Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno MOST HATED person in bodybuilding?  (Read 8038 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Lou Ferrigno MOST HATED person in bodybuilding?
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 12:58:32 PM »
I totally agree, Mars, you're a cnut! >:(

And you are bittered we owned your scrawny ass multiple times.. "Will".

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 01:06:48 PM »
And you are bittered we owned your scrawny ass multiple times.. "Will".

We? who's that? the royal we? you couldn't own a hamster you fukwit ::)
Team Efferding

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »
Ahmaid Haider....

Cause all the girls look at his abs and then ask thier bf why they dont look like that ..

hehehehheh

Ahmed Haidar is the shit 8)

I

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2006, 01:27:31 PM »
I always thought that Lou looked great in beard.

YIP
Zack

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 01:31:04 PM »
I always thought that Lou looked great in beard.

YIP
Zack

Lou wishes he looked like that...the only thing incommon the two have is that their movies were  dubbed.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 01:32:23 PM »
Ahmed Haidar is the shit 8)

AHMED HAIDAR, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, HAS THE BEST FCUKING ABS IN BODYBUILDING AND THAT'S MY FREAKING OPINION
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 01:47:04 PM »

AHMED HAIDAR, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, HAS THE BEST FCUKING ABS IN BODYBUILDING AND THAT'S MY FREAKING OPINION
   Not good enough to keep his MuscleTech contract.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

apollo99

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 06:47:05 AM »
Lou is a no good pos he uses the sport that made him to trash people and make money. He should do everyone a favor and get out of the sport and fade away.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 08:46:03 AM »
How many times has this subject come up?  At least once a month?

Lou Ferrigno = dick

$20 bucks

Sued.

We get it and it is not funny anymore.

latrell

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 03:38:28 PM »

latrell

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 06:02:09 PM »
i hate his voice and physique lol

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 06:11:44 PM »
i hate his voice and physique lol

I'll take him.  Please send me more of your rejects that look like Lou.  ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 06:34:16 PM »
I have never met Lou, and have no desire to, but I have heard from numerous people that he charges little kids for his autograph and then after reading the story about him suing his own brother over him supposedly capitailizing off of Lou's name is enough for me to conclude that Lou is basically a money hungry loser. I don't hate him, but I think everyone that knows these things about him agrees that the guy is a complete asshole.   ::)

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2006, 06:03:06 AM »
I picked up one of his books called 'The Incredible Lou Ferrigno' from a bargain basement and he doesn't look muscular at all in it. He's just another fake who gets his muscles from a bottle. The arsehole will deny that though.

punset

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2006, 06:56:57 AM »
He recently did a guest appearance at Gold's Gym and charged the OWNER'S wife for a pic.
yeah, that IS cheap!!  I guess 6g's was not enough.

I have never met Lou, and have no desire to, but I have heard from numerous people that he charges little kids for his autograph and then after reading the story about him suing his own brother over him supposedly capitailizing off of Lou's name is enough for me to conclude that Lou is basically a money hungry loser. I don't hate him, but I think everyone that knows these things about him agrees that the guy is a complete asshole.   ::)

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 07:12:29 AM »
If he really does charge children for his autograph then he's a disgrace. Stick his autograph right up his Lou Ferrarshole.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 07:40:16 AM »
I think we already know how some feel about big Louie. The real question is, is he more annoying than GV?

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 07:53:22 AM »
I think we already know how some feel about big Louie. The real question is, is he more annoying than GV?

Did Valentino ever compete? Would he be allowed to?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 08:26:20 AM »
After reading this

In answer to the questions that have been raised concerning the disclaimer put on our website concerning Lou Ferrigno, I would like to explain in the following paragraph. I Andy Ferrigno have been in the Fitness business since 1980 doing business as Ferrigno Fitness . For the first fifteen years of business I had the pleasure of working side by side with my father Matt Ferrigno . We built a great business by manufacturing quality fitness equipment at a price that people can afford. We treated every person as an individual and built a solid reputation on honesty and integrity. In 2001 after my father developed stomach cancer which later turned fatal, I moved my family out to Bethlehem Pennsylvania and closed our New York store. I now have only one location which is located in Stewartsville New Jersey which has been open since 1980 and use the same ideas that made us so successful in the past. Unfortunately we are currently being sued by Lou Ferrigno my brother for the rights to the Ferrigno name .

After my fathers death my brother Lou befriended me and my wife and I thought we could rekindle a relationship that was estranged many years earlier, He however used my friendship as a chance to attack me and my family. He levied a Law suit against us knowing full well all the facts that I outlined above. He did this knowing full well that my wife was battling stage two breast cancer. I worry about her everyday and thank the lord for every precious moment that we spend together. Currently my wife is under a great deal of anxiety and stress because of this ridiculous law suit , but I know that God will guide our path. Please read the attached article and realize that life sometimes can be a rocky road however if you stay on course you will eventually reach your goals. Thank you all for reading my story and may God bless you as he has done for me and my family.

Thank You
Andy Ferrigno

Not just the biggest asshole in bodybuilding.  One of the biggest asses on the face of this earth.  Just the thought sickens me.  Nice brother that Louie.  Hope your wife makes it OK Andy.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 09:34:04 AM »
Glad to see that Louie has retained the humility to understand that except for genetics & influence from his family, he'd still be taking orders for pizza somewhere in Brooklyn.  ::)  ;D

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 09:51:33 AM »

Lou needs to get some morals.

edge48

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:42 PM »
lou should step up an be a man and stop letting his wife carla do the talking for him!! not that he can talk by himself? ha ha ha  ;D ;D ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2006, 08:10:49 PM »
I picked up one of his books called 'The Incredible Lou Ferrigno' from a bargain basement and he doesn't look muscular at all in it. He's just another fake who gets his muscles from a bottle. The arsehole will deny that though.

This one?

HAHA, RON.....

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
John Romano just ran a "my side of the story" interview with Lou (in the August MD) that is unlikely to turn the tide of public opinion against Lou.  Lou defends his $20 a shot for pix by saying that he gives a lot of his pix away.  Where?  Not at BB expos.  Yes, he's there to make a buck & deserves to, if he signs a pic he brought himself.  But someone snapping his pic is not picking his pocket.  He defends his lawsuit against his brother by saying his brother's lying & he can't go into it any further than that because of the lawsuit.  Again, not good enough.  If he doesn't have anything to hide, why hide it?  & if he can't give any details, why do the interview?

As for Romano's assertion that Lou's past is G-rated, excuse me?  My recollection is that PUMPING IRON was rated R.  Lou's attack on his father's character is enough to get out of the G range.  He basically claimed that his father emotionally abused him, as I recall.  Not Disney material.  He also made an ass of himself after the first Masters Olympia in 1994 by literally saying "I wuz robbed" to an ESPN interviewer.  That was an insult to Robbie Robinson, the judges, & the other competitors. 

Another assertion that Romano makes is that only Lou deserves the right to profit from the Ferrigno name.  & his brother deserves to go bankrupt?  Very odd to read. 

The one thing I'm with Romano on is that Gregg Valentino says a lot of stupid stuff.  Quite correct.  But as editor of MD, why doesn't Romano read Valentino's column before it goes to press?  Strange.