Author Topic: Gear Vs. M1T sides  (Read 2077 times)

Undisputed

• Getbig II
Gear Vs. M1T sides
« on: June 14, 2006, 09:03:41 AM »
Can anyone explain why M1T seems to shut down your test-levels/ libido more than actual steroids do.  Iv'e done plenty of cycles of the real stuff and never had a problem with test leves/ libido crashing after a cycle.  I just finished some pre-ban M1T and it looks like i'm gonna have to spend a ton of money on PCT now. 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Gear Vs. M1T sides
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 09:33:52 AM »
M1t is a is a imatation of steroids.they do not fit in the same catgory as roids.
your putting crap into your body it could be a mix of things.
exmaple: testE 250 is straight test,same with deca, EQ and etc....

M1T is crap and is a FAKE imatation. Nothing over the counter is like real Gear.

so the sides of real gear is different then this M1T. In real rear you know whats in it,this stuff you dont?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 11:03:42 AM »
some steroids could  shut down your test level too ! testosterone could do that if u use   over  1k/week
w

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 01:27:19 PM »

how many mg of M1T were you using?

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:41:04 AM »
20 mg a day...that isn't a lot so that's why i'm curious.  My kidneys hurt so bad from that shit.  I've done some pretty big d-bol cycles and never felt bad.  M1T must be some dirty shit.  I never expected it to be a replacement, but when stuff's hard to get you do what you have to.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 11:00:49 AM »
M1T is wicked shit. I tried it twice & each time stopped after about three weeks. The sides were too much for me. I got killer headaches, I was always tired (I had to force myself to go to the gym), & my BP went through the roof.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 01:33:30 PM »
Only side I ever had with M1T was a bit of hairloss.  Never shut me down or anything...

Also, it is a real steroid...just fit a loophole back in the day...