Author Topic: Lee, get back in the IFBB!  (Read 1852 times)

latrell

Lee, get back in the IFBB!
« on: June 15, 2006, 05:51:15 PM »
Lee, first of all why did you join the PDI, is it just because you want to work on your racing career, and you don't mind potential failure of the PDI, so your just slowly outing yourself from bbing??

And lee you were having a great year, 1st at the ironman, 2nd at the auzzy pro, I SAY CONTINUE and show up shredded at the OLYMpIA! as a competitor.

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
Re: Lee, get back in the IFBB!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 06:22:49 PM »
I think it's great that Lee has gone to PDI.  I wish others would follow his lead.  Anyway, he's no idiot.  He would know full well that due to the politics involved, he's never winning the Olympia.

He's done the right thing for himself IMO.  Go Aussie!

latrell

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 07:00:14 PM »
Wow, Lee you should definitely hire this guy as your manager.  Is there any other life advice you would give the pros on here.  It's nice you are a fan of his but if you read more about him, he does what he wants and is happy with the decisions he makes.  He obviously has his reasons so respect them.  Hopefully you don't comment on any tattoos next.

you don't have to quote me when i'm the thread starter and your the first person posting...
Hopefully you'll never tell me what to do again.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 08:07:24 PM »
Lee, first of all why did you join the PDI, is it just because you want to work on your racing career, and you don't mind potential failure of the PDI, so your just slowly outing yourself from bbing??

And lee you were having a great year, 1st at the ironman, 2nd at the auzzy pro, I SAY CONTINUE and show up shredded at the OLYMpIA! as a competitor.

Hi Bob

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »
O.K.............I'm just the dumb Aussie newbie.  Was this just a BS post? ???