Author Topic: And so it begins...  (Read 244464 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: delete
« Reply #3775 on: December 10, 2006, 09:12:31 AM »
i'll be right over hun

Re:delete thinks it has seen less markes on a prize winning race horse..your so freakin whipped...:)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3776 on: December 10, 2006, 02:26:43 PM »
Re:delete thinks it has seen less markes on a prize winning race horse..your so freakin whipped...:)

what can i say, sometimes i like it rough! lol

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3777 on: December 10, 2006, 05:17:35 PM »
Hey look another thread I have never seen before I think I'll condemn it and make myself feel better...LOL   ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3778 on: December 11, 2006, 05:36:58 AM »
lol.  not sure how you could never see either of these two threads. 

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3779 on: December 12, 2006, 07:18:22 AM »
ahem, this was almost on page two

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3780 on: December 12, 2006, 11:05:50 PM »
many try to get listings to sign at 6%.

I try to sign them at 4% and offer all the things that others offer at the 6% rate. This way the other realtor can get 3% and make it more attractive to them to show.  Also hopefully i get the seller to buy with me and get 3% obn the back-end automatically

Migs, I think trying to undercut the market is counter-productive and hurts all the realtors in the long run.

You could try what my brother-in-law does... he has his feelers out there, and anyone who refers a client from whom he gets a listing, or who buys through him gets a $500 referral bonus. Most of his business comes in off referrals. When he & my sister got married, theirs was one of the first houses that were built in the subdivision, and he really established himself in the community right from the start chairing committees and neighbourhood associations etc. Pretty much became the Welcome Wagon for all the new homeowners settling into the subdivision to the point where he pretty much owns it now. If there's a For-Sale sign on the lawn anywhere in his community, ...that DOESN'T have his name on it, ...chances are it's April 1st, and someone is trying to mess with him. He also guarantees to sell the home within 3 months, or he will buy it from the seller.

These sorts of incentives may be easier for him to offer, since he is the broker, and has the benefit of being able to leverage from all the realtors he employs, ...but it's something to consider.

Another venue you might consider is to hang around Russ Whitney informational seminars. You know the ones I'm referring to... that advertise on late night TV. These attract large numbers of people who want to invest in realestate. Obviously not everyone is qualified, ...but there will be those who are serious, and who follow through on the courses, and once done are just looking for properties to buy, as well as sell. Get yourself a few good investors, and they could keep you so busy with their portfolio of properties, ...you may not have either the time or the need to constantly scrounge up other clients.  :)
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3781 on: December 13, 2006, 05:16:55 AM »
Re:delete give me strength, everytime I admit to anyone I work with I know anything about computers I get another new chore added to my ever growing list. Its gotten to the point where after I fix something or show somebody how to do something I swore them to secrecy not to tell anyone I did it.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3782 on: December 13, 2006, 06:12:35 AM »
just play dumb, it makes your life easier

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #3783 on: December 13, 2006, 12:39:13 PM »
Re: delete is Devin Hester smashing his way into the record books on national TV Monday night.   

BEARS
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3784 on: December 13, 2006, 02:58:50 PM »
where ya been bro?

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #3785 on: December 13, 2006, 03:13:21 PM »
Up to my armpits in blood and shit  :-X

Just working like crazy man, plus the holidays and all that madness...You know the drill.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3786 on: December 13, 2006, 04:00:16 PM »
Up to my armpits in blood and shit  :-X

Just working like crazy man, plus the holidays and all that madness...You know the drill.

Since when did you start working as a OBGYN... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3787 on: December 13, 2006, 04:57:00 PM »
ROFL!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3788 on: December 14, 2006, 08:57:43 AM »
so i was at the bookstore earlier today and bought a cup of coffee.  Now i know this isn't some profound statement or a tada moment, but i felt like sharing some background.  Any way While i was in line, some rather large people were in front of me.  They were talking about the Biggest loser finale from last night.  They were all excited about it and how they felt inspired yada yada.  They were like "let's start our diet and go walking at lunch blah blahj"  Then it hit me.  People (most people) can't do anything by themselves as far as finding motivation to things.  They have to piggy back off someone else.  Well these newly inspired people walked to the counter, ther bellys and chest held up high and ordered their venti grande humongo breakfast belnd coffee and cinnamon crumb cake.  Way to feel inspired fatty.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3789 on: December 14, 2006, 08:59:13 AM »
oh yeah,

ALL HAIL RE:DELETE!!!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3790 on: December 14, 2006, 10:43:34 AM »
People (most people) can't do anything by themselves as far as finding motivation to things.  They have to piggy back off someone else.  Well these newly inspired people walked to the counter, ther bellys and chest held up high and ordered their venti grande humongo breakfast belnd coffee and cinnamon crumb cake.  Way to feel inspired fatty.

Classic... it's like the girls at work who are so proud they take two half-hour pilate classes a week (someone comes to the office to give them) then immediately following, run across the street to get their 5000 calorie Wendy's lunches.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3791 on: December 14, 2006, 11:45:50 AM »
Classic... it's like the girls at work who are so proud they take two half-hour pilate classes a week (someone comes to the office to give them) then immediately following, run across the street to get their 5000 calorie Wendy's lunches.

What you mean you have to work out everyday...Forget that I am grabbing a box of Oreos and quitting...:)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3792 on: December 14, 2006, 07:04:34 PM »
What you mean you have to work out everyday...Forget that I am grabbing a box of Oreos and quitting...:)

WHOA!  stop stealing my monday through friday plans

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3793 on: December 14, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »
WHOA!  stop stealing my monday through friday plans

Good ideas are taken with pride...Re:delete.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3794 on: December 14, 2006, 07:20:11 PM »
hehe, you should hear about my sat & sunday plans!  woohoo, where are my cheetos!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3795 on: December 14, 2006, 07:44:19 PM »
Re:delete thanks for it being almost the weekend.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3796 on: December 14, 2006, 07:51:15 PM »
yeah weekends are always fun....

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3797 on: December 14, 2006, 07:59:10 PM »
Forget that I am grabbing a box of Oreos and quitting...:)

...and might I enquire as to which Oreo cookie you plan to eat first? {blink} {blink}
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3798 on: December 14, 2006, 08:00:49 PM »
...and might I enquire as to which Oreo cookie you plan to eat first? {blink} {blink}

Ok OK ...mmmm I always start on the chocolate outside and let my tongue dance accross its skin, just teasing and tickling the cookie, letting my breath warm up its ebony flesh.... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3799 on: December 14, 2006, 08:01:45 PM »
no comment, lol