Author Topic: Tom Prince- Incredible mass and posing  (Read 65608 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: TOM PRINCE
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2012, 02:51:58 PM »
why are you replying to a topic from 2006?

Getbig time machine!!
Mr. AZ 2003

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2012, 03:04:01 PM »
Damn GH15's spelling was spot on back in 2006.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »
lots of great posters back then

did they change their handle or just disappear?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »
Great pic.

Was that really worth bumping a 6 year old thread?  Idiot.   >:(

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
How much time did it take him to loss all that muscle?

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2012, 07:29:21 PM »
Was that really worth bumping a 6 year old thread?  Idiot.   >:(
You mad?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »
You mad?

Like someone else who's notorious for shoving a lot of junk into their bodies, Tom's kidneys and heart eventually failed him. Derek will either get small like Tom did, or he won't be around for long.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: January 01, 2013, 06:45:04 PM »
Tom Prince was G4P, thus his exposure in Colt. It is common knowledge that he was promoted by a pharmacist for a number of years. Not that I really give a shit, but it is what it is... Probably another contributing reason as to why he never ended up doing much in terms of his bbing career. Once your name gets our there you are toast.

Hell half of Gold's gym Venice is probably G4P!!!

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #158 on: January 01, 2013, 06:50:23 PM »
What's the paperbag story? I'm assuming something to do with the shopped pic a few posts up, but what's the story?  Another mirage hotel by the I e machine story?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2013, 07:26:52 PM »
Sly, getting the fuck outta the mens room   

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2013, 11:05:51 AM »
Have a healthy and prosperus New Year, Tom.

Got into bodybuilding when you were a freak and wanted to be develop just like you. But don't go overboard due to funds and gear availablity here. But have worked myself up to 255 at 6'2". I'd like to get over 280 again at under 9bf again but its expensive to keep that routine up.

So, what's up with the paperbag comment on here earlier. I don't get it. Must be out of the loop - gym, work, family, church.
B

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2013, 06:56:36 AM »
any updates or pics on prince??

ukjeff

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2013, 07:01:42 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2013, 07:25:07 AM »
any updates or pics on prince??

He seems to do well in real estate, well, that's what he says...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2013, 12:33:10 PM »
He seems to do well in real estate, well, that's what he says...
What's he look like these days? He's been on dialysis for awhile now.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2013, 12:41:04 PM »
What's he look like these days? He's been on dialysis for awhile now.

A couple weeks ago, I got a surprise visit of my old friend Tom Prince at the Max Muscle store in Venice. I had not seen Tom in a really long time except maybe for a quick minute on Sundays here in there at Gold’s Gym Venice where we would cross each other quickly on our way in or out of the gym. That day, Tom was on his way back home and instead of being stuck in the LA traffic, he decided to pay me a visit so we could catch up properly. He pulled up in a beautiful new grey Mercedes and park right in front of the store. As he got out of the car, he had a big smile on his face and right away I could tell he was a happy man. Tom retired from competitive bodybuilding officially after the 2004 Ironman due to kidney failure. Since then, he has been doing dialysis treatments 3 times a week for 5 hours, from 4am to 9am to clean up and purify his blood so he could stay alive. But on Sunday, June 17th, 2012 Tom received a kidney transplant and the operation was a success. Tom does no longer require dialysis treatments and after a couple months of follow ups to make sure his body is taking the new kidney without any rejection, he will be living a normal life, he’ll be able to travel even in Europe if he wants to. Tom said “Since bodybuilding, I have been living a charmed life, I am very happy” I asked him if he missed bodybuilding and he thought about it for a minute and said, “Not so much the competing, but the relationships and the friendships I forged over the years, that’s what I miss the most” “Since I retired, I have been working everyday with my wife Rebecca and I love it. She started her own Property Management company and today we manage 82 buildings. It’s crazy, I never thought I would find something I would enjoy doing more than bodybuilding but I have to say that this was a very smooth transition for me, I never skipped a beat. I am also happy that after years of being my rock and supporting what I wanted to do, today, I get to do the same for Becca and support her business and be her rock, it’s great!” Well it looks like life after bodybuilding isn’t so bad Tommy. Congrats on all your good fortune, we are truly happy for you.

-- Dave Bourlet

There was a vid with an interview, but I guess that Dave has removed it from his channel.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
I remember him taking the piss out of naturals with that "sit at the kiddie table" stuff.  He was always bragging about how strong he was, how tons of past champs (e.g., Mentzer) couldn't carry his gym bag, blah blah blah.  He even said that if someone tried to move into his apartment complex, he'd "put them through the compulsories" first.

If that doesn't sound queer, I don't know what does :D

Oh!  Yes, I do:  his "hole in the wall."  He wanted to start a gym that literally had a hole in the wall.  If your arm fit through it, you couldn't train there  ::)  I wonder if the bathroom stalls in that gym ... eh.  Nevermind.  I'm too drunk to make a clever joke about him, his queer exploits and the paper bags.  I can't even remember the particulars of that sordid tale, thank God  :o

Adam nailed it many years ago.  Tom Prince was not only a royal (haha!) asshole and arrogant, lying jerkoff, he brought all of his health problems on himself.  I've no clue why Bob stuck up for that dickhead.  He was the epitome of a drug addict who was too stupid and selfish to stop abusing his body until it was too late.  If anything, he deserves nothing but CONTEMPT for that because he had/has a wife and kids.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »
I remember him taking the piss out of naturals with that "sit at the kiddie table" stuff.  He was always bragging about how strong he was, how tons of past champs (e.g., Mentzer) couldn't carry his gym bag, blah blah blah.  He even said that if someone tried to move into his apartment complex, he'd "put them through the compulsories" first.

If that doesn't sound queer, I don't know what does :D

Oh!  Yes, I do:  his "hole in the wall."  He wanted to start a gym that literally had a hole in the wall.  If your arm fit through it, you couldn't train there  ::)  I wonder if the bathroom stalls in that gym ... eh.  Nevermind.  I'm too drunk to make a clever joke about him, his queer exploits and the paper bags.  I can't even remember the particulars of that sordid tale, thank God  :o

Adam nailed it many years ago.  Tom Prince was not only a royal (haha!) asshole and arrogant, lying jerkoff, he brought all of his health problems on himself.  I've no clue why Bob stuck up for that dickhead.  He was the epitome of a drug addict who was too stupid and selfish to stop abusing his body until it was too late.  If anything, he deserves nothing but CONTEMPT for that because he had/has a wife and kids.  

lol legit getbigger

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2013, 02:16:02 PM »
I wonder who showed who the ice machine technique first?

Did Bob show Tom the tricks of the trade of the ice machine or did Tom show Bob?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
More than a few Getbigger's remind me of a bunch of gossipy women at the beauty parlor, all talking shit about whoever doesn't happen to be there. I heard once that men were worse gossips then women....seems like that may be correct.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2013, 04:30:57 PM »
Good for him. Bodybuilding is a mental illness.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2013, 04:41:06 PM »
More than a few Getbigger's remind me of a bunch of gossipy women at the beauty parlor, all talking shit about whoever doesn't happen to be there. I heard once that men were worse gossips then women....seems like that may be correct.

This is the gossip and opinion board you old, confused homo

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »
I wonder who showed who the ice machine technique first?

Did Bob show Tom the tricks of the trade of the ice machine or did Tom show Bob?

Why do you have Mower in your avatar and have been a member less than a year? Squad?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2013, 05:35:15 PM »
Why do you have Mower in your avatar and have been a member less than a year? Squad?

How many fucking times are you going to ask the same question.

::)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
Nah, something about how natties were sitting at the kiddy table and the real hardcore juicing lifters were at the grown up table or something like that. How natties were a bunch of pussies. Pure gold. Unbelievable post.

Those were truly the days... ;D

Then he had his health misfortunes.

YIP
Zack

Karma is a bitch.  ::)

Serves him right!