Author Topic: Anyone From Montreal Competing (July 2006)  (Read 8377 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Anyone From Montreal Competing (July 2006)
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 08:29:32 PM »
PS...
so is this "ALEXXX" supposed to be the only guy showing up that yall know of???? cmon!?

I am currently just keeping it in my mind. I don't know if I want to compete against stick figures yet.. but when I'm on stage I don't compete i take over.
just push some weight!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 08:30:32 PM »
how old are you? and what category u plan on doing...and what weight u aiming to come in at?

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
PS...
so is this "ALEXXX" supposed to be the only guy showing up that yall know of???? cmon!?

Alexxx won't compete but there will be some great competitors this year at the provincial.

in the Junior class Antoine V. will be there and the guy impress me a lot. monster legs

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 08:34:17 PM »
i know there are supposed to be 2 juniors (from the pro-gym championship) doing it...dunno if they still are. there's a friend of mine name Joel.. then some other BIG guy...forgot his name but he's doing the rive-sud championships on the 1st of July (1 week before) so he can go straight to the quebecs....i know he's being trained by Samer Zebib (mr.Canada) that there IS official. my trainer is good friends with Sam.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »
PS...

I like the attitude, but you've got to be realistic here - you're talking about a provincial show in Canada...people aren't going to turn up from all over the world just to see this event.  If Alexxx is in your area, there's a chance he'll attend (provided he can sell enough plasma to earn bus fare).

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 08:44:27 PM »
i know there are supposed to be 2 juniors (from the pro-gym championship) doing it...dunno if they still are. there's a friend of mine name Joel.. then some other BIG guy...forgot his name but he's doing the rive-sud championships on the 1st of July (1 week before) so he can go straight to the quebecs....i know he's being trained by Samer Zebib (mr.Canada) that there IS official. my trainer is good friends with Sam.

The guy will have a lot of trouble in the rive-sud championship.

A guy from my gym is doing it and I rarely see that kind of conditionning on amateur athlete  :o

pretty big too 5'6 and will be 195-197 onstage

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 08:46:48 PM »
lol...good one man!
i know...but i have been scoping the scene on the forums and i know there are a few peeps from my neck of the woods. plus this is the biggest event of the year...
And if Alexxx (the last two x's are for "coolness") lol dumbass...///anyways if he shows up...ill be the first to post pix and we'll see how much of a "stick" i look like to him...lol
i fear nobody, specially not him, but for his sake i hope he shows! a longer list of people i beat looks better on my record!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 08:48:14 PM »
YO f**k all the haters that say what they want bout my pix.
im happy as a f**cker! i won the HEAVYWEIGHT JUNIOR CLASS
and JUNIOR O-V-E-R-A-L-L

-i don't take any of these boards seriously,,,i mean i know there are some competitors on here but the rest are guys who live on their pc's all day long and think they know the in's and out's of competition (without ever coming close to stage shape) well they can say what they want!

To me their opinions are about as useful as a deaf DJ is in a club...lolz

for those who care...im bigger, better and i shall be posting my prep-pix . i don't care what yall say! hate it or love it baby!

This kid has spunk........

.... in his hair.

(yeah, I know he's a bald f*ker, but don' spoil the pun)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 08:51:13 PM »
lol  ;D
spunk! good one lol...
im not gonna post anymore pix. too much time, but theres my team site that carries all my contest-prep photos:

http://www.teambnc.com/TEAMBNC/news/lockedandloaded2.html

the latest is obviously 4 weeks out,,,but we are fast approaching 2 weeks out (saturday)
in the 4 weeks out i wat 197.0 lbs in the morning after pissing and all that! which is a good sign cuz last time in my prep. at this stage i was like 185...so i Will be BIGGER!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 08:53:08 PM »
lol  ;D
spunk! good one lol...
im not gonna post anymore pix. too much time, but theres my team site that carries all my contest-prep photos:

http://www.teambnc.com/TEAMBNC/news/lockedandloaded2.html

the latest is obviously 4 weeks out,,,but we are fast approaching 2 weeks out (saturday)
in the 4 weeks out i wat 197.0 lbs in the morning after pissing and all that! which is a good sign cuz last time in my prep. at this stage i was like 185...so i Will be BIGGER!

That was scare like revenge of the lamb but instead its revenge of the skinny skinheads.
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 08:55:26 PM »
IMO, you should work a little bit on your posing.

the rest is fine for 4 weeks out

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 09:02:21 PM »
skinny skinheads???

u look like a f*kin albanian truck driver...i suggest you shave that bodyhair...sell it to someone who needs wool insulation...then with that money buy yourself some posing truncs and ill hand your ass over to you on the 8th...NUFF SAID!

i don't think aynone in this forum see's you doin any damage on stage Alexxx(triple x is cool!! woooo!)
seriously, don't make a check your ass can't cash bro...its just that simple...i've seen more lean meat in a single hot-dog...lol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 09:03:35 PM »
Morron I dwarf you know!
just push some weight!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 09:05:56 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
aight then...i won't say anymore...
just show up and proove me wrong at the show/
i don't do these internet battle things, i got better things to do.
anyways its time for a meal...im out.

DAISUKE

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 09:21:16 PM »
:o

Rule #1 Never post your pic unless you are Ron Coleman or someone who has beaten him in a show.

Rule #2 Never forget Rule #1

Rule#3 Smeagle called he wants his body back
Tou re hard. I d rather have his body than shahriar s.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2006, 07:13:53 AM »
;D ;D ;D
aight then...i won't say anymore...
just show up and proove me wrong at the show/
i don't do these internet battle things, i got better things to do.
anyways its time for a meal...im out.

You sound cool in my book, Colossus 8)

Confession time: now that you've seen Alexxx, does his herculean mass and brutal density inspire fear in your very core?

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2006, 07:21:11 AM »
-That's your choice man...fact of the matter is, is that although he looks like he packs some size...thrown in some cardio, diuretics, and then once hes on stage...see what he's got left...i doubt if there will be any true size, specially on that tall frame...he needs to be 20 pounds heavier and that aint happening anytime soon...me on the other hand, i am 5'10" so i'm much more comfortable with my weight to height ratio...so for you to say you want his type of body...don't change the fact that he ain't nothin in a competition.
(remember Everyone looks big when they have 15-20% bodyfat, and they boast how tall they are etc....that don't mean sh*T!)
A judge is not gonna ask you how big your biceps are, how much you lift...or in the case of Alexxx (3x's  :o wow!) how many hours of his life he spends promoting himself on this forum for his own amusement...lol
fact of the matter, if you that type of a body...over mine!?? lol well you sir know jack sh*t about stage physiques! good day 2 u!

-TOP THIS!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2006, 07:23:05 AM »
You sound cool in my book, Colossus 8)

Confession time: now that you've seen Alexxx, does his herculean mass and brutal density inspire fear in your very core?

I don't fear anyone on stage, i just go with my best all the time. And in the case of someone who hits the keyboard more often than the weights ( aka Forum Scumbags) i certainly don't lose an ounce of sleep! ;)
Thanks for the props man!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 07:23:28 AM »
YO f**k all the haters that say what they want bout my pix.
im happy as a f**cker! i won the HEAVYWEIGHT JUNIOR CLASS
and JUNIOR O-V-E-R-A-L-L

-i don't take any of these boards seriously,,,i mean i know there are some competitors on here but the rest are guys who live on their pc's all day long and think they know the in's and out's of competition (without ever coming close to stage shape) well they can say what they want!

To me their opinions are about as useful as a deaf DJ is in a club...lolz

for those who care...im bigger, better and i shall be posting my prep-pix . i don't care what yall say! hate it or love it baby!

did you go to the Derek Anthony Skool of Cockmunication ??
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 07:27:32 AM »
-That's your choice man...fact of the matter is, is that although he looks like he packs some size...thrown in some cardio, diuretics, and then once hes on stage...see what he's got left...i doubt if there will be any true size, specially on that tall frame...he needs to be 20 pounds heavier and that aint happening anytime soon...me on the other hand, i am 5'10" so i'm much more comfortable with my weight to height ratio...so for you to say you want his type of body...don't change the fact that he ain't nothin in a competition.
(remember Everyone looks big when they have 15-20% bodyfat, and they boast how tall they are etc....that don't mean sh*T!)
A judge is not gonna ask you how big your biceps are, how much you lift...or in the case of Alexxx (3x's  :o wow!) how many hours of his life he spends promoting himself on this forum for his own amusement...lol
fact of the matter, if you that type of a body...over mine!?? lol well you sir know jack sh*t about stage physiques! good day 2 u!

-TOP THIS!

When God was giving out genetics, you skipped and went for a second helping of small arms....lol
L

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2006, 07:29:10 AM »
Props for competing and being ripped. Don't listen to the haters.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2006, 07:30:19 AM »
Just noticed re: Alexxx's bathroom photo, given the bathroom layout and camera angle, it must have been 'shot' from where the toilet is. Fitting.  ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2006, 09:16:04 AM »
When God was giving out genetics, you skipped and went for a second helping of small arms....lol

Let's see if god handed you a pair of BALLS. Post some pics of you in your grandmother's basement with your wal-mart weight set...and we'll see who stacks up...
It's ez to be a hater! Now be a man and proove me wrong!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2006, 09:18:55 AM »
Let's see if god handed you a pair of BALLS. Post some pics of you in your grandmother's basement with your wal-mart weight set...and we'll see who stacks up...
It's ez to be a hater! Now be a man and proove me wrong!
Your wish is my command!!!

as you can see i easily dwarf you !!
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2006, 09:20:13 AM »
your nick name should be DIET RHINO... All the flavor, none of the calories!!
L