Author Topic: King Kamali Post Radio Questions & Comments  (Read 19843 times)

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: King Kamali Post Radio Questions & Comments
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2006, 03:07:55 AM »
nobody deserves a good beating as much as robert ziruolo.

Payback's bitch.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2006, 03:50:34 AM »

Payback's bitch.

He deserves some bad karma no doubt, but taking him to court is far too lame.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2006, 04:45:44 AM »

Payback's bitch.

With the Protection from myself and "The Squad" this will be the last thing that will ever happen.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2006, 04:51:23 AM »
what happens on message boards is can be viewed as libel. there have been lots of cases which are now reaching courts in the UK and US over name calling in cyber space. I recently done an essay on this for uni. and i even have the links to the sites. Would be funny if this did reach court.

We will see.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2006, 05:17:32 AM »
Ha ha ha, King is laying down the law - literally. I know people are saying that this is only a message board and shouldn't be talen seriously, but don't forget our resident jester contacted Chicks employers to cause trouble for him. He has also posted peoples personal info and spread numerous malicious lies. Time for payback, ha ha ha.
The best radio show ever, well done King, Dan and Chick ;D

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2006, 05:48:55 AM »
I think people miss the point here. Everyone, well almost everyone, hates King, he's this, he's that...and yet his name goes on a thread here and it becomes the most viewed and replied to. Whether you love him or hate him, he ends up getting the most press....you don't think he knows this? Say what you want, King is a smart man. Talk about how he hasn't won this and hasn't done that, yet he is more talked about than Ronnie on here. And I know from experience, not one person in here would have the balls to go up to him in person and say ANYTHING of what you say in here. So say what you want, but he is definitely getting the last laugh.

Flame on boys...flame on.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2006, 05:50:37 AM »
ive no opinion of him at all. tho from what i gather he gets a lot more attention aand slaggin than most

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2006, 06:12:20 AM »
Im just wondering , what would happen if a person goes up to King or Bob and becomes that 1 in 1539th person who actually tells him to thier face that they dont appreciate his Bodybuilding career? What will a King or Chic do in that instance ?
L

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: The reason Kamali didn't talk about Shawn
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2006, 06:47:57 AM »
Telling truth can't be slander.  

But it can be regarded as defamation.  We know this first-hand.  It depends on your judge or arbitration panel.  My faith in the system is IN THE TOILET. >:(

Meanwhile, could someone supply the link to the download please?  Thank you :)
R

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2006, 07:07:19 AM »
I think people miss the point here. Everyone, well almost everyone, hates King, he's this, he's that...and yet his name goes on a thread here and it becomes the most viewed and replied to. Whether you love him or hate him, he ends up getting the most press....you don't think he knows this? Say what you want, King is a smart man. Talk about how he hasn't won this and hasn't done that, yet he is more talked about than Ronnie on here. And I know from experience, not one person in here would have the balls to go up to him in person and say ANYTHING of what you say in here. So say what you want, but he is definitely getting the last laugh.

He is indeed talked about a lot. But you believe that wasn't a sincerely hurt man talking on the radio l;ast, you are mistaken. He is NOT incontrol of these situations or his emotions. Even if he "succeeds" don't think for a moment it's intentional.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2006, 08:18:03 AM »

I don't understand what is to fear saying something to either guy's face? That kind of message is usually used when one is prepared to actually do something if it were to ever happen. I think we can all agree King wouldn't throw a punch and neither would Chick.

On the other hand, if you don't want to see a 250lb man cry, well then fine, I suppose the threat has teeth then, but, in the sense you are using it, I don't see it.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: One question---
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2006, 09:39:43 AM »
Yea probably,

But if his only goal is to hurt you financially King won exactly what he wished to do.
If he does sue you, your going to need to hire a Lawyer and his pockets are alot deeper then yours.

There isn't any shortage of willing lawyers to take this case, after 240 show those threatening letters which King Somali have send to him and many others via PM. After they compare that shit against the shit which 240 have written, King Somali have lose once again, and pay for it big time.

Either way this will have a HUGE negative effect on your $300 dollar website business.  Hate or Love him, King has far more of an audience and respect in the BBing community then you.  How much more business do you think you can generate now.  I think this is why he gave Lift the props, again to hurt your business.  One way or another this will cost you alot of coin.  Just to have your say in the courts is going to cost you.  I think that this is going to hurt alot more then beating you up.  I actually feel sorry for you.
Personally I wouldn't post my pic for Jack on his website because I wanted you to have absolutely zero personal information about me.  What you did to Laura shows what you do with it.
Weedouttheweak must think this is a wetdream.

It is going to be just as hilarious like Big Lou's lawsuits against his family, using his family name etc. There is no way in hell to get 240 or others in court with so ridiculous charges like these. This thing can also be backfired to King's face, when 240 lawyer throw that "well known aggressive and unstable drug abuser"- card on table, and King knows that. I don't think he is so stupid, that he puts his career in line just to win this pissing contest with some unknown teen nerd...in fact, there shouldn't be anybody so stupid on this planet.  ;D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: One question---
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2006, 10:05:53 AM »
What about when they call him to the witness stand and start asking him questions about steroids (goes to credibility)?
I don't think KK has thought this thing all the way through... an IFBB pro bodybuilder wants no part of a courtroom in the current enviornment.

And where he is going to get a lawyer so stupid, who cant see that bomb coming in right on his face. There is no way in hell to get trough this case without answering questions about threatening letters aka illegal threatening made by King, juicing and bad temper. And last but not least, King is going against quite harmless little teen with a psychopathic vengeance...just nice...judge laughs all the way home ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2006, 01:26:17 PM »
Are we going to allow our courts to be used as kindergarten nannies for people too immature to deal with a little name-calling?  Seriously, think about this... the courts are already massively clogged with BS cases, and people who have legitimate issues have to wait years to get justice. You really think judges are going to take kindly to overgrown children wasting their time with "so-and-so said such-and-such about me in an online chat room and hurt my feelings"?  I think most judges would say "grow the fucck up... case dismissed!"   ::)

yes silly things ae silly. tho things like king is a gay or king is a thief for example are statements which lower his standing or reputation which amounts to defamation. message boards blogs etc are being viewed by courts as tho they were written in a paper or newsletter.

this is def gonna happen. imagine if sumone called ui a paedophile as a joke and isted ur address and posted it on a work notice board or summat. thats defamation and it will become more prominant in our courts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2006, 01:32:46 PM »
yes silly things ae silly. tho things like king is a gay or king is a thief for example are statements which lower his standing or reputation which amounts to defamation. message boards blogs etc are being viewed by courts as tho they were written in a paper or newsletter.

this is def gonna happen. imagine if sumone called ui a paedophile as a joke and isted ur address and posted it on a work notice board or summat. thats defamation and it will become more prominant in our courts

Luckily, I didn't say things like that.  In fact, i have been one of the biggest King supporters during his NOC preparation.  I nearly bet Shawn $500 on the outcome! 

King got nailed with family/race stuff from anonymous getbiggers, and blamed it on me, cause I was the only one he could identify.  Unfortunately, he went on the radio station and actually stated- as fact- that I had posted racist stuff and stuff about his wife - this week.  Which was BS, and Ron can verify that.

And therein lies the problem.  King actually committed slander while accusing me of libel.  He blamed jaejonna's quotes on me.  And, I sent him a PM, explaining it wasn't me.  He ignored it.   Then you throw in the physical threats, too. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2006, 01:34:30 PM »
leave me out of this !!!
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »
leave me out of this !!!

lol sorry.  there were seriously dozens of ppl bashing him.  i chimed in with 'lol... implosion!' and he decided to blame it all on me. 

I have apologized to him if I offended him in the past, and I consider the matter a moot point.  Anybody can sue anybody for anything- it's just a matter of, is it worth your time and money? 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »
lol sorry.  there were seriously dozens of ppl bashing him.  i chimed in with 'lol... implosion!' and he decided to blame it all on me. 

I have apologized to him if I offended him in the past, and I consider the matter a moot point.  Anybody can sue anybody for anything- it's just a matter of, is it worth your time and money? 

Did you contact your lawyer today? Just curious as to his/her thoughts.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2006, 01:44:36 PM »
Did you contact your lawyer today? Just curious as to his/her thoughts.

robs lawyer

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
Luckily, I didn't say things like that.  In fact, i have been one of the biggest King supporters during his NOC preparation.  I nearly bet Shawn $500 on the outcome! 

King got nailed with family/race stuff from anonymous getbiggers, and blamed it on me, cause I was the only one he could identify.  Unfortunately, he went on the radio station and actually stated- as fact- that I had posted racist stuff and stuff about his wife - this week.  Which was BS, and Ron can verify that.

And therein lies the problem.  King actually committed slander while accusing me of libel.  He blamed jaejonna's quotes on me.  And, I sent him a PM, explaining it wasn't me.  He ignored it.   Then you throw in the physical threats, too. 

o yyea i know man i was just stating how defamation is serious to another poster. i know you never sed stuff like that

there is basically no anonymity on interent.

also i have not heard the radio show and am keen to do so so until then i cant comment

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »
also i have not heard the radio show and am keen to do so so until then i cant comment

i re-listened this AM - I didn't know he accused me of racism and bashing his wife.  This was huge- an outright lie, and a way clearer example of slander. 

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2006, 01:54:59 PM »
leave me out of this !!!

Jaejonna is nervous as hell now.  ;D
MIRAGETROPIN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
answer to pm about recent events
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2006, 03:03:14 PM »
I heard that you're a Pro that posts anonymously. I was wondering what your opinion is of the crazy radio broadcast and of the threat to send 240 to jail and sue him.

Do you think this board goes too far? Do pros. stay away because of the craziness?

no and no

to your opinion wonderment,, i didnt hear the radio show nor will i attempt to since it's all spread in threads i just had to suffer reading through. 240 has nothing to worry about since the people mentioned are walking the side line of soceity. no bodybuilder will sue no one for nothing over the internet and most likely you wont find any bodybuilder even attempt approaching court or LE. bodybuilders are dealing with illegeal substances 24/7 365 days of the year. wether they got a moms and pops PO box or they do it in their own house or they rent an office/apt under fake name inaddtion to their own place,,or the more stupid ones just leave it in the gym in a "locked" locker,,,it dont change the whole picture and it is that bodybuilders (any level) are turning 180 and start walking very fast the other way the moment they see anything concerning LE.

240 has better chances to get kamali (and bascially any one he wishes) with a little to no effort in jail/prison for quite some time. i suggest that the big mouth on this boards from kamali to the rest start joking less and training more insted of shitting on their useless pro cards.

fallen angel

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: answer to pm about recent events
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2006, 03:05:56 PM »
Thanks for replying, I was wondering if you were going to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: answer to pm about recent events
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2006, 03:14:31 PM »
Not only that- but I think that once they got the threats King sent me, they'd have cause to enter his home and check the contents of his computer, right? Ouch...

King, my offer still stands, to just let this shit die.