Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2395 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: June 16, 2006, 07:26:10 PM »
hey gh15..whut up?...quick question for u...i'm in romania right now and i think i got some fake norma hellas deca...how do i know for sure...and in general how can i check gear to make sure?...can i test it somehow...can i also bump into organon sustanon that is fake?....is what i use mostly...thanx in advance....oh...not to worry...i'm not a narc....here's my name and e-mail...xxx

this is the ONLY time i will talk in that length about legit and fake hormones on this board so if it's erased dont come to me and complain,,,you know where to go. i will not respond to any yahoo email addy only secure emails. any one who reads it can benefit from it so you better save it.

norma hellas deca durabolin is the most faked product out there even more than thai anabols (octagon shaped pink dianabol) the diff is while they put real hormone in fake dianabol since the powder is super cheap,,,in the norma deca they put oil and nothing but oil (sometimes they simply put in very low dose of test but majority of the case it is oil)

the way to know for sure is to either know the company and been around for long time or to simply test it. while you can test the tab in your place by various mathods to know if you got real hormone inside..the only way you can test vials/amps is through a lab, and that cost money and im sure you dont wanna go into it while you use hormones for individual use.

i will show you here few pics of real norma product and fake norma product which are exteremly similar and then ill show you legit organon paki susta (karachi) that is ALSO faked in the 100 of thousands so you need to be careful and KNOW YOUR CREATINE SUPPLIER;) or atleast know he got phenominal reputation.

when you check for legit norma deca you check for 3 things.
1.the date must be 2 years apart for example L0506 means year of 2005 month of june and exp=E06 2007 there is exactly 2 years diff in norma legit nandrolone + it will go from same month to same month.. 2 year diff. as you can see in this case it is the month june 06. the ex year will ALWAYS BE WRITTEN COMPLETE VERSION 2007,,,2008,,,etc

2. the label must have rounded corners! while the written part on the front (beside the 2ml part) shoudl always be in capital letters. infact letter written in english on the vial will always be written in capital letters. another thing to pay attention to is the letter e on the front that will always have uniqe character as in shorter top then buttom. another thing is very obvious and its the norma should red simbol should be on the vial under the label.

3. the top should always be bulked out like a nipple. any other way is fake.

** the best way to be sure you got legit norma now days is simply to buy the new normas who have new hologram label on it. it is NOT faked as of yet and it is quite new so this is your best bet but if you know what to look for you can buy any norma and get a legit product.

now to sustas
sustas are harder to check but as you can tell in the pics the sustas with diff color date on buttom are an obvious fake and also check for white "neck" circle and small diff in writing as you can see in pictures. the writing will always be on the amp! never on a paper label.

attached are 3 pics of legit product out of norma hellas and last pic (few vials together) is fake product out of someone bath. a pretty sophisticated bath i might add. pics of sustas ill add in a min on a diff thread called susta pics.

DO NOT COME TO ME AND COMPLAIN IF THIS IS ERASED!! I DONT CARE OR GIVE A YOU KNOW WHAT ;)
fallen angel

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »
this is the ONLY time i will talk in that length about legit and fake hormones on this board so if it's erased dont come to me and complain,,,you know where to go. i will not respond to any yahoo email addy only secure emails. any one who reads it can benefit from it so you better save it.

norma hellas deca durabolin is the most faked product out there even more than thai anabols (octagon shaped pink dianabol) the diff is while they put real hormone in fake dianabol since the powder is super cheap,,,in the norma deca they put oil and nothing but oil (sometimes they simply put in very low dose of test but majority of the case it is oil)

the way to know for sure is to either know the company and been around for long time or to simply test it. while you can test the tab in your place by various mathods to know if you got real hormone inside..the only way you can test vials/amps is through a lab, and that cost money and im sure you dont wanna go into it while you use hormones for individual use.

i will show you here few pics of real norma product and fake norma product which are exteremly similar and then ill show you legit organon paki susta (karachi) that is ALSO faked in the 100 of thousands so you need to be careful and KNOW YOUR CREATINE SUPPLIER;) or atleast know he got phenominal reputation.

when you check for legit norma deca you check for 3 things.
1.the date must be 2 years apart for example L0506 means year of 2005 month of june and exp=E06 2007 there is exactly 2 years diff in norma legit nandrolone + it will go from same month to same month.. 2 year diff. as you can see in this case it is the month june 06. the ex year will ALWAYS BE WRITTEN COMPLETE VERSION 2007,,,2008,,,etc

2. the label must have rounded corners! while the written part on the front (beside the 2ml part) shoudl always be in capital letters. infact letter written in english on the vial will always be written in capital letters. another thing to pay attention to is the letter e on the front that will always have uniqe character as in shorter top then buttom. another thing is very obvious and its the norma should red simbol should be on the vial under the label.

3. the top should always be bulked out like a nipple. any other way is fake.

** the best way to be sure you got legit norma now days is simply to buy the new normas who have new hologram label on it. it is NOT faked as of yet and it is quite new so this is your best bet but if you know what to look for you can buy any norma and get a legit product.

now to sustas
sustas are harder to check but as you can tell in the pics the sustas with diff color date on buttom are an obvious fake and also check for white "neck" circle and small diff in writing as you can see in pictures. the writing will always be on the amp! never on a paper label.

attached are 3 pics of legit product out of norma hellas and last pic (few vials together) is fake product out of someone bath. a pretty sophisticated bath i might add. pics of sustas ill add in a min on a diff thread called susta pics.

DO NOT COME TO ME AND COMPLAIN IF THIS IS ERASED!! I DONT CARE OR GIVE A YOU KNOW WHAT ;)

GH15 is Dennis James.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »
lovely pakis real and fake (fake got the bluesss :)
fallen angel

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 07:46:46 PM »
GH15 is Dennis James.

If he is Dennis, i just want to say that he got ripped off at the NY pro...

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 07:58:56 PM »
Say NO to drugs!  :)
Lee

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 08:08:44 PM »
Say NO to drugs!  :)

amen, just stick with MuscleTech products, they give ya better results and they're good for ya too!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 05:31:35 AM »
GH15 is Dennis James.

haha, nice one, but how do you know?

nihongo de mo ii yo, haahaha

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 05:49:58 AM »
Excellent post :) How about some pics of fake organon deca?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 10:50:11 AM »
I dissagree with this post I have had some of the amps and deca that your calling fake and they were not fake????????????

were is your facts based on??????