Author Topic: my heart i think it is growing  (Read 1865 times)

salu

• Getbig II
my heart i think it is growing
« on: June 21, 2006, 03:59:53 PM »
okay i have this tightness in my heart it feels tight now the heart is a muscle is it growing biggest it feels as if i have lump could it be blocked artery it feels hard around my heart . what is good to keep arteries clean .

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: my heart i think it is growing
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 04:28:27 PM »
go get a checkup immediately

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 04:44:44 PM »
your heart is not growing for one! there is no FACTS behind to show that your heart grows cause your on steroids.... it wouldnt happen....

in order to keep your ateries clean you have to eat very clean that means no fast food,junk food and so on.

if your so worried look online for clocked arteries.... ???

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 05:02:29 PM »
It is proven that athletes and weight lifters have larger hearts, Steroids or not! If your heart works harder your heart will grow somewhat to compensate for the extra work. That being said I would still get a check up immediately if you even think there is a problem!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 05:19:30 PM »
I forgot your heart is not a muscle it is a ORGAN....

they say its a muscle cause its the hardest thing working, but it really isnt....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 09:15:58 PM »
okay i have this tightness in my heart it feels tight now the heart is a muscle is it growing biggest it feels as if i have lump could it be blocked artery it feels hard around my heart . what is good to keep arteries clean .

salu...you are almost 300lbs and are taking 2000mg of test a week.....maybe you should take it eay before the mother fucker explodes!!!!!

cardio?
diet?
bodyfat %?
why so much test?
last check up?
family history?

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 10:11:57 PM »
diet is good bro im 270 now i have lost 10 pds getting leaner doing cardio walking everyday for 1 hour. diet is good not super awesome but good eating tuna almost everyday no candy , no fast food bodyfat under 20 i cant see abs yet but getting there . have done several cycles bro hardcore done tren 3 times and test lots of time im guessing this is my 6 cycle i have done test almost 1400mg so im not a newbie at all you dont get close to 300 naturally and have 19 inch arms by fluke. iknow this one guy in my gym he is 280 same size as me but looks twice bigger than me because his bodyfat is really low and you can see his abs gross he does gh . sucks i cant afford it i wanna beat him now the question i have is can test match upto gh in high doses and what would that dose be 2000mg a week or test or higher or it cant compete with gh.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 10:13:57 PM »
I forgot your heart is not a muscle it is a ORGAN....

they say its a muscle cause its the hardest thing working, but it really isnt....

Uh?  

The heart is an organ composted of a specific type of muscle tissue--cardiac muscle.  Remember in the body (this holds true for all vertebrates from snakes to lizards to birds to apes to man) there are three types of muscle tissue:  skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, and cardiac muscle tissue.  The only place that cardiac tissue is located in the body is the heart.  Cardiac mucle tissue has the striations and to a degree the hypertrophy characteristics of skeletal (striated) muscle and the self generation of contraction (meaning cardiac muscle can contract without direct nerve electrical stimulation) and electrical impulse conductions abilities similar to that of smooth muscle tissue.  

And Salu, get your ass to a doctor.

JK

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 12:28:54 PM »
Test is just not GH period!!!!!
You will never get any thing out of test similar to gh.
Gh has to be taken for a long period of time just to gain 10 lbs of solid muscle.
GH does also aid in fat loss, but you better eat a very clean diet and do cardio.
If wanna skip the gh , try DNP in low doses or T-3 in low doses.
That will make your fat go away for alot less money, but be very careful with both drugs, they can really screw you up.
Test is going to make you a bit bloated ,especially if taken in doses higher than 500mgs a week.
If you are going to take test, use sustanon , it tends to hold less water.
You may want to burn fat take tren, deca, winnie , masteron, or primo (in high doses ).

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 06:12:37 PM »
thanks guys went to the doctor and he said it is gyno im on anti estrogens right now once again thanks everyone on this board for the help

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 02:05:51 AM »

Visit your doctor to be safe.

AG-Guys

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »
WOW you have gyno but not once did you mention your nipples hurting?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 10:07:45 PM »
at 30% bodyfat...your heart isn't the only thing i would be worried about...Didn't you start another thread here about boozing it up and taking 2 grams of gear...No offense but you sound like a heart attack waiting to happen....If you are gonna take hormones, stay away from the booze(atleast till you can get to a healthy bodyfat %)and by all means no stimulants...Lose the weight with diet alone..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 07:24:27 AM »
Just ignore him...i really doubt he's telling the truth about anything he posts...if you read all his posts from the last 2 weeks you will see he is full of shit or just really ignorant.

8)