Author Topic: Tribute: Yaxeni Oriquen  (Read 22526 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Tribute: Yaxeni Oriquen
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2006, 06:52:20 AM »
I always find threads on female bodybuilders so bizzare, it's just not normal for a woman to inject testosterone in her body, train to get larger muscles, get a receding hairline, masculine face and then demand to be thought of as feminine.  Walk out your door, go to the supermarket, movies.. whatever.. and you'll see, it's just not a typical practice.  You also can't keep people from being grossed out by masculine looking women, it's human nature.  In the end, even if you're a schmoe you have to ask yourself, are you willing to get on your knees and suck on her clitasaurus?  Will you allow her to give you a facial and make you her bitch?  If you're queer I guess this might be one way around comming out of the closet but if you're straight this just isn't a scenerio you can stomach.  Good luck to all the schmoes out there, everyone needs someone to love.

agreed. It makes me sick seeing all these pics. But what do they say? one mans shit is anothers treasure?(something like that)
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2006, 07:07:30 AM »

This is YUMMY

I think your palate button is off.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 07:26:27 AM »
she is disgusting. Why do you guys try to make us sick by looking at these nasty pics?

why do you keep looking if you dont like?

train

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2006, 07:29:31 AM »

wow :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »
Men injecting isn't normal, either. Bodybuilding is a cult sport/hobby. Not many practices needed to maintain a bodybuilding physique would be considered normal by the average Joe, let alone the physiques or the competition itself. Men or women doing it, only difference is gender. Yaxeni is fine, and I would eat her up with strawberries and cream. But, then again I like women whether they're bigger than me or not. ;)

to each their own, it would be cool to have a special thread dedicated to these over muscular women so we wouldn't all have to be subjected to it. But, it's better than the gay pics, so no complaints.
E

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2006, 09:46:07 AM »
Men injecting isn't normal, either. Bodybuilding is a cult sport/hobby. Not many practices needed to maintain a bodybuilding physique would be considered normal by the average Joe, let alone the physiques or the competition itself. Men or women doing it, only difference is gender. Yaxeni is fine, and I would eat her up with strawberries and cream. But, then again I like women whether they're bigger than me or not. ;)

just wrong
female bbers are ..........not so pretty
this sport should not be allowed for women

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2006, 09:47:23 AM »

Wrong, guys on "teh sauce" are a dime a dozen these days and it's fairly common to find a muscular man walking down the street.  That's ok though because he still looks masculine.  Conversely it's still unlikely to run into very muscular women and when they take testosterone they also look masculine.  As someone said before on this board, the equivalent would be a male bodybuilder taking "estrogen" and then demanding to be referred to as masculine.  When male bodybuilders start taking estrogen to be more competitive then you have a fair arguement.  We'll both wait with baited breath I'm sure.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2006, 09:47:35 AM »
just wrong

you think everyones "nothing but alot of talk and a badge..."
E

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2006, 09:49:02 AM »
you think everyones "nothing but alot of talk and a badge..."

sorry but i don`t understand this sentence

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2006, 09:50:39 AM »
sorry but i don`t understand this sentence

its just an Untouchables reference, its a great Capone flick. I just think of it when I see your avatar. no offense intended.
E

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2006, 09:56:12 AM »
its just an Untouchables reference, its a great Capone flick. I just think of it when I see your avatar. no offense intended.

ok
we´re cool...
no meltD-OWn

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2006, 10:23:17 AM »
just wrong

Well they have equal rights.

Some of them definitely abused steroids. There's no way back once they used it. I think it would be better if they go back to the level of muscularity in the time when Anja Langer or Cory Everson competed.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2006, 10:25:37 AM »
Well they have equal rights.

Some of them definitely abused steroids. There's no way back once they used it. I think it would be better if they go back to the level of muscularity in the time when Anja Langer or Cory Everson competed.

figure chicks are sexy beasts but not female bbers
they should concentrate on figure contests

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2006, 10:28:48 AM »
figure chicks are sexy beasts but not female bbers
they should concentrate on figure contests

They already are, since no one want to pay to see a she-beast compete against an even uglier she-beast.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2006, 10:29:39 AM »
They already are, since no one want to pay to see a she-beast compete against an even uglier she-beast.

do you know the comic"she-hulk"?

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2006, 07:02:29 PM »
I have to say, Yaxeni trains me here in Miami, I see her in my gym every day. I think she's beautiful and everyone in the gym loves her. Not only is she a wonderful person, I think she is very feminine and a beautiful woman. I don't think big muscles always make a woman look 'masculine', I do agree that most female bodybuilders do look more masculine. But I understand how people have different opinions about muscular women, just my humble opinion.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2006, 08:02:45 PM »
I have to say, Yaxeni trains me here in Miami, I see her in my gym every day. I think she's beautiful and everyone in the gym loves her. Not only is she a wonderful person, I think she is very feminine and a beautiful woman. I don't think big muscles always make a woman look 'masculine', I do agree that most female bodybuilders do look more masculine. But I understand how people have different opinions about muscular women, just my humble opinion.

How's her voice?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2006, 08:05:44 PM »
Just normal, like any other womans voice. Go to her website www.yaxeni.com and click on store, you can hear yourself in the AC clip.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2006, 08:19:51 PM »
Just normal, like any other womans voice. Go to her website www.yaxeni.com and click on store, you can hear yourself in the AC clip.
Thanks.

Normal?

Then I got this bridge in Brooklyn...
Interested? 8)

I saw that training clip of hers... Maybe she doesn't like using body lotion.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bast175

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2006, 04:48:49 PM »

i heard. man voice..

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2006, 05:39:33 PM »

Oh really?  Have you ever seen her Clitasaurus Rex?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2006, 05:42:27 PM »

She sounds like a tranny because she is a tranny.  No one here was fooled for a second.  Transgender women, women who wish to become men, take testosterone to become more masculine.  So... you're telling me that female bodybuilders who do the exact same thing somehow don't look masculine?  Bahahahahaha!  Not much going on upstairs but a beautiful staircase never the less.

Bast175

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2006, 05:44:27 PM »
it is clear that Naked4Jesus has his head screwed on straight.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2006, 06:52:18 PM »

It's in "preview".

Funny clip, Arnold is ripping on her left and right.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2006, 08:38:31 PM »
Before

Q