Author Topic: Anyone From Montreal Competing (July 2006)  (Read 8378 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Anyone From Montreal Competing (July 2006)
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2006, 09:32:35 AM »
your nick name should be DIET RHINO... All the flavor, none of the calories!!

RRRRRRRRRight... this coming from a guy whos posts pics of Vic (f*kin hilarious by the way)...
anyways go annoy someone else on this forum...i got a show to win boy, and you still go home at night and see the same frail and ugly body in the mirror and cry yourself to sleep, or come on here and rant like a bitch...fact is, i got weights to move, shows to win, so F-off and stop hatin'. Jealousy gets u nowhere bro! (Easily comparible to your physique...won't get u anywhere! ha ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2006, 09:35:19 AM »
RRRRRRRRRight... this coming from a guy whos posts pics of Vic (f*kin hilarious by the way)...
anyways go annoy someone else on this forum...i got a show to win boy, and you still go home at night and see the same frail and ugly body in the mirror and cry yourself to sleep, or come on here and rant like a bitch...fact is, i got weights to move, shows to win, so F-off and stop hatin'. Jealousy gets u nowhere bro! (Easily comparible to your physique...won't get u anywhere! ha ;D

When you take plane rides do they charge you less, since you weigh the same as an envelope ?
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2006, 09:40:09 AM »
Seriously though... other than the cuts in your quads which are acceptable ...

NO BACK, CHEST, CALVES, ARMS

ABS look funny

WAIST IS WIDE....

SHOULDERS are Small...

Now go to the gym and work out and stfu until you look like something that resmebles a real BB not some 13 yr old Teen america reject...

You talk like your the next phil Heath,  but your not...your just Alexxx's bitch . :-* :-*

BY THE WAY, I eat meatballs bigger than your calves.... mmmmmmm

Actually I just looked at your progress,,,,, Ron should ban you for another decade or so... your going into contest looking like a ballerina ...hahahah twinkle toes
L

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »
it seems the only balls you eat are Alexxx's (wooo 3x's!  :o lol)
and to answer your question no i don't fly, i ride horse-back on your mother when i need to travel. All that extra weight round the waist from birthing as giant piece of shit like you really makes for a soft ride. But every now and then i keep her in the stable for rest...
and just so u know, i was 175 on stage (coming off a 210 offseason at just 19yrs old) I dunno what kind of envelopes you use in the mental institution they have u locked up in...but in the real world (which everyone else but u lives in...) envelopes are about a half ounce in weight...equal to the combined mass of your brains and balls...belive that!

and NO i do not think i'm phil heath u jackass. i appreciate honsest criticism, but to be hated by a coward who THINKS he knows everything bout the sport when he himself is an amateur among amateurs...is ludacris. so stop hatin'!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2006, 09:49:32 AM »
and just so u know, i was 175 on stage (coming off a 210 offseason at just 19yrs old) I dunno what kind of envelopes you use in the mental institution they have u locked up in...but in the real world (which everyone else but u lives in...)

Your either talking in kilograms or you must be 6-11.... 175 on stage, where was this stage ? Jupiter ?? hahahah yeah your the mental patient , everybody knows that , cause you (not me) are the one post silly pics of yourself and telling me that you have weights to lift...word of advice, you can press pause on the DVD player when watching Fitness Made Simple....
L

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2006, 10:46:55 AM »
Ladies, put down your handbags. Someone may get hurt.  ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2006, 09:14:42 AM »
 ;)
ain't nobody gettin hurt here. I take care of business on stage, and in the gym. Not behind my computer like some of the low-life addicts on this forum! Hit the gym u asses!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2006, 09:28:15 AM »
lol hahahaha JAEJONNA delivering the truth around here! HOOOAAH! Poor little penis look alike... he can't accept the the fact that stick men have better symetry and mass. :-\
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2006, 09:32:17 AM »
I found your pic "collosus" LOLOLOLOLOL in the members pictures area! :o
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
will you at least be there as a spectator alexxx ?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2006, 09:50:45 AM »
will you at least be there as a spectator alexxx ?

Watching half naked teenage boys going at each other??  :-\  :-X
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2006, 09:56:16 AM »
Watching half naked teenage boys going at each other??  :-\  :-X

Come on I know you love it.

I know a couple of guys competing there, maybe one of them will let you put their oil on  :o

You lucky guy !!!!

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 03:11:56 PM »
BRUTAL OWNAGE FROM THE FLEX GYM AT LAST SATURDAY'S SHOW !!!!!

Watch out peeps form the provincial, we are coming strong !

André Paradis's superheavy will own the show too, 6'1  255 lbs shredded.

very Arnoldesque physique

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »
you should enter the show Special Al !