Author Topic: DENNIS WOLF 10 WEEKS OUT FROM THE EUROPA SHOW  (Read 17110 times)

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
Re: DENNIS WOLF 10 WEEKS OUT FROM THE EUROPA SHOW
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 09:23:06 AM »
What happens when he turns around and show  the back? All the guys look impressive..by themselves, but put them in a lineup...they fold like oragami. Dude has some serious guns, but no "Wow" factor,  just another big dude. Phil's got him, if Phil is in shape.I think people don't want Phil to win, so they are grasping at straws, who is the guy to beat Phil. Well, your gonna have to get a time machine and go back and get a vintage Flex Wheeler, circa 1993, other than that a crisp in shape Melvin Anthony at 229, would do the job.   

I got your point, but his back is on of his strongest points. Don t worry about the line-up, he is extremely wide, he beat 22 former world champions at last years world championships also he settled a record as he won the IFBB world championships and the overall on his first attempt.
Don t forget, that on the most muscular picture, Dennis is 10 weeks out from the competition, that shape is not far away from his offseason shape as he is lean all year around. He gets extremely shredded come contest time.
Now to the comparision with Phil Heath. Why are you guys always putting one athlete down in order to push another? I remember, not long ago when Lift posted the pictures of Phil and everybody said that he was average and did not believe in him. Now all of a sudden Phil showed up in phenomenal shape and everybody jumps on the Heath bandwagon.
Heath is a very complete athlete, and he can be put in the same category as Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, Melvin Anthony,etc. At his very young age he already won 2 pro shows which is extraordinary and he has a bright future ahead of him.
Now Dennis Wolf belongs to the category of athletes with a larger frame like Cutler, Martinez, Coleman,etc, but he has the big advantage, that not only he has is very massive for only 27, but he also has a very small waist and good proportions/aesthetics for such a big guy.
Ì`ve seen nearly every pro in the last 5 years live on stage, and I can tell you that Dennis has tremendous potential and he will show it come contest time.
Here is a picture of his back lat spread from march, when he began his offseason.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 09:29:30 AM »
Depends what the judging criteria are. If they want size and width, than he'll beat Phil heath.

But i dont think that you can compare the two. Phil is what the IFBB, and most fans want. He IS the future. Dennis will probably have a good career in bb. I dont see why he couldnt do as well as Ruhl, or Gunther.

Calves need some serious work though, and Goudy has him beat on whiteness.
$

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 09:31:11 AM »
Dennis Wolf is gonna do some damage in his career.  He has GREAT aesthetics !!
How could anybody say that he doesn't ?  Tiny waist ! Great shape to his legs.
And he is YOUNG !

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 09:40:10 AM »
I have read he is 180 cm which is 5'11.  Where did you read he was 6'1?  You might be thinking of somebody else.

I know sometimes you avoid posts wshen your sources are questioned, like when someone asked if Ronnie competed in powerlifting and you said "He's competed", but when they questioned your source you were mysteriously absent from the remainder of that thread.  ;D

Yeah, I remember that thread. Has got to be at least a year ago, good memory bro! It was an interview with either Brian Dobson or Ronnie Coleman in an old muscle magazine, and since I couldn't find it and be specific, I sorta tried to fade out of the thread, hehe. I just hate claiming source: "I read in a muscle magazine". I like to be able to quote.

Thought I did it without anyone noticing. Apparently, I was wrong. ;D

Good shyte. I am very impressed with your photographic memory. I'll talk to you if anything happens to MY tats...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

body88

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
To the fools claiming he looks "ok" for a "big dude" etc etc

YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!

The guy looks fucking great. His seperation is not as good as say a Health but he is pumped /pale as shit so it is not like you could see it anyway.

The guy is HUGE with a tiny waist. Hater central in this thread!

body88

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 09:48:38 AM »
If he is 286, then he is over 6 feet tall.  Ronnie came into the 2003 Olympia at 286 or so.  There is no comparison.  Wolf wouldn't hold his jock strap.  No taper, poor seperation.  The dude is big, but not aesthetic.  Phil Heath would eat him.  Not even a finalist at the Mr. Olympia.  Gunther is by far better.

To the fools claiming he looks "ok" for a "big dude" etc etc

O BROTHER ::)

The guy looks fucking great. His seperation is not as good as say a Health but he is pumped /pale as shit so it is not like you could see it anyway.Does not belong in the Olympia lol.... after 5th place it is distention/water logged/off central. Of course he Belongs there!

The guy is HUGE with a tiny waist. Hater central in this thread! 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 10:55:54 AM »
looks insane!

great bodybuilder............. .......

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 01:32:37 PM »
great lat spread, what about detail, it looks like he might be shallow in the detail department.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2006, 01:44:26 PM »
great lat spread, what about detail, it looks like he might be shallow in the detail department.
he's 10 weeks out  ::)

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 01:58:48 PM »
Some experts, for example Parker, simply don`t understand.
You can`t compare pictures taken 10 weeks before a show to pictures taken at a contest. Even as an expert.

I stood next to him and I can assure you, don`t worry about his seperations etc.

There is also another great difference between him and others. He´s a monster and has a waist you will actually find at black bodybuilders. Now this guy is very heavy and has a x frame nobody can currently beat. So he can`t be compared to Fedorov, Kallbach etc. Only sizewise.

Wake up! There are not only in the US great bodybuilders. By the way, he`s German, but born in Russia.     

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 01:59:47 PM »
Does his Universe win still qualify him for the Mr. Olympia, or must he qualify at the Europa (or some other) show?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 02:02:16 PM »
That guy is a freak. Just needs to focus more attention to his hams and claves and then we can see what he looks like onstage, should be a good showing!

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 02:12:08 PM »
Looks really impressive.  Bodybuilders like Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman deserves more recognition.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 02:23:02 PM »
Wow his back looks like a pepperoni pizza!! Monster Backne.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »
Bullshit !

If there is enough muscle, and there surely is, than the colour of your skin changes when the muscle is pumped up.
You can see this "phenonemon" at Jay Cutlers last DVD. And it appears more drastically if you have absolutely no colour.
But you can only know that, if you know what you`re talking about. That means you`ve to train and you must have enough muscle  ;D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 02:33:08 PM »
Wolf walks into a barber shop and says, "Give me the Cutler."
Motherboy (the band).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 06:12:13 PM »
Some experts, for example Parker, simply don`t understand.
You can`t compare pictures taken 10 weeks before a show to pictures taken at a contest. Even as an expert.

I stood next to him and I can assure you, don`t worry about his seperations etc.

There is also another great difference between him and others. He´s a monster and has a waist you will actually find at black bodybuilders. Now this guy is very heavy and has a x frame nobody can currently beat. So he can`t be compared to Fedorov, Kallbach etc. Only sizewise.

Wake up! There are not only in the US great bodybuilders. By the way, he`s German, but born in Russia.     

Yawn,
even at 10 wks out there have been bodybuilders (Melvin Anthony, Flex Wheeler, Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson ) for example who have superb back detail.

What you say has been said before about Jean Peirre Fux, and Marko Sla-what-ever (Mr. 24 inch arms), and of course the big Russian Letdown...Alex Federov...hyped up by pics whether they be 10 wks out or a overseas contest where everybody is out of shape...

His waist is tight, not small, great arms and chest and quads, but
until he steps on stage and does battle.... No nobody can currently beat his X-frame ::) , you've lost major cred on that, like the dude who saide Flex Wheeler didn't deserve 4 Arnold Classics I'll reserve my praise...

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 07:06:16 PM »
he is huge
Valhalla awaits.

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 07:16:28 PM »
dennis looks awesome.   

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 08:24:18 PM »
dennis looks great, hope he can do well and not a bust like fedorov.

i think phil is a bit overrated.  a great bber and has a great future, but he didnt beat anyone "bigtime" at those shows.  he weighs under 220.  just wait til he stands next to coleman, ruhl, cutler, gustavo, gunter, etc.

i hope dennis doenst show up like every other european bber with that ridiculous bronze tan.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

body88

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 08:55:58 PM »
Yawn,
even at 10 wks out there have been bodybuilders (Melvin Anthony, Flex Wheeler, Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson ) for example who have superb back detail.

What you say has been said before about Jean Peirre Fux, and Marko Sla-what-ever (Mr. 24 inch arms), and of course the big Russian Letdown...Alex Federov...hyped up by pics whether they be 10 wks out or a overseas contest where everybody is out of shape...

His waist is tight, not small, great arms and chest and quads, but
until he steps on stage and does battle.... No nobody can currently beat his X-frame ::) , you've lost major cred on that, like the dude who saide Flex Wheeler didn't deserve 4 Arnold Classics I'll reserve my praise...

His waist is not small?

::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 09:05:51 PM »
i am in awe at how fuckin white he is    he is whiter then the whitest white boy

body88

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 09:11:11 PM »
haha have you ever seen that movie powder?

Looks like powder found a little thing called test!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 09:12:25 PM »
melanotan would work wonders for him
real men= no rubbers

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 12:35:36 AM »
Well, what do you think of his back?