Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman To Retire?  (Read 22734 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: Ronnie Coleman To Retire?
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 09:30:26 AM »
I would guess that most pros dont have much going on besides bodybuilding. How balanced can a person be when they are on damaging drugs for 15 straight years. The number of pros who died in the past 2 years has to be disheartening for guys like Coleman.

How fruitful is bodybuilding?

Levrone .....No Kids
Coleman...42 and still into rap music :P
Flex...health problems and having yard sales just to stay afloat finacially
DJ....drug dealer
Shawn ....drug dealer
Milos....drug dealer
Martinez....drug dealer
Don Long...health problems
Mattarazzo...health problems
Prince...health problems
Titus.....News at 11

Guys like Jay, Darrem Charles, and Henry should get out now

Whether this is reality or not, I am sure the pros are aware of their current status. Do you get something out of posting things like this? Coleman, healthy or not has given a lot to bbing and all you can point out the petty crap.

Anyways, nothing personal, I just don't see the point to saying things like you did and people wonder why more pros don't post here.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2006, 09:30:52 AM »
OK so you don't know. Maybe he doesn't want them or has a condition unrelated to BB.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2006, 09:32:19 AM »
OK so you don't know. Maybe he doesn't want them or has a condition unrelated to BB.

thats true

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2006, 09:33:22 AM »
coleman has a child in late teens.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 09:37:05 AM »
coleman has a child in late teens.

his daughter cooks his food

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2006, 09:38:01 AM »
they said last night that Levrone's wife delivered their first kid.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2006, 09:42:19 AM »
Those first two are absurd-does Lavrone want kids?

What exactly should Coleman train to?

Aussie champion? Well in that case.. ::) Doesn't mean his words are gold; would like to know why he said that other than to get attention and make himself feel better.

I did a natural show 7-8 yrs ago and placed 2nd.  BTW... that's my only show and happy to say so!  Let me get my spot on the show and talk about Ronnie's life outside of bbing.  See him in a lot of shots with Alti.  I guess she is a boring woman.  Who the f#3k is Gundy???   

If his blood work and yrly physicals are ok with his doc and he can continue to pocket $300K or whatever yrly, why complain?  ;)
Oh...Monica!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2006, 09:42:28 AM »
What exactly should Coleman train to? ....     would like to know why [Grundy] said that other than to get attention and make himself feel better.

Given Ronnie's professed worship of his sky-God Jeebus, he should train to Contemporary Christian Music that glorifies his savior rather than brutality and greed. Sure, the music sucks balls. But Jeebus said his followers would have to take up their Cross - so deal with it.

I think GG visits this board - so you could ask him yourself. But don't shoot the messenger - even if he has a comical accent. A 42 year old man whose mother cooks for him is a sad figure. And I don't think you would be so defensive about this if you didn't know that was true.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2006, 09:50:02 AM »
Given Ronnie's professed worship of his sky-God Jeebus, he should train to Contemporary Christian Music that glorifies his savior rather than brutality and greed. Sure, the music sucks balls. But Jeebus said his followers would have to take up their Cross - so deal with it.

I think GG visits this board - so you could ask him yourself. But don't shoot the messenger - even if he has a comical accent. A 42 year old man whose mother cooks for him is a sad figure. And I don't think you would be so defensive about this if you didn't know that was true.

You're just off in general-a guy who loves his mom, lets her cook for him-how exactly is that a negative? ??? Warped, you are.

As far as music, you're saying that he should listen to music that sucks for whatever reason...ridiculous. hahhahhahahahha You have great judgement.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2006, 09:51:02 AM »

I agree that a 42 year old man that is still wrapped up 100% in a pursuit as juvenile and shallow as BBing does raise an eyebrow. On the flip side of that is he is getting PAID to do what he loves. Why stop until you are forced to?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2006, 09:51:37 AM »

I think GG visits this board - so you could ask him yourself. But don't shoot the messenger - even if he has a comical accent. A 42 year old man without a wife or children is a sad figure. And I don't think you would be so defensive about this if you didn't know that was true.

First off, Christian death metal doesn't suck balls. There's nothing like a cruchy tune with righteous lyrics - belive that.

Secondly, Guy Grundy is a synthol poster boy. Nobody takes what he says seriously and he only comes here to sell stuff.

Thirdly, Big Ron has a daughter who lives with him. I believe he has a son as well, but I'm not sure. Either way he has accomplished a great deal with his life and you along with Grundy need to show him the respect he deserves.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2006, 09:52:51 AM »
I agree that a 42 year old man that is still wrapped up 100% in a pursuit as juvenile and shallow as BBing does raise an eyebrow.
No, not at all if he's making good money and has a good lifestyle-pursue that until he's 50 if possible.

First off, Christian death metal doesn't suck balls. There's nothing like a cruchy tune with righteous lyrics - belive that.
Most of it blows, and even the music that's ok...are you suggesting that he has to "move up" to Christian because of his age? hahahhahahahahhahahah

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2006, 09:55:57 AM »
No, not at all if he's making good money and has a good lifestyle-pursue that until he's 50 if possible.

That's exactly what I said in the second half of my post that you didn't quote.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2006, 09:58:14 AM »
Point stands; can't have it both ways.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2006, 09:59:39 AM »

You should focus less on negative Ronnie posts and more positive thinking.   ::)  Who is Gundy again?  ???
Oh...Monica!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2006, 10:01:11 AM »
does Vince have any chance of competing in the O?
E

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2006, 10:12:23 AM »
You should focus less on negative Ronnie posts and more positive thinking.

No doubt. But I don't see it happening.

1. He's a law enforcement officer who routinely abuses illegal drugs.

2. Uses his connections with the police to violate noise ordinances with impunity despite his neighbors' repeated complaints. [So much for "love thy neighbor", eh?]

3. Publicly claims that his sky-God Jeebus, while letting thousands of children die of starvation every day, has taken the time to insure that he remains Mr. Olympia. [Though that would explain how he beat Dexter in an abs-and-thighs pose.]

If you expect anyone to respect such a person, you're as simple-minded as your hero.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2006, 10:15:23 AM »
Point stands; can't have it both ways.

YES I CAN GODAMMIT ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2006, 10:23:58 AM »
3. Publicly claims that his sky-God Jeebus, while letting thousands of children die of starvation every day, has taken the time to insure that he remains Mr. Olympia. [Though that would explain how he beat Dexter in an abs-and-thighs pose.]

If you expect anyone to respect such a person, you're as simple-minded as your hero.

If you care so much about starving kids, why don't you do something about it? God's not going to solve all our problems for us. We have the power to do His work. If even a few put in the effort, the world's injustice's would be solved. Too bad about free will - seems noone wants to use it for good.

Moral is: Get off your ass and do it yourself you lazy cnut

:-*

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »
No doubt. But I don't see it happening.

1. He's a law enforcement officer who routinely abuses illegal drugs.

2. Uses his connections with the police to violate noise ordinances with impunity despite his neighbors' repeated complaints. [So much for "love thy neighbor", eh?]

It's takes a very complex mind to master Pharmacy Science at the Ph.D./MBA level.  Thank you, sir!  Where did I call Ronnie my hero?  My foster mother and father are my heros.  Once again, let me thank you so much, sir!  Hope your life is so much better than the man.  Hope one day I can be just like you.  ::)

Actually... I thank God for allowing me not to think I'm above others.  Each person has a s##t load of bones in his or her closet... chump.  Sorry... I meant to say champ.  It's just you can hide them better on a message board with a username.

Are you the woman that e-mailed Dina and said she was a disgrace and ugly?
Oh...Monica!

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2006, 10:41:01 AM »
You all have to remember:

Evribody wanna be a bodybillda, but don't nobady wanna liff no hevy ass weight!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2006, 10:48:14 AM »
Ronnie isn't going anywhere. I E-mailed him a couple of weeks ago, asking him about retiring, this is what he said....

"man, i aint goin' no were. i da bes bodybilda in da wold. al da hatars want me gon, butt jeesus want me 2 be da champion. i am da ate tyme mista oleempia n dis oktoba i's gonna be da nein tyme mista oleempia. than i's gonna hit the bufets and eats lotsa foods. thens i gonna goi to da titties bar and get me a lap danse by tree white girlz at 1 tyme in da champaines rooom. is all good. is jeesus plan!"
HAHA, RON.....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2006, 11:02:58 AM »
He retired two weeks before the '98 O?  I didn't know that.

I heard Haney announced his retirement at the 1992 ASC.
no he retired officially at the night of champions 98

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2006, 12:21:44 PM »
It's takes a very complex mind to master Pharmacy Science at the Ph.D./MBA level.  Thank you, sir!  Where did I call Ronnie my hero?  My foster mother and father are my heros.  Once again, let me thank you so much, sir!  Hope your life is so much better than the man.  Hope one day I can be just like you.  ::)

Actually... I thank God for allowing me not to think I'm above others.  Each person has a s##t load of bones in his or her closet... chump.  Sorry... I meant to say champ.  It's just you can hide them better on a message board with a username.

Are you the woman that e-mailed Dina and said she was a disgrace and ugly?

Huh?

I'm all man, Clyde. [Well, I have a penis anyway.] And I've never insulted a woman in connection with this board - in fact, I've called others to task for it. I've defended the female BBs from the adolescent crap they're subjected to here. I even said Dugdale's wife had a hot ass.

It ain't me, babe.

~salmon~

« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »
I only heard of the guy for the first time yesterday. He looks like shit.

ROTFLOL ;D