Author Topic: Pros and cons of never coming off  (Read 5964 times)

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Pros and cons of never coming off
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 09:08:42 PM »
Why do people go on about I weigh more then you so I must be bigger body building is about an illusion someone who weight 20-30 ibs less then someone can look bigger with fuller muscle bellies ect being havey isnt the be all and end all of bbing imo
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 09:34:13 PM »
you have a point there  8)

your still on your first injection right?  wait till you get up to like your 9th? then you know what im talking about.  :-X   the fun begins

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 09:53:17 AM »
hahahahaha, you take 750mg. of test a week combined with all of that other shit and you're only 196lbs.? that's fucking pathetic, iwas 200lbs. before i started a damn thing and got to 245 inside of 3 months on my first cycle of 500mg. of Sustenon/week, you have horrendous genetics, i'm 232 at a little lower bodyfat than you at 5'10" and i haven't touched a thing in three years, you need to seriously re evaluate your training and especially your eating, you probably avoid the hard barbell exercises and eat like a bird.

Post a picture then.  Otherwise you are full of shit.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 12:06:14 PM »
nice call X!!!!
I agree

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 01:03:37 PM »
Post a picture then.  Otherwise you are full of shit.
you first sweetie. :-*
Jaejonna rows 125!!

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 02:26:15 PM »
yeh why not post a pic to prove your epic proportions? :-*
Vince G kynoselen KING!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 03:49:16 PM »
you first sweetie. :-*

I've posted several.  Personally I think you are completely full of shit.  When challenged w/ this in the past you always back down  You lack credibility son.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 07:48:31 PM »
I've posted several.  Personally I think you are completely full of shit.  When challenged w/ this in the past you always back down  You lack credibility son.
ok "dad", hahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 07:54:32 PM »
He hasn't got the balls to post a pic he is to busy ripping on everyone else who has the balls to step up and post one epic hypocrite
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 08:05:08 PM »
He hasn't got the balls to post a pic he is to busy ripping on everyone else who has the balls to step up and post one epic hypocrite
Actuly I love it are you single by anychance
hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 08:10:54 PM »
I know someone that never came off.. talk about out of control.. he  worked his way up to using GH w/slin... Decent gains but not wha the wanted..I think his body was just saturated man, we wasnt improving much..high dosages, synergising different gear together...he was just out of control...

ANyhow...

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2006, 08:11:20 PM »
Like I said to you befor bro for someone who has sarcasam as  a name you would'nt know it if someone slapped  you in the face with it now take your little boy humour else were.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 09:04:30 PM »
I know someone that never came off.. talk about out of control.. he  worked his way up to using GH w/slin... Decent gains but not wha the wanted..I think his body was just saturated man, we wasnt improving much..high dosages, synergising different gear together...he was just out of control...

ANyhow...

I agree on very long cycles, over 6 months or more, after a while your body stops responding at the same rate and then you stagnate.  Only choice is to up the dosages but that only goes so far.  Soon the laws of diminishing returns sets in and it is just not worth it to the rational mind....but who ever said gear heads were rational?

It is your body trying its hardest to return to homeostasis, no matter what you keep throwing at it.  Your body knows its in its best interest to slow down at that point....kind of a relief valve of sorts.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 11:27:37 PM »

It is your body trying its hardest to return to homeostasis, no matter what you keep throwing at it.  Your body knows its in its best interest to slow down at that point....kind of a relief valve of sorts.

Exactly right