Author Topic: 2006 NPC Jr Nats  (Read 3560 times)

genex

• Getbig III
  • check out genex magazine on FTVideo.com!
2006 NPC Jr Nats
« on: June 17, 2006, 08:28:10 PM »
Just posted results and pix.
http://www.ftvideo.com/genex/results/06/jrnats.htm

Here's one shot of figure overall Elizabeth Lam..

gene

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: 2006 NPC Jr Nats
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 09:27:01 PM »
Thanks Gene :) She looks great!  Do you have any shots of Randi Post?
R

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »
That is awesome Elizabeth took the overall!  I remember seeing her last year at the various shows and always thought she should have placed higher.....along with Jennifer Gates, who also placed better this time around by placing 2nd in her short class!  Jennifer has an amazing physique.....a bit more muscular than the other girls but it is very pleasing to the eye.

I was hoping Steph Collins would have at least won her class...i'm sure her next show or 2 she will earn a Pro card!  This has been along time coming for her!

There were a lot of girls this year...I could imagine how hard it must have been to judge these ladies.  There were 48 women alone in the B class. 

Susan Groshek

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 08:35:31 AM »
There were def. a lot of girls this year and very competitive. As a competitor in the B Class it was an eye opener for me! It is the worst I've ever placed in both fitness and figure and it was pretty devastating. Looking back at pictures I can see a lot of areas to improve on and hopefully in the next 3 weeks I can make some changes to become a contender for NY!!!  I won't let it get me down but make me train harder!! www.fitwithsusan.com.  Wish me luck!!

That is awesome Elizabeth took the overall!  I remember seeing her last year at the various shows and always thought she should have placed higher.....along with Jennifer Gates, who also placed better this time around by placing 2nd in her short class!  Jennifer has an amazing physique.....a bit more muscular than the other girls but it is very pleasing to the eye.

I was hoping Steph Collins would have at least won her class...i'm sure her next show or 2 she will earn a Pro card!  This has been along time coming for her!

There were a lot of girls this year...I could imagine how hard it must have been to judge these ladies.  There were 48 women alone in the B class. 

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 11:16:26 AM »
Girl,

You looked beautiful and once you tighten up and get over your nagging injuries you will be very tough:)
Jennifer

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 02:32:20 PM »
One thing you will notice if you've competed long enough and looked at the pics from year to year......they tend to reward the softer girls at Jr. Natl. so the harder girls might not fare as well.  Then you have Nationals roll around and those harder girls who did Jr's place much higher even when they look the very same.......It's almost like they want them a bit harder at Nationals then at Jr. Natl......

genex

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 03:53:56 PM »
With the new criteria softer is in.  No leg separation is what they told folks...

Fit Figures

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Fitness & Figure Competition Team
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 04:58:19 PM »
With the new criteria softer is in.  No leg separation is what they told folks...

Yeah...  there is NO WAY I can get a glute-ham tie-in without getting quad separation!   

genex

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 02:38:12 AM »
well until they officially say something from the NPC to ALL the athletes, I wouldn't worry about it.

Plus it's always good to just try and bring in your best package.

gene