Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly: King Kamali Play-by-play  (Read 44574 times)

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
Re: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly: King Kamali Play-by-play
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2006, 06:57:02 PM »
Even if Kamali doesn't win, it will certainly drain 240's bank account to food stamp and welfare status.  He may need to raise his prices on his website and actually get a real job.  I'm pretty sure others will join including Bob.  Heck possibly anyone 240 has messed with.  Matt T, Bast, even me if I wanted too.

240 has the true distinction of pissing off the wrong people.  You've said a lot bro, and I do know Bob will problably join in especially after the "clown thing" you did after the Master National accusing him of rigging the show

You really fucked up Rob, seriously.  I'd settle out of court if I was you.  Honestly I would along with a public apology

The process to file a class action suit takes months and costs tens of thousands before anyone ever actually comes to court

Go back to law school you douche..

LifterChick

« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2006, 07:00:37 PM »
On a scale of 1 -10 rate Bob's enjoyment of this.

I would say a conservative 12!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2006, 07:00:40 PM »
All talk.

It will never eventuate. 

The logistics of persuing an internet defamation case are just ridiculous. 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2006, 07:02:37 PM »

but didnt Kamali say that he hired a guy to follow 240? maybe 240 has done some stuff on the streets??
P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2006, 07:03:56 PM »
This is a chance for huge publicity, prey that he does sue you.  We will turn this into an internet free speech vs idiot case.  You'll never pay a single cent of your own cash for legal fees once millions of self righteous freedom nerds hear about it.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2006, 07:04:09 PM »
but didnt Kamali say that he hired a guy to follow 240? maybe 240 has done some stuff on the streets??

I heard he sells crack too..

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2006, 07:04:19 PM »
All talk.

It will never eventuate. 

The logistics of persuing an internet defamation case are just ridiculous. 

Poor fat cunt doesn't realise he's just instantly turned hundreds of impartials into purebred haters.  If you thought you were being defamed before apeman, get ready for the backlash.

The only person I have heard of who has successfully sued for internet defamation in Australia was a guy called Joe Gutnick, who also happened to be one of the richest people in Australia. Im unaware of the situation in America, but it would be highly unlikely of any success with a cause of action.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2006, 07:05:29 PM »
he didn't hire anyone, he's full of shit, he's way too egotistical to actually go to a lawyer or private investigator and admit to him that an anonymous poster on a message board has gotten to him that bad.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »
he didn't hire anyone, he's full of shit, he's way too egotistical to actually go to a lawyer or private investigator and admit to him that an anonymous poster on a message board has gotten to him that bad.
on the flip side maybe he's sick of this guy on the internet getting away with whatever he wants and decided to burn him...after all if he gets the best of this whole thing don't you think that would be a big ego boost?  Not saying he's right so don't jump all over me but when I read your comment this is the first thing that jumped in my head.
nasser=piece of shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »
Kamali doesn't realise he is attacking free speech on the internet, a very coveted concept. 

He won't win and 240 won't pay a cent of his own money to legal defense once the word gets out around general sites.

Its awesome.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2006, 07:19:19 PM »
on the flip side maybe he's sick of this guy on the internet getting away with whatever he wants and decided to burn him...after all if he gets the best of this whole thing don't you think that would be a big ego boost?  Not saying he's right so don't jump all over me but when I read your comment this is the first thing that jumped in my head.
put it to you like this, i remember hearing Bill O'Reilly talk about this awhile back about how celebrities are attacked all the time but him being in the spotlight there is nothing he can do, when you put your opinion, body, face, skill, sport, sexuality, whatever, out there for the public to consume you take the good with the bad, that's life.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jameswdmb

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2006, 07:34:18 PM »
very high on the unintentional comedy scale if you ask me

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2006, 07:36:36 PM »
Defenses Against Libel

Public Figures: If the person you're writing about is a public figure, he or she is often fair game. Politicians, celebrities, leaders, public advocates or activists... you can call them every name in the book. Of course, these people also usually know this, and aren't likely to sue anyone for libel.

LOL...I don't know Rob you might be in trouble.......Kowmali isn't exactly what I'd call a "celebrity" "Politician" or anything......except a ledgen in his own mind!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2006, 08:21:53 PM »
You're wrong, actually almost anyone can be sued. The issue is can anyone afford it? Win or lose you have to hire an attorney at around $300 an hour, miss work, travel and other issues.

Everyone here knows that I am friends with King and I try and stay out of the general BS that goes on here cause to be honest it is petty, BUT there are things that you can not say on the internet that you used to be able to a couple of years ago. I have noticed more than once (and I can't remember who) that some people have called King a terrorist because of were he was born. This is without a doubt something that you will have to have a good reason for posting when it comes time to explain it to a judge. All of this I am going to kick your ass back and forth bull chit is nothing compared to some of the certain things that have been said.

It's all fun and games until someone goes too far and personally I would not want to risk the welfare of me and my family whether I am right or wrong and God forbid have to explain myself in a court room.

Sorry bro but have you ever seen the commericals where they say if you buy drugs, your supporting the terrorist???Bring it one step further and one could say that if you buy drugs and the money goes to terrorist, then you could be considered a terrorist...How many people on every board out there say that pro bodybuilders use/buy drugs???

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2006, 08:22:18 PM »
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »
I'm still pretty floored by it.  I sent King an olive branch.  Hopefully cooler heads will prevail here.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2006, 08:39:52 PM »
Do I detect 240 getting nervous w/that post?Actually 240 I could see King getting you sued by other persons but only if he kept the 'evidence'.It has to do w/copyright infringement unless you got the parties permission for their use.I cannot see King himself having any basis to be able to sue you personally.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2006, 08:42:16 PM »
Anyone want to take a guess at whether King will really come on the show, spill his guts on his mortal BBing enemy, and discuss his dozens of physical threats made to strangers?

Or, will it be a generic "The haters better look out!" threat, followed by a Bob Chic rant to diffuse the situation?
:-X
Elevate Your Image.™

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2006, 08:43:19 PM »
  I sent King an olive branch.   

Did he eat that too??  LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2006, 08:56:05 PM »
Do I detect 240 getting nervous w/that post?Actually 240 I could see King getting you sued by other persons but only if he kept the 'evidence'.It has to do w/copyright infringement unless you got the parties permission for their use.I cannot see King himself having any basis to be able to sue you personally.

Of course I am a little concerned- any time a person says your name with threats in front of thousands of listeners, it can't be good!

The backlash in the BBing community will be big from this one.  Pro Bbing weekly took a very odd feel tonight.  Shawn's pre-released denial of everything, King spending more time on me than on all other topics combined... and using PBBW as a vehicle to make threats... wow...

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2006, 09:16:26 PM »
I didn't see any posts where King threatened you.Unless you speak of where King mentions to give you a 'beat down' w/video evidence of said beat down w/a friend filming.I took that post to mean he was going to confront you & show you to be the 'chicken' that he sees you as in his eyes while having it filmed for posterity by his friend who I would take it to be Bob C.Have to get your lawyer I guess to fudge the definition of that term beat down I guess eh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2006, 09:23:49 PM »
this is going to be another turning moment for me here.

Remember when mattT outed my real identity?  Suddenly I thought, what the hell, and started a business from home.  Now that I have caused one of the top known Bbers in the world to melt- and to lie while doing it- I am beginning to think i have a gift as an antagonist. 

I should be a writer for hardball or the the Factor.

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2006, 09:29:58 PM »
This is totally awesome.  In a million years Kamali could never sue for the remarks made against him.  Let's imagine that he could though...Can you pictue the judge or a jury going over some of the things posted on this website about him.  It would be absolutely hilarious.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2006, 09:36:04 PM »
240, you should contact the ACLU.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2006, 09:37:13 PM »
this is going to be another turning moment for me here.

Remember when mattT outed my real identity?  Suddenly I thought, what the hell, and started a business from home.  Now that I have caused one of the top known Bbers in the world to melt- and to lie while doing it- I am beginning to think i have a gift as an antagonist. 

I should be a writer for hardball or the the Factor.

When are you getting your MD column?