Author Topic: what to expect from deca along with test?  (Read 5533 times)

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
what to expect from deca along with test?
« on: June 22, 2006, 11:24:39 AM »
1. I am considering deca to use along with T sust, and would like to know what to expect with deca at 200 or 300 mg/week?  Probably for 12 weeks duration. 

2. I was planning on keeping the T sust. low around 250-350 in order to save room for later, and to avoid excessive water retention, so does this make sense, and would you use .5 arimidex eod or go right to 1.0 mg eod?

I already did T sust at 250 some time ago and would like to do at least that but have a harder look along with bulking.

Any suggestions or experiences are appreciated, thanks.

whitewidow

Re: what to expect from deca along with test?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 11:32:03 AM »
hey bro- I would use at least 500mg of sust per week- sust has to be shot at least 2 times per week at 250mg a shot-  then stick to your plan of using 200-300mg of deca a week. the deca is not going to make that much diffrence but will help with joints and strength. after about 4 weeks then start using some adex at .5mg EOD.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
thats a common cycle. its pretty good.

what you get out of it is what you put into it, it doesn't work on its own.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 01:47:16 PM »
Definately don't want deca close or higher than test. 

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 02:13:55 PM »
1. I am considering deca to use along with T sust, and would like to know what to expect with deca at 200 or 300 mg/week?  Probably for 12 weeks duration. 

2. I was planning on keeping the T sust. low around 250-350 in order to save room for later, and to avoid excessive water retention, so does this make sense, and would you use .5 arimidex eod or go right to 1.0 mg eod?

I already did T sust at 250 some time ago and would like to do at least that but have a harder look along with bulking.

how about this  300 mg deca a week with 500 mg sustanon a week,
12 weeks !

w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 02:18:52 PM »

*Drop deca 2wks before end of cycle
*Bump test up to 500mg wk
* A-dex at .5mg eod should work, but if you feel you need more after a couple wks, then bump to 1mg eod
*One of the good things about sust, is that it tends to cause a little less water retention in most people, as compared to test-e or cyp...however, do expect some water retention, especially since you are using deca, but stay steady on your a-dex and it will be minimal...remember, some water retention in a bulking cycle is not a bad thing.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 04:19:27 PM »
Im into my 3rd week with Sust and Deca and have no water retention at all so far.... I was taking .5 adex eod, but I stopped because I didnt want it to hinder my gains, I figure it I need it I got it..I also have HCG that I was going to start taking at the begining of my cycle but decided to hold off for awhile.
U

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 06:20:24 PM »
thanks for the feedback...i realise my sust (not sust!) will now be a 250 of 100cyp 100enanthate and 50prop, per ml.  if that will any make any difference....?

i know about deca dick and don't want to experience it, but is that dependent on the test/deca ratio or simple just do enough test to prevent that prob?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 06:24:43 PM »
deca/test ratio is ratio  that will ensure best  gains from deca/test stack,

and u can prevent deca dick problem with  less testosterone  dosage,

w

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 06:34:02 PM »
alright, that makes sense.  I do research, but also need this real world response, so it is appreciated.  Sometimes the more you read the more you question and want confirmation. 

And to a previous post from Zeek, yah bro, I will put putt'n out in the gym and going as hard as I can recover and eat'n big and clean.  I ain't new to the iron.javascript:void(0);

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 06:35:25 PM »
thanks for the feedback...i realise my sust (not sust!) will now be a 250 of 100cyp 100enanthate and 50prop, per ml.  if that will any make any difference....?

i know about deca dick and don't want to experience it, but is that dependent on the test/deca ratio or simple just do enough test to prevent that prob?

If your test/ deca is 2/1, then you should have no "deca dick" problems.

deca/test ratio is ratio  that will ensure best  gains from deca/test stack,

and u can prevent deca dick problem with  less testosterone  dosage,

You would have to take a lot of provirone to do this, and even then I'm not sure it would be 100% effective

Im into my 3rd week with Sust and Deca and have no water retention at all so far.... I was taking .5 adex eod, but I stopped because I didnt want it to hinder my gains, I figure it I need it I got it..I also have HCG that I was going to start taking at the begining of my cycle but decided to hold off for awhile.
A-dex will not hinder your gains and it in my mind is a necessary precaution in a well planned out cycle. I actually feel my cycles are better with it then without...there are too many benefits from running it then to not.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 06:44:43 PM »
A-dex will not hinder your gains and it in my mind is a necessary precaution in a well planned out cycle. I actually feel my cycles are better with it then without...there are too many benefits from running it then to not.

Please explain.
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 06:56:01 PM »
Please explain.
First and formost, it helps to prevent gyno, acne, and excessive bloat. It also greatly reduces estrogen and in many cases makes test levels rise...no it doesn't completely eliminate estrogen, but you wouldn't want a complete estrogen block anyway...a little is necessary for a proper functioning body. Using a-dex on a cycle will help give a harder more even look then if yo didn't use it. A lot of people say that running a-dex an extended period of time will raise your cholesterol, but this is only so if yo run extremely high doses.

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 07:02:11 PM »
arimidex....is an aromatase inhibitor, when used with aromatizing androgens, gynecomatisia and water retention can be effectively blocked.  

a concern may be to watch cholesterol with prolonged use, suppression of good HDL can become pronounced.

someone else can correct me if I am off but, 3 weeks in is relatively early in a cycle and estrogen conversion may be an issue further into your cycle as your testosterone level builds.  

better to prevent estrogen related probs then wait for a prob to occur as someone else humorously put in another thread...do you want to wait for a bitch tit to begin to form or prevent with the right stuff now.

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 09:18:24 PM »
Take it from someone who found out the hard way."No pun intended" 2-1:Ratio is crucial if you like to fuck.The will was strong,But the flesh......Once I was 2-1 It was on!Dont make the same mistake I did my first cycle.I pyramided the test.Dumb I know.But hind sight is 20/20.
give in to the darkside