Author Topic: Anadrol, is it worth it?  (Read 2729 times)

hendog

• Getbig II
Anadrol, is it worth it?
« on: June 14, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
I was curious as to what some of you fellas felt about A bombs? I have never heard anyone walk away from them happy about the experience of taking them because you keep literally nothing post cycle (or so I have heard) I have never done them and there was a time when I was intrigued by the thought of taking them as part of a Test, EQ cycle but I just don't see the need. Unless any of you gentlemen can shed light on a stack that would help you keep the A bomb gains you get minus the water weight it doesn't seem worth it. I know the gains you keep have everything to do with PCT, diet and training modifications but I have heard that it doesn't stay with you no matter what you try and do. Give some thoughts on this bros.

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
Re: Anadrol, is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »
as tony the tiger says THERE GRRRRREAT ......... if you hate ur liver

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 12:16:06 PM »
it's worth it if you just want to look good for a month and then be fat after that?
once your off of it your gains will no longer be with you. Enjoy

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 05:45:35 PM »
Of course anadrol is worth it.  No single drug IMO will get you bigger and stronger.  Follow a sound cycle and pct and expect to keep as many gains as you would on any other cycle.

Anadrol will keep the size on if you are dieting too.  The great gains will lead to increased muscle growth cause you will be pounding weights like never before. The increased red blood cell count will give you some exceptional endurance also. 

Prepare for some epic workouts while jacked on that sh*t.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »
Of course anadrol is worth it.  No single drug IMO will get you bigger and stronger.  Follow a sound cycle and pct and expect to keep as many gains as you would on any other cycle.

Anadrol will keep the size on if you are dieting too.  The great gains will lead to increased muscle growth cause you will be pounding weights like never before. The increased red blood cell count will give you some exceptional endurance also. 

Prepare for some epic workouts while jacked on that sh*t.

are you joking youll loose everybit of gain that you get once you off anadrol. no matter what your diet is or your pct.
you better diet cause if you dont once you come off it youll be a fat ass.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 08:40:52 PM »

are you joking youll loose everybit of gain that you get once you off anadrol. no matter what your diet is or your pct.
you better diet cause if you dont once you come off it youll be a fat ass.

No Im not joking.  How the hell do you come up with that about just anadrol?  As if other gear is so magicaly different.

Yeah it must be the fat ass molecule in anadrol that is responsible for the condition you describe.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 09:06:54 PM »
here we go again do some research. LOVE how long you been in this game? A week?

ANADROL alone which is what he is asking? is not good. youll get big and puffy cause of all the water retention,and all the gain you get while on it YOU WILL LOOSE THEM!!!!

Now as far as other steroids like d-bol the same thing,as far as sust 250 its different,youll keep most or all your gains,and deca the same thing.

different roids have different effects thats why you can keep all or most of your gains with some and LOOSE all or most of your gains with others.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 11:46:22 PM »
Anadrol (just like dbol) is going to be mostly water gains, which you will lose when you come off... you want to talk about REAL gains you keep? then talk about Anavar, Primo, Winstrol, EQ...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 05:15:17 AM »
I was intrigued by the thought of taking them as part of a Test, EQ cycle

here we go again do some research. LOVE how long you been in this game? A week?

ANADROL alone which is what he is asking? is not good. youll get big and puffy cause of all the water retention,and all the gain you get while on it YOU WILL LOOSE THEM!!!!

Now as far as other steroids like d-bol the same thing,as far as sust 250 its different,youll keep most or all your gains,and deca the same thing.

different roids have different effects thats why you can keep all or most of your gains with some and LOOSE all or most of your gains with others.

Thanks for the lesson on taking juice you really shed some light on the whole thing for me.  Really its only been 2 weeks since I have been "in this game"  Im trying to get as big as you guys, I just started and am only 225lbs at 5'7" I can see my abs and have decent vascularity though. A trainer at the gym I just got a membership to for the first time said my BF% is 10%, he used some goofy high tech gadget he had me hold in my hands, it was pretty wild.  I just hope to keep learning from the gurus here like you ZEEK so I can reach the size and rippedness of you guys.

Oh yeah I re-read the first post and it really seems to me that the guy was not asking about taking the anadrol alone.  But again Im sure you are right, I must not really understand english very well.  Thanks for clearing that up too bro, how silly to have doubted you.....such an experianced veteran of "the game"

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 08:58:10 AM »
Anadrol in a proper cycle works!  Just make sure to protect your liver with some milk thistle.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 09:22:16 AM »
anadrol is  stronger than dol is,
will give u  good mass and strenght gains, and big side effects,  also your results will disapear soon after u stop taking anadrol, this is why u need some test/sust  !!
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 02:38:30 PM »
Thanks for the lesson on taking juice you really shed some light on the whole thing for me.  Really its only been 2 weeks since I have been "in this game" 
Really? You had me fooled ;)

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 08:34:03 PM »
anadrol is  stronger than dol is,
will give u  good mass and strenght gains, and big side effects,  also your results will disapear soon after u stop taking anadrol, this is why u need some test/sust  !!

I had considered Anadrol in a Test Enanthate @ 750mgs p/week and Equipoise @ 400mgs weekly but like I stated earlier I have not heard of anyone that kept gains from A-bombs no matter what is cycled with it. Rather I should say the gains you keep (provided PCT, training and diet are in tune during and after cycle) are most likely from the other compounds and none from the Anadrol. That is why I stuck with D-bol. I doubt my next cycle will have any orals (except PCT / anti-estrogen stuff) just straight injectables. Either Test E 750mgs weekly with Trenbalone A 75mgs eod or Test E 750mgs weekly and Eq 400mgs weekly.