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 01:41:25 PM »
o man that is RIGHT , otherways , we all will die  !!

w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 02:21:56 PM »
it will take a few days to get use to it. but when you feel breatless, slow your breathing down so you can accomadate for the lack og air in your lungs.
He's correct, it should get better as your body adapts, but if it doesn't I'd drop it all together. Tren is a great drug but not every drug is meant for every individual.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 08:52:27 PM »
Yeah its pretty simple whats more important..........geari ng up.........or..........b reathing?  Seems pretty basic to me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 08:54:16 PM »
Yeah its pretty simple whats more important..........geari ng up.........or..........b reathing?  Seems pretty basic to me.
Gearing up!!!

...oh wait, breathing is good too...guess it takes the cake.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 04:05:50 AM »
well gearing up is pointless without  breathing !! :)

w

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 04:06:41 AM »
or even vice  versa.....
w

Slick Vic

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 07:10:39 AM »
Anyone ever experience breathlessness while on Trenbolone? I've heard it's quite common.

After about my 3rd inject of every other day 100mg I think it hit me. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it. I breath ok but it seems to get hard to draw a deep breath. When I yawn or breath deep it's like I can't complete it.

I thought if someone else has experienced you might put my mind at ease. I stopped it and in a day I was ok. Am I imagining it or is this typical?

I can't put your mind at ease 'cause I've never had that problem.  :-\

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 11:06:27 AM »
Gee thanks Vic!  :'(

Slick Vic

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 08:23:10 PM »
Gee thanks Vic!  :'(
Sorry, bro. I've just never heard or experienced that symptom before.  :-\

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 08:25:29 PM »
The pain you are feeling in your chest is a side of a pulmonary oil microembolism.

Sometimes it takes days for this feeling to go away. It is most common with Tren but other compounds can produce this side as well. It is not fatal but scary so try not to worry. You'll be fine.

The cause is the oil not settling in the belly and you pulling the syringe out early. You nicked a vein or went thru one on the way in. You then didn't give the compound enough residence time. When you pulled out (pulling out. Ahhhh. where was I?) you created a venturi pulling oil to the surface. A minuscule amount went into the bloodstream and ended up in the lungs.

Try to keep the syringe in a full 30 seconds after injection and massage or press firmly the skin around the injection site while the syringe is still in you. While pressing down pull the syringe up in a fast paced motion. This should help.

If you start coughing, feel short winded or taste a metallic taste in your mouth just relax. Try not to get worked up. A POM happens from time to time.

You'll be fine.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 08:32:42 PM »
I had that metallic taste in my mouth thing happen once, figured it was something that went wrong with the injection, it came on very sudden and strong.  It was not with tren either.

What causes the metalic taste?

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 09:41:12 PM »

The pain you are feeling in your chest is a side of a pulmonary oil microembolism.

Sometimes it takes days for this feeling to go away. It is most common with Tren but other compounds can produce this side as well. It is not fatal but scary so try not to worry. You'll be fine.

The cause is the oil not settling in the belly and you pulling the syringe out early. You nicked a vein or went thru one on the way in. You then didn't give the compound enough residence time. When you pulled out (pulling out. Ahhhh. where was I?) you created a venturi pulling oil to the surface. A minuscule amount went into the bloodstream and ended up in the lungs.

Try to keep the syringe in a full 30 seconds after injection and massage or press firmly the skin around the injection site while the syringe is still in you. While pressing down pull the syringe up in a fast paced motion. This should help.

If you start coughing, feel short winded or taste a metallic taste in your mouth just relax. Try not to get worked up. A POM happens from time to time.

You'll be fine.

Big O is the maestro................. he knows his s**t
Cam ad mi

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 04:29:42 AM »
Yes he does.

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 10:30:15 AM »
Sorry, bro. I've just never heard or experienced that symptom before.  :-\

I was kidding you  ;)

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 10:32:43 AM »

You'll be fine.

Appreciate it much !