Author Topic: Undercover Pros on Getbig?  (Read 12778 times)

bigforfun

Re: Undercover Pros on Getbig?
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 12:48:13 PM »
JAJAJAJA OF COURSE BUT WERE ABOUT IN SPAIN ? ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 12:48:48 PM »
Did he meet you in Spain?  ;)

Gold's in Madrid?

bigforfun

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 12:49:02 PM »
JEJEJE I KNEW  ;D YOU USED THOSE PICS BEFORE  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
I know I did, you are starting to creep me out.. I 'll sue!!

Big for Fun are you in preparation for a contest ?? And how was your guest posing session you announced a lil ways back ?

L

bigforfun

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 12:51:47 PM »
THERE SI NO GOLDS IN SPAIN. I MET VICTOR IN BARCELONA ,WE WERE TOGETHER IN THE FIT FORM EXPO IN THE STAND, WE HAD SOME FUN THERE ,ALSO PALUMBO,DORIAN,TOMY THORVILSEN,NICOLE ROLLOLAZO AND GARRET DOWNING WERE THERE, GREAT WEEK END.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 12:56:12 PM »
THERE SI NO GOLDS IN SPAIN. I MET VICTOR IN BARCELONA ,WE WERE TOGETHER IN THE FIT FORM EXPO IN THE STAND, WE HAD SOME FUN THERE ,ALSO PALUMBO,DORIAN,TOMY THORVILSEN,NICOLE ROLLOLAZO AND GARRET DOWNING WERE THERE, GREAT WEEK END.

That was my next guess!!  :D
:D Weee

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 11:51:54 PM »
this thread is funny,,why should i reveal my identity to anyone? if i wanted or cared for stars id ask them directly from the owner of site. what bring me big $ is "supp" no other contract or guest appearance EVER made me as much money as hormones. there are lot of enemies who live on the internet and off the internet. people are selfish and like to see others fall,,,it's part of life in 2006.

inorder to get to where i got you need to be super smart and know how to seperate the "supp" world and the professional career you are having. the day i give my real identity to anyone on the internet is the day i am done with bodybuilding. the day i give my real identity is probably the day my girl/wife ;) leaves me. for what? for some kid to know what i say is gold?  i said it many times before, i do not care what any one thinks about who i am,, what i care is to bring reality into the the young guys 18-22 that are chasing a dream. they need to know that this deam is full of hormones, lies, ego and whores.

it is enough to read what i say on posts for 10 seconds to know im the real deal. and no i am not chris ;)

fallen angel

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 11:54:01 PM »
this thread is funny,,why should i reveal my identity to anyone? if i wanted or cared for stars id ask them directly from the owner of site. what bring me big $ is "supp" no other contract or guest appearance EVER made me as much money as hormones. there are lot of enemies who live on the internet and off the internet. people are selfish and like to see others fall,,,it's part of life in 2006.

inorder to get to where i got you need to be super smart and know how to seperate the "supp" world and the professional career you are having. the day i give my real identity to anyone on the internet is the day i am done with bodybuilding. the day i give my real identity is probably the day my girl/wife ;) leaves me. for what? for some kid to know what i say is gold?  i said it many times before, i do not care what any one thinks about who i am,, what i care is to bring reality into the the young guys 18-22 that are chasing a dream. they need to know that this deam is full of hormones, lies, ego and whores.

it is enough to read what i say on posts for 10 seconds to know im the real deal. and no i am not chris ;)

Nice attitude.

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 11:55:57 PM »

Why dont you bring "reality" to the guys over 22 that are chasing the dream?  ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
GH-15 What is your opinion of King Kamali??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2006, 12:19:28 AM »
GH-15 What is your opinion of King Kamali??

i got 2 opinions on kamali

opinion a: big mouth and insecure
opinion b: if he had the arms/forearms to go with the rest of the physiqe he would win a pro show. genetics my friend genetics,,cant buy it.
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2006, 12:20:47 AM »
gh15 is legit.

once i have 5 minutes to get caught up, gh's info shall be for sale!

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2006, 12:27:49 AM »

opinion b: if he had the arms/forearms to go with the rest of the physiqe he would win a pro show. genetics my friend genetics,,cant buy it.
Don t you forgot the calves and the waist ?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2006, 12:30:05 AM »

So his mouthing off isn't just a publicity thing??? He really is an ass? I always wondered if he was that way for real,or just smart enough to know how to get his name out there.

I believe GH-15 is legit...he always seems to straight up with the truth about the drug use in BB  today..no claims of only using a couple cc's of deca a week  and a few dbol  to have a pro physique.

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2006, 12:32:04 AM »

And of course a brain.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2006, 12:47:29 AM »
Don t you forgot the calves and the waist ?

see, what happened to kamali is that he had good intentions to bring up his arms,,and the guro working with him thought the way to increase arm size will be thtough gh/slin and few other compounds injected into the muscle,, one thing he forgot that guro  is to check where  kamali is from. he is middle eastern and middle easten physiqe are a little diff (see hamad, samir, george, hanna, and many more) the guro fed him good stuff that would work marvelous on a guy like jason arntz or thomas prince with a nice irish/scotish genes but it will never work on the kamali physiqe. when kamali lose size it first come out of his arms trust me on that. it is all genetic disposition

what he got as a result was an increase in mid section thickness. and no he never had that wide thick waist.. what caused it is extra gh and slin. it would all still work if the arms grew too but the guro forgot to look in the atlas and plan accordingly. the new guy that works with him will make kamali looks better but genetics is still genetics.

calves would be good enough to win a pro show if the rest of the phyiqe was there. it's not
fallen angel

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2006, 01:03:18 AM »
see, what happened to kamali is that he had good intentions to bring up his arms,,and the guro working with him thought the way to increase arm size will be thtough gh/slin and few other compounds injected into the muscle,, one thing he forgot that guro  is to check where  kamali is from. he is middle eastern and middle easten physiqe are a little diff (see hamad, samir, george, hanna, and many more) the guro fed him good stuff that would work marvelous on a guy like jason arntz or thomas prince with a nice irish/scotish genes but it will never work on the kamali physiqe. when kamali lose size it first come out of his arms trust me on that. it is all genetic disposition

what he got as a result was an increase in mid section thickness. and no he never had that wide thick waist.. what caused it is extra gh and slin. it would all still work if the arms grew too but the guro forgot to look in the atlas and plan accordingly. the new guy that works with him will make kamali looks better but genetics is still genetics.

calves would be good enough to win a pro show if the rest of the phyiqe was there. it's not
Perfect answer.
Thank you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2006, 01:08:49 AM »
gh15=Kamali? ;D

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2006, 01:09:52 AM »

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 01:16:37 AM »

And do you think Shahriar s career is only beginning ?

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2006, 03:11:33 AM »
gh15 is probably Milos as he's from Eastern Europe and now lives in the States.
Team Goodrum!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2006, 04:26:30 AM »
I always get the feeling GH 15 is Dennis James.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2006, 05:08:57 AM »
I think GH-15 is probably WEEDOUTHEWEAK.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2006, 05:17:47 AM »
Who really cares? The guy gives great insight and is informative as hell.

Keep pushing for his identity and you'll drive him off the boards.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2006, 05:18:50 AM »
Who really cares? The guy gives great insight and is informative as hell.

Keep pushing for his identity and you'll drive him off the boards.

He does put up some good posts about how shit really is in this "sport"