Author Topic: New to this please help  (Read 1638 times)

withagoal34

• Getbig I
New to this please help
« on: June 18, 2006, 09:00:14 PM »
I just got some win and some depotest. can anyone tell me how to use it the correct way / dosage / syringe / sideeffects.  someone told me I have to go on estrogen if I go on depotest (testosterone).  I don't want to grow man tits / nipples.  please help I am a newbie and trying to get straight answers.
Guys I have been researching my ass and will continue to do more.  I am just looking for some straight answers.  I have been working out for a year and a half natural.  I have great results.  I started out only benching 130lbs now I am up to 255. thats just chest.3 days on 1 day off. eating 6 meals a day trust me I am very cautious.  I don't want to stick anything in with side effects.
People told me Winnie gets you cut and test keeps you pumped.  I definitely don't want to do deca. (deca dick).  I appreciate everybody giving whatever input they can.  Thanks.

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: New to this please help
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 09:25:08 PM »
You have ALOT of research to do before you inject anything into your body. use the search function.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 09:30:51 PM »
take the bottle of winstrol and the amps of  the test ( test depo ) and put them in the closet or somewere were you wont find them. and do some research on each product. if your asking for help then trust me or if you just think know one knows what there talking about your in for a rude awakening on this board.

just a little advice to help you out on here.

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 12:55:42 AM »
research my man research!!!!!!!!!!!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 02:27:02 AM »
Holy crap dude dont take any of that shit reaserch for a year no bullshit seriously a whole year befor you got sticking anything into your body no offence bro but you have no right to be even thinking about starting a cycle I would say read every post on the steriod colum you can talk to guys like div,bigjohn and my man zeek and others and also google search engine its your friend use it.  read about what your takeing first a formost know the diffrent names how many esters the have what they are used for what they are good to stack with ect ect. I would say at least do a solid six months of reading befor you think about a cycle hope this helps bro
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 02:36:16 AM »
I agree with Zeek. Hide the gear for about a year. & in that time do a lot of research & then when you think you've learned enough do more research.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 03:37:39 AM »
If your afraid of side affects.....then dont use gear.  Everything comes with a price.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
If your afraid of side affects.....then dont use gear.  Everything comes with a price.

Agreed.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 08:49:39 AM »
Definatley do some research you can find a lot on here by just doing a search. There is also a site that shows you the correct injecting techniques spotinjections.com.  Look up info on "cylces" and correc PCT.