Author Topic: Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies  (Read 11029 times)

HowDog

• Getbig II
Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies
« on: June 13, 2006, 10:03:24 AM »
I make comments from time to time and read flex since I was 15 yrs old and never in my life have I've been ashamed of bodybuilding like I am today.  Bob you are the athletes rep and should stay out of this 240/King bullshit and I think it is a shame that you "men" are allowing board chat upset you.  I mean really, everybody needs to get a grip and a life if that.     King needs to relax I mean this is all baby shit and he really is making a fool of himself.  Lets bring this into perspective, How would Arnold handle this,-----  Hey pin heads he would laugh it off!!! Maybe you guys need to get off the boards and reduce the drug intake.  My two cents and King I dare you to PM me, I am not afraid of you

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Chick and King ---- Typical Bullies
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 10:04:48 AM »
This thread will have a lifespan of about 3 minutes.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 10:08:41 AM »
This thread will have a lifespan of about 3 minutes.

Wasn't written to have a lifespan bro

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 10:09:16 AM »
Ahnold would ask for some bacon to go with the egg on his face

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 10:10:19 AM »
Wasn't written to have a lifespan bro

Thanks for the tip, bro.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 10:10:52 AM »
the Mods hasn't read your shit yet. it will be delete soon, clown
Get Big, or Die Trying

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 10:20:34 AM »
i don't imagine Arnold is a fan of bob or kamali since there setting this sport futher back than when he was competing ;)

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 10:20:53 AM »
the Mods hasn't read your shit yet. it will be delete soon, clown

ahhh wait as I get some clarity maybe Bob and King are right and that you guys on the board are truly a**holes.  Maybe I should retire permanently from this useless board if there are always statements of attack. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 10:24:22 AM »
ahhh wait as I get some clarity maybe Bob and King are right and that you guys on the board are truly a**holes.  Maybe I should retire permanently from this useless board if there are always statements of attack. 

Are you a little insecure?

No one is attacking you, all we're saying is that the Mods will delete this thread because it criticizes Chick and Kamali.

And it's happened to all of us. We've all had threads deleted.

Are you the type of person that perceives an insult at every turn?

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 10:28:39 AM »

Are you a little insecure?

No one is attacking you, all we're saying is that the Mods will delete this thread because it criticizes Chick and Kamali.

And it's happened to all of us. We've all had threads deleted.

Are you the type of person that perceives an insult at every turn?

My bad I misinterpreted you, it happens.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 10:49:20 AM »
Are these pros that insecure that posts from 240 is getting their thongs in a wad.  A pro should let comments fly off his back like water off a duck's ass.  Last time I looked, this was America and theirs something our for farthers fought for called free speech.  240's just calling it as he sees it.  What's the big deal?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 11:06:12 AM »
Are these pros that insecure that posts from 240 is getting their thongs in a wad.  A pro should let comments fly off his back like water off a duck's ass.  Last time I looked, this was America and theirs something our for farthers fought for called free speech.  240's just calling it as he sees it.  What's the big deal?

There is no big deal, King with the help of Chick is trying to hijack the boards by implementing fear. 

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 11:10:09 AM »
I make comments from time to time and read flex since I was 15 yrs old and never in my life have I've been ashamed of bodybuilding like I am today.  Bob you are the athletes rep and should stay out of this 240/King bullshit and I think it is a shame that you "men" are allowing board chat upset you.  I mean really, everybody needs to get a grip and a life if that.     King needs to relax I mean this is all baby shit and he really is making a fool of himself.  Lets bring this into perspective, How would Arnold handle this,-----  Hey pin heads he would laugh it off!!! Maybe you guys need to get off the boards and reduce the drug intake.  My two cents and King I dare you to PM me, I am not afraid of you

king/chick please kick this guys a**.. thanks.... buh bye  :-*
pump'em dump'em

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 11:11:40 AM »

That's libel/defamation. HowDog please sue this poster and send him to prison.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 11:15:22 AM »

I doubt Chick would respond to this thread.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »
That's libel/defamation. HowDog please sue this poster and send him to prison.

I never knew i was a poster  ???

pump'em dump'em

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 11:18:43 AM »

I never knew i was a poster  ???

It's shocking what you learn when you want to.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 11:21:24 AM »
It's shocking what you learn when you want to.

lol  :P
pump'em dump'em

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »
I like Bob. He comes off as al ittle cocky but it's just his personality and he knows his place. He doesn't try to act like he's better than bodybuilders who are better than him and he's not generally disrespectfull. I think he just carries himself a little bit too macho or whatever you call it but so what? He doesn't deserve the crap he gets on here. I don't like King very much because I think he's kind of a publicity whore. I was watching a BFTO video where Tripple H was causing a little bit of beef with Bob and the competitors saying that he's a real athlete unlike the bodybuilders. Bob couldn't hang with Tripple H's jokes/insults but he wasn't being serious. Then Kamali comes in and shoves Tripple H really hard and was actually gonna fight the guy. Tripple H is a lot smarter than that and answer Kamali's "what are you gonna do about it" type comment with something along the lines of he's just gonna enjoy the Olympia. King admited himself that at the beginning he started talking a lot of trash to get publicity and that no publicity is bad publicity. That's why I don't like King too much. But as far as the Shawn/King thing goes King has 100 times more decency than Shawn. I applaud 240 for flaming Shawn but I think he needs to lay off King and Bob. When the Masters contest was going on I couldn't believe how obsessed he was with the guy.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 12:14:48 PM »
I like Bob. He comes off as al ittle cocky but it's just his personality and he knows his place. He doesn't try to act like he's better than bodybuilders who are better than him and he's not generally disrespectfull. I think he just carries himself a little bit too macho or whatever you call it but so what? He doesn't deserve the crap he gets on here. I don't like King very much because I think he's kind of a publicity whore. I was watching a BFTO video where Tripple H was causing a little bit of beef with Bob and the competitors saying that he's a real athlete unlike the bodybuilders. Bob couldn't hang with Tripple H's jokes/insults but he wasn't being serious. Then Kamali comes in and shoves Tripple H really hard and was actually gonna fight the guy. Tripple H is a lot smarter than that and answer Kamali's "what are you gonna do about it" type comment with something along the lines of he's just gonna enjoy the Olympia. King admited himself that at the beginning he started talking a lot of trash to get publicity and that no publicity is bad publicity. That's why I don't like King too much. But as far as the Shawn/King thing goes King has 100 times more decency than Shawn. I applaud 240 for flaming Shawn but I think he needs to lay off King and Bob. When the Masters contest was going on I couldn't believe how obsessed he was with the guy.

Bob is out of line by supporting KK on Shawn Ray and Bob says that he is Shawn Ray's friend, a little two faced don't cha think.  If KK was a real friend to Bob he wouldn't be asking bob to ans such q's about Ray.  Bob hates 240 since the fiasco about bodybuilding..com member info that he bragged and 240 made him look like a jerk.  So KK beef with 240 problably is also about aiding is boy bob and vice versa.  The whole thing is gay and I can't believe I am wasting my time writing about it. 

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 01:00:08 PM »
How is Bob supporting Kamali against Shawn Ray? He supports him against 240.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
Bob is out of line by supporting KK on Shawn Ray and Bob says that he is Shawn Ray's friend, a little two faced don't cha think.  If KK was a real friend to Bob he wouldn't be asking bob to ans such q's about Ray.  Bob hates 240 since the fiasco about bodybuilding..com member info that he bragged and 240 made him look like a jerk.  So KK beef with 240 problably is also about aiding is boy bob and vice versa.  The whole thing is gay and I can't believe I am wasting my time writing about it. 

you've been here awhile too?   LOL

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 01:15:11 PM »
There is no big deal, King with the help of Chick is trying to hijack the boards by implementing fear. 
That reminds me about a movie...what was it ...wait a minute...yes. Dumb and Dumber.

I was just looking for King's old website from one caches in the Internet, and I bet it is difficult to sue anybody after that amount of shit which he have thrown on different people, pro's and fans all over the world  ;D :o ;D

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 02:08:55 PM »
funny thing. neither of them, bob or king will do shit to anyone let alone 240. see, 240 is a man. and they are both only tough enough to beat up on women. do some searches and you will find it. it was pretty public when chick's ex went on some message boards and told everyone how he beat the crap out of her. and for kamali, well, it is also well known he beat bethany howlett nearly nonstop. i used to live where they were at the time in the DC area and it was well known what he was like. little arab boy living in his parents basement with a girls name making himself feel manly by punching his girlfriend in the face whenever she got annoying to him.
a real man would have broken up with her, or ignored her. but i guess for "king" it was a better option to break her nose.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »
funny thing. neither of them, bob or king will do shit to anyone let alone 240. see, 240 is a man. and they are both only tough enough to beat up on women. do some searches and you will find it. it was pretty public when chick's ex went on some message boards and told everyone how he beat the crap out of her. and for kamali, well, it is also well known he beat bethany howlett nearly nonstop. i used to live where they were at the time in the DC area and it was well known what he was like. little arab boy living in his parents basement with a girls name making himself feel manly by punching his girlfriend in the face whenever she got annoying to him.
a real man would have broken up with her, or ignored her. but i guess for "king" it was a better option to break her nose.

Now this thread is sure to be deleted..........

You got anything to back up those claims?
HAHA, RON.....