Author Topic: Free240.com site is up! Donations needed!  (Read 6533 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Free240.com site is up! Donations needed!
« on: June 12, 2006, 09:42:11 PM »
http://www.free240.com/

An unbiased look at the King Kamali and 240 saga --- no politicals, just a day by day review of the 240 case.   As we learned now, 240 is going to face the music, and the saga begins.

June 12 - The site has been picked up nationally by Getbig.com!

Disclaimer- this site makes NO CLAIM of guilt or truth. We take no side in this case. This is simply a collection of information and images sent to us about the ongoing case. Whenever credit is not given or information is found to be untrue, every effort is made to correct the mistake as fast as possible. Please contact us if you find any errors.

Please email all info, comments, letters and anything you have to info@free240.com.

http://www.free240.com/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Free240.com site is up! Donations needed!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 09:46:04 PM »
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 09:47:02 PM »
love the pic with the cowboy hat, hehe

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »
Monster bluffing by Kamali.

This is all so frivolous and juvenile, if it ever actually saw the inside of a courtroom any sane judge would throw it back out in a second.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
king actually thinks he has more power then Jerry Falwell :-\...This guy had the whole extreme right on his side and the Supreme Court put him in his place....King is an absolute douche bag...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »
Actually, there ARE cases like this that are not thrown out (see FuckedSuit.com, or BogusSuit.com for you mormons). Even so, it's generally between $50k-$100k for a small case like this...not gonna ever happen in a million zillion years on pluto.

Anyone else heard the rumor that some Muscletech athletes wish AIDS on people?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »
I'll tell you exactly what is going to happen here.  Kamali will not go through with it, mainly because he has no case.  Contrary to popular belief, Robert has enough cause on his side to go after Kamali, whereas Kamali will just need a good shovel to dig his way out of the shithole he is slowly digging himself into.

For one shit talker to go and say that he will sueanother shit talker is ridiculous, Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

Robert, after all is said and done, you will walk out of this one being an internet celebrity and with a pocket full of donations.

Good Luck,
1MoreRep

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 09:59:43 PM »
http://fallshineband.com/one/help.htm

There is my site for donations.  If the case goes nowhere, I will give it all to ron for the getbig server! 

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 10:00:48 PM »
I'm not pissing on anyone's parade here, but Kamali trains with a couple of lawyers.   One is new, but did well in his school.  The other guy is unreal (as in amazing and well known).  Ron can confirm this.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 10:02:33 PM »
There is my site for donations.  If the case goes nowhere, I will give it all to ron for the getbig server!

Remember you said this Robert and when the time comes, be an honorable man about it.  Ron, has been kind enough to provide you with this medium to air all of your opinions and funny .GIF files, when the times comes, make us proud.

1MoreRep

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 10:03:43 PM »
I'm not pissing on anyone's parade here, but Kamali trains with a couple of lawyers.   One is new, but did well in his school.  The other guy is unreal (as in amazing and well known).  Ron can confirm this.

There are a number of lawyers on here too. Most have questioned tha validity of actual success on claims on the internet for defamation of a 'public figure'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »
Remember you said this Robert and when the time comes, be an honorable man about it.  Ron, has been kind enough to provide you with this medium to air all of your opinions and funny .GIF files, when the times comes, make us proud.

1MoreRep

I will let Ron view my paypal account and I will send him every penny.  Or, if he prefers, I can give it to a good charity in getbig's name and I'll send him the receipt.  

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 10:05:32 PM »
You people are like a bunch of high school girls and their drama.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:35 PM »
You people are like a bunch of high school girls and their drama.

I think anyone who takes this lawsuit seriously should be put in prison.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 10:07:06 PM »
Then he'll tell King he's wasting his time.  ::)

Who knows?  I don't know shit about law, but I do know that that guy is expensive and well known.  I couldn't afford him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2006, 10:17:06 PM »
His whole lie was blown with his asinine statement about Rob "...even going to jail!"

I didn't know a ton about the law- and at first, I was a little rattled... sent King an olive branch to save us both the grief.  I still hope it just ends.  But if it doesn't, King's continual self-owning is going to just keep redefining the term meltd*wn.

Something tells me that Goatboy is having a great night tonight.  :)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 11:15:43 PM »

The donations that you get, if not needed, should go to CHOC - Childrens Hospital...

Ron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »

The donations that you get, if not needed, should go to CHOC - Childrens Hospital...

Ron

You got it. 

body88

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 11:21:58 PM »
Larry Flynt can legally make parodys of how Jerry Falwell lost his virginity to his mom in an out house in Hustler. But King is gonna get 240 locked up for joking on the internet!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Hey king the Supreme court called!!!! They said nice life ahha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 11:25:42 PM »
One would thing that King wouldn't want those long-forgotten exapmles of him being dogged, draged up in court.  Rememer the Fat Albert Titus/Kamali posing clip? The Blink182 'grandpa' posing video?  holy crap!  Imagine the jury watching those!

body88

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 11:26:57 PM »
Lol they would just get  up and walk out of court. The would be like this guy cant be serious!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 11:28:16 PM »

Hmmm, I wonder if Rob can sue you or have you arrested for your obvious obsession with all things 240. At the very least he'd be able to get a restraining order stopping you from following him around.

Then maybe the police can do something about the obvious contradiction with you wearing a "Shut The Fuck Up and Train" t-shirt.

body88

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 11:32:43 PM »
Anyone who has a law degree or has taken any law courses in college can see that what Rob did is protected by his freedom of speech. Any sort of public figure cannot just sue anyone who parodies them for defermation and slander. These cases are extremely hard to win and Rob would never be convicted of shit.

Like I said take a look at the flynt case and what the supreme court deemed him able to do by his first amendment rights and by the fact that what he wrote was labeled a parody.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 01:11:46 AM »
what is this?! you people are sick in the head! is the obsession so much that there's already a website about this IGNANCE?! i mean it was just a few hours ago this stuff came out! Y'all need to get lives, I can't believe how big Getbig is getting. I think that if this board is up for another year very bad things will happen. people are taking this place too seriously.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 01:25:46 AM »
Kamali is taking himself and the boards way to serious. Going to jail, pfffff, he's projecting.....