Author Topic: DENNIS WOLF 10 WEEKS OUT FROM THE EUROPA SHOW  (Read 17324 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: DENNIS WOLF 10 WEEKS OUT FROM THE EUROPA SHOW
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2006, 01:25:22 AM »
He needs to pump some shit in his calves, like Ronnie.  Site injections or something.  My favorite body part because no matter how many drugs you take, calves just are stubborn and impossible to grow.  Guy has an awesome waist and monster backne.  He must ingest a ton of shit, good job!
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2006, 01:37:38 AM »
He needs to pump some shit in his calves, like Ronnie.  Site injections or something.  My favorite body part because no matter how many drugs you take, calves just are stubborn and impossible to grow.  Guy has an awesome waist and monster backne.  He must ingest a ton of shit, good job!

Arrr NO ,they are just like any other bodypart.The thing is that most have lame calves genetics.

If you got bad genetics for some bodypart then it will always do problem ,look at Kamali and others.

Calves are just more common.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2006, 01:45:18 AM »
Damn..I am so sick and tired of your persisting in gears.
I am also natural and plan to compete against bigboys next april who use gear, but I dont give a shit how is the drug and users. You gerous about the guy who use the gear dont you?
Actually my friend is way bigger than this Dennis and he is natural.Dont blame the gear,but your mentality, Got it?

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2006, 02:48:39 AM »
Of course your friend is bigger than the Overall World Champion 2005. Almost everybody is.
Actually we are talking about muscle mass not Sumo wrestling. Got it ?

But I agree, nobody gives a shit how much or if he takes drugs

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2006, 03:19:42 AM »
hey alexander why dont you just propose to Dennis, are you in love with the guy or something?
P

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2006, 04:35:11 AM »
No.
Another question, although I know the answer. Are you an idiot with homosexual tendencies asking me this kind of shit ?

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2006, 04:40:45 AM »
Hallo Alexander, weshalb glaubst du dass ich auf diesem board keine Bilder mehr von Dennis reinsetzte? Geh mal auf Milos baord und lies da mal die Kommentare von kompetenten Leuten und nicht von der Ansammlung an Hirnspendern hier. Wir beide wissen was passieren wird wenn Dennis auf die Bühne bei der Europa Super Show treten wird, dann werden sie nichts mehr zu lachen haben.
Wie ich schon mal geschrieben habe, hier kämpfst du gegen Windmühlen.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2006, 05:33:16 AM »
Eh, weißt eh, manchmal kann mans doch nicht sein lassen  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2006, 04:43:44 PM »
@Parker

I`m training since 23 years, BB and Powerlifting. I competed at 2 European and 2 World Championships, won the Austria Cup several times and was Austrian Champion. You can be sure, I know and saw more you ever will. So please shut the f**k up and write about Donuts  ;D

Then you would know that that two weeks out his going to loose a lot of weight, his arms will come down everything will get smaller, and yes his waist will be tighter, but he will be not be able to do damage, maybe 3 yrs from now...
and as a Euro competitor in bbing you should know that it is hard to peak, and if you competed in Europe then you know that the N.A. bbing more genetic diversity..your dealing with different bodytypes than in the Austrian Cup. With 23 yrs of bbing and powerlifting under your belt, you should be smarter than to overhype someone...instead say he looks good and wait and see.. there is a huge list of people that have been overhyped from Europe.. Ruhl came basically out  nowhere without much hype, that should tell you something. 

Freeagain posted pics of his mate that was doing the 2003 Australian show, it was 9 wks out. Dude looked huge, arms were the size of most people thighs, but come contest time, dude was a much smaller version
of himself ( due to dieting), and placed low...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »

it must be a sad life that causes you to spend all of your time thinking about how much drugs people take or how strong other guys in the gym are. also, buy a hat. one with horizontal stripes.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2006, 07:11:50 PM »
Actually my friend is way bigger than this Dennis and he is natural.Dont blame the gear,but your mentality, Got it?

who's your friend - ronnie coleman, jay cutler? 

of course your friend is bigger than mr. universe and natural too. ::) ::)
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

who's your friend - ronnie coleman, jay cutler? 

of course your friend is bigger than mr. universe and natural too. ::) ::)
hahahaha, "kyomu" is that guy who had a friend who's girlfriend used to live down the street from a guy who used to work with a girl who's brother's best friend worked with a guy who's uncle did some plumbing work for a girl who's boyfriend benched 1500 in his basement for 6 reps but had to quit training but he would have been Mr. Olympia and World's Strongest Man.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2006, 03:30:56 AM »
Of course your friend is bigger than the Overall World Champion 2005. Almost everybody is.
Actually we are talking about muscle mass not Sumo wrestling. Got it ?

But I agree, nobody gives a shit how much or if he takes drugs
No just you dont know how big Ogawa is. 165cm 130kg and back press with 220kg.Eats only 3 meals per day.
Way much muscle carrying than Wolf. But,I agree with you it doesnt mean that my friend is better BBer than Wolf.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2006, 05:48:28 AM »
 ::)

I see I´m waisting my time here

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2006, 05:56:36 AM »

You are.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »
Eh, weißt eh, manchmal kann mans doch nicht sein lassen  :)

Da bin ich weiderkommen, die ganze famalie hat das schon gemacht.

Just trying to throw you off with my superior German. ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2006, 08:46:18 AM »
@Parker

I`m training since 23 years, BB and Powerlifting. I competed at 2 European and 2 World Championships, won the Austria Cup several times and was Austrian Champion. You can be sure, I know and saw more you ever will. So please shut the f**k up and write about Donuts  ;D

Then, perhaps you can answer my question. Does Dennis Wolf's winning the overall Mr. Universe still qualify him for the Olympia?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2006, 08:47:57 AM »
hahahaha, "kyomu" is that guy who had a friend who's girlfriend used to live down the street from a guy who used to work with a girl who's brother's best friend worked with a guy who's uncle did some plumbing work for a girl who's boyfriend benched 1500 in his basement for 6 reps but had to quit training but he would have been Mr. Olympia and World's Strongest Man.
You are too new to talk about this sports.I have been in BBing for 16yrs.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2006, 08:56:52 AM »
I hate to say...But some time I think Chick was right to say "Peanut .......".
Most of you guys are young kids who have never lifted weight even for 10yrs..and brah brah brah brah....
Bunch of losers who decide everything before you do enough.I am 36yrs old but maybe my soul are younger than most of yours. How sad is....

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2006, 09:44:20 AM »
You are too new to talk about this sports.I have been in BBing for 16yrs.

Uhh...Sarcasm isn't serious very often, but he knows his stuff, chief.  He's probably been training at least as long as you have*.

*As if training a long time makes someone an expert  ::)

RHINO290

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2006, 09:53:28 AM »

Now thats just friggin classic....classic.

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2006, 09:56:10 AM »
@mcway

No, the overall winner is not automatically qualified for the Mr. 0.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2006, 11:05:38 AM »
Uhh...Sarcasm isn't serious very often, but he knows his stuff, chief.  He's probably been training at least as long as you have*.

*As if training a long time makes someone an expert  ::)
I mean I saw many things unbelievable...Ex:No diet at all and shredded as hell and 200lbs and won a spanish national class contest...
I was close friend of this guy.I told this to everybody and nobody believe me except experienced bodybuilders.
For example,Onlyme is old in this sports and can believe me

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2006, 12:06:04 PM »
@mcway

No, the overall winner is not automatically qualified for the Mr. 0.

Thanks, Alexander.

That explains why Wolf is entering the Europa. But, when (and why) did they change that rule? Was it in 2003, when they reduced the number of qualifications spots at the Olympia for the next year's Olympia from top 10 to top 6? I remember a lot of Universe class winners (when there was no overall title) debuting at the Olympia, including Roland Czurlock at the '94 O (who won his class at the Universe in '93) and, of course, Ronnie Coleman at the '92 O (who won the heavyweight title at the Universe in '91).

When they brought the overall title back, all the class winners got pro cards; but only the winner got the Olympia qualification. I don't see why the IFBB would change that rule, as it's been around since the inception of the contest itself.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2006, 04:46:07 PM »

What are your trying to prove, that you boy is the end all, be all? He's going to beat Phil Heath and any of the others that come in shape? How many times has this been said about others?
 It was said that Fux, had the muscle and the shape to to outgun Flex Wheeler...Did he, no.
Czuirlok, was suppose to be the same.
 Use your 23 yrs of knowledge and common sense, that what your saying doesn't make sense at all, time has proved it.
You are definitely wasting your time.