Author Topic: Thread for Neubies to introduce themselves and say a lil something.  (Read 7043 times)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Re: Thread for Neubies to introduce themselves and say a lil something.
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 05:56:20 PM »
I don't know how to? I just learned how to post a link yesterday. I have a scanner, but I really don't have any good pics of me shirtless. No digital camera either. I could go over to my ex gf's and grab some vacation pics from her. But how would I explain that? "yeah, I just wanted a few pics so I could show some dudes I chat with online?" I will figure it out. Not to prove anything, just to enter the contest.
ummmm...it is quite easy to post pics of yourself.  Get a cd of pictures of yourself,then ask a moderator how to do it.  If I can do it, anyone can.  After 600 posts, this should be easy for you Bobby.

I am Sandra.  Less than 100 posts.  I love it here.  Good, bad, indifferent.  It all works.
Just don't take the bashing seriously.  Some people just love to hate.

Sandra

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »
ummmm...it is quite easy to post pics of yourself.  Get a cd of pictures of yourself,then ask a moderator how to do it.  If I can do it, anyone can.  After 600 posts, this should be easy for you Bobby.

I am Sandra.  Less than 100 posts.  I love it here.  Good, bad, indifferent.  It all works.
Just don't take the bashing seriously.  Some people just love to hate.

Sandra

How do I get a cd of pics? Do I need to get a digital camera? I don't care if people bash me, I have thick skin, plus once they see my pics, everyones going to be asking me for advice. The only people on here who seem like haters are the lardasses who hate on me cuz I stay lean year round. And the juiceheads who tell stories of how they ask little guys to "go outside". Most people on here are cool, though. I will definately enter the contest, I won't win cuz I am only 178, but I may gain 3 or 4 pounds , who knows? Its no sweat entering though, cuz I don't have to change my training one bit, I am not sure i could get any leaner. thanks for the help.
E

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »
Made my first post a few minutes ago but have been reading the forum here for a little while.  Kinda addictive.  Thought it was time to jump in and check things out. 
VENI VEDI VICI

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2006, 07:34:35 PM »
Made my first post a few minutes ago but have been reading the forum here for a little while.  Kinda addictive.  Thought it was time to jump in and check things out. 

kinda addictive? I get my cast off my ankle(hopefully) 2morrow and then its back to the daily grind. I am gonna miss the piss out of this place.
E

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »
My daily grind rations the time I spend online so if I was laid up, yeah I'd prob. be a full blown addict.  Gonna try and ration it.
VENI VEDI VICI

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »
THIS IS NECESSARY READING FOR ALL NEWBS

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=60225.0

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 08:22:56 PM »
Well.As far as you muscle worshippers go  ::)Get a life.And up off your knees.You make me sick with your"He's so great,He's the man,Jesus christ have some fuckin' pride!!!
    Now with that out of the way.
     I get a kick out some of these threads.It lets me know.That no matter how fucked in the head I may think I am.Others are alot sicker.So it's good for a laugh or two.But the masive ammount of knowledge is phenominal!!!Everytime I log on I find some new info.I like this board alot.I look forward to chatting with other weight trainers,And sharing info. PEACE.
give in to the darkside

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 08:24:48 PM »
Well.As far as you muscle worshippers go  ::)Get a life.And up off your knees.You make me sick with your"He's so great,He's the man,Jesus christ have some fuckin' pride!!!
    Now with that out of the way.
     I get a kick out some of these threads.It lets me know.That no matter how fucked in the head I may think I am.Others are alot sicker.So it's good for a laugh or two.But the masive ammount of knowledge is phenominal!!!Everytime I log on I find some new info.I like this board alot.I look forward to chatting with other weight trainers,And sharing info. PEACE.

My thoughts....verbatim.
E

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »
I am a newb but I am from various other boards...I think the sh*t you guys post is fcking hilarious and also some of the guys on here really know their shiz...also like when the pros chime in

I competed this year in the NC State and Jr USAs--

23yrs
6'
215lbs

Spike,

You look awesome man. Is 215 your competition weight?

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2006, 08:32:33 PM »
That thread's too twisted for me to read it all. Don't care bout that guy.  Some funny sh#t scattered in there though.  Probably good therapy for some.  Wife leaves you, lose your job, dog's dead on porch, gun to temple, click on thread one last time, read about D.A. for two minutes, least your not him, put gun down, go to gym.
VENI VEDI VICI

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 06:52:21 AM »
Spike,

You look awesome man. Is 215 your competition weight?

yeah I competed @ 215 at the NC States got 2nd in heavies

then I did Jr USAs and got 7th in the heavies, weighed 208, was dry as hell(should of gone to lightheavy :-\)

--been competing for about 4 years, that was my first national level show and it was a good experience

DerekR

• Getbig III
  • All roads lead to re: delete!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 07:30:14 AM »
That thread's too twisted for me to read it all. Don't care bout that guy.  Some funny sh#t scattered in there though.  Probably good therapy for some.  Wife leaves you, lose your job, dog's dead on porch, gun to temple, click on thread one last time, read about D.A. for two minutes, least your not him, put gun down, go to gym.
LMAO! That's funny shit. Wish D.A. would change his first name to something else though...
BKS Stooge

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 07:53:08 AM »
My new home is GetBig.com and this is where I'm going to stay. I'm 6'1 230lbs, born in Texas. That's where I've been for the past 25 years and always gets better. Plan on doing some shows in the future, so keep the look out. I'll have the superman thing going on , like ol Lee Priest. The thing is, I'll be like Lee Priest, but taller and more muscular and just better lol. Dont pop a blood vessel on your forehead for what I just said, it's just a joke. Everything's a joke besides the taller and muscular part lol. Can you dig that!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 09:41:46 AM »
How do I get a cd of pics? Do I need to get a digital camera? I don't care if people bash me, I have thick skin, plus once they see my pics, everyones going to be asking me for advice. The only people on here who seem like haters are the lardasses who hate on me cuz I stay lean year round. And the juiceheads who tell stories of how they ask little guys to "go outside". Most people on here are cool, though. I will definately enter the contest, I won't win cuz I am only 178, but I may gain 3 or 4 pounds , who knows? Its no sweat entering though, cuz I don't have to change my training one bit, I am not sure i could get any leaner. thanks for the help.

Bobby,
You can take pictures from you photo album and take them to a CVS, kinkos, etc and they will transfer them onto a disc for you.

Or, if you have a digital camera, you could do it yourself.
Sandra

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 10:42:35 AM »
Bobby,
You can take pictures from you photo album and take them to a CVS, kinkos, etc and they will transfer them onto a disc for you.

Or, if you have a digital camera, you could do it yourself.
Sandra

I still can't figure out how to get a different pic into my avatar, you think I like Emilio Estevez? sure, he is a foot taller than Lee, but I don't want him as an avatar. I will do the cvs thing and figure it out somehow ;D
E

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2006, 12:21:30 PM »
I still can't figure out how to get a different pic into my avatar, you think I like Emilio Estevez? sure, he is a foot taller than Lee, but I don't want him as an avatar. I will do the cvs thing and figure it out somehow ;D

Hahhaha I was wondering about that..
I Love The True Adon

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2006, 12:30:03 PM »
Hahhaha I was wondering about that..

I just figured him a homo.. turns out I was right.
just push some weight!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2006, 12:33:49 PM »
estevez is a great actor though imo,he was great in loaded weapon
R

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2006, 12:39:59 PM »
Hi.

I used Spell Check on this post.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2006, 12:48:24 PM »
I just figured him a homo.. turns out I was right.

Not a homo but fruity none the less ;D
I

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »

thanks for the half compliment ;D
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2006, 02:18:05 PM »

lol ok he is in between but borderline! ;D
just push some weight!