Author Topic: Opinion on Anadrol Stack  (Read 1444 times)

OldGymRat

• Getbig II
  • Truth in Bodybuilding
Opinion on Anadrol Stack
« on: June 12, 2006, 09:30:38 AM »
Just looking for a quick opinion here.  I’m starting a cycle of test cyp, test prop and deca.  Basic stuff, 1 cc of each twice a week.  To this 10 week cycle I am adding Anadrol 50 for 6 weeks.  In order to get a little more out of this oral I was advised to take 2 a day for the first 2 weeks and then 1 a day for the remaining 4 weeks.  However, this seems a little backwards to me.  If I change dosages during a cycle I usually like to start low, go up and then come back down, pyramiding the cycle.  The reason I was told to do this is because one Anadrol daily hasn’t been that effective for me in the past.

Comments?

Thracian

• Getbig II
Re: Opinion on Anadrol Stack
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 10:41:49 AM »
Yeah, I agree, run 2 tabs/day all the way through the 6 weeks. Might even up it to 3 if you're getting no effect on 1 tab.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 11:20:22 AM »
man u can use 100 mg a day , 6 weeks , results will be better,
 your stack looks pretty good...
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 11:28:14 AM »
1 cc of test and 1 cc of deca is not going to work ,thats a tease and pretty much a waste.... your test has to be higher then the deca.
as far as the anadro I would go with 50mg a day,it will kick in just the same if you did 100mg a day. what are you taking to control the toxic's? are you taking and kind of liver pills?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:40:10 AM »
liv52 would be useful, two pills a day ,,
w

OldGymRat

• Getbig II
  • Truth in Bodybuilding
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 12:23:25 PM »
Thank guys, actually the ratio of test to deca is 2 to 1.  1 cc of cyp, 1 cc of prop and 1 cc of deca twice weekly.  I'll be 50 next year and this helps keeps lead in the pencil.   ;)

As far as toxic control, I've always used Milk Thistle.  Only recently have I seen this Liv52 stuff discussed.

As always, I appreciate the feed back.

Thracian

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »
Thank guys, actually the ratio of test to deca is 2 to 1.  1 cc of cyp, 1 cc of prop and 1 cc of deca twice weekly.  I'll be 50 next year and this helps keeps lead in the pencil.   ;)

As far as toxic control, I've always used Milk Thistle.  Only recently have I seen this Liv52 stuff discussed.

As always, I appreciate the feed back.

I'll turn 50 this month actually. (they sure go by quick, huh?)

Liv52 has received a couple positive write-ups on PubMed in regard to liver protection. Milk Thistle also, however not as strong as Liv52. NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) is another food one.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
1 cc of test and 1 cc of deca is not going to work ,thats a tease and pretty much a waste
Depends on how the stuff is dosed. The deca could be 200-250mg/ml and the test-cyp could be 500mg/ml...probably isn't but it could be.

liv52 would be useful, two pills a day ,,
Agreed, but I'd wait until after I was done running the anadrol for the purpose of effectiveness.