Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20858 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2011, 11:01:05 PM »
If I may be so bold as to change the subject: Groink, when you were in your natural days, were you pulling as much trim as you are now that your enhancing?

I had a wife when I was natty, and I've been with the same girl for two years. I was never juiced and single, so i don't know

I've always been good with the ladies...sorry if that makes mikmaqs head explode, that i would be so bold as to state a truthful fact....I'm sorry, but i'm good looking and girls have always liked me...i'm pretty sure i'm not unique in this regard  ::)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2011, 11:07:39 PM »
Let me put it another way. When you were huge and natural, did the babes come on to you?
(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2011, 11:14:55 PM »
Let me put it another way. When you were huge and natural, did the babes come on to you?

Think i just answered that..I have always had it pretty easy in that department...but I'm "lying'  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2011, 11:23:46 PM »
Think i just answered that..I have always had it pretty easy in that department...but I'm "lying'  ::)
No your full of shit, why is it your special, that although loads of getbiggers do as well as you, that somehow we all wanna attack you?

Your theory of jealousy is complete bullshit, your old, I hardly give a dam what I look like, and can't even remotely relate to your conquest with women, as the bulk of these women are as old as hell at this point. Yes there are people I'm jealous of with intensity,  but your not even on the list, Big ach, is the only one that comes to mind, there are many I envy, however you don't play guitar, have a sucessful family life, you don't seem have a career that interest me, you also struggle with the fundamentals of maturity which is you still think your special.

If you can't figure it out, don't worry there are tons of people around here that will remind you on a daily basis.  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2011, 11:35:40 PM »
No your full of shit, why is it your special, that although loads of getbiggers do as well as you, that somehow we all wanna attack you?

Your theory of jealousy is complete bullshit, your old, I hardly give a dam what I look like, and can't even remotely relate to your conquest with women, as the bulk of these women are as old as hell at this point. Yes there are people I'm jealous of with intensity,  but your not even on the list, Big ach, is the only one that comes to mind, there are many I envy, however you don't play guitar, have a sucessful family life, you don't seem have a career that interest me, you also struggle with the fundamentals of maturity which is you still think your special.

If you can't figure it out, don't worry there are tons of people around here that will remind you on a daily basis.  :-*

Yup..."tons of people" ...you and uberman  :o

Listen...you don't like me,It's fine.  you don't need a reason...i don't like you either. you are a whiny , fat idiot who thinks his opinion matters.

You are ridiculed constantly here, and with good reason...you're an asshole. these fucking whiny posts about a guy who you will never meet, who has zero impact on your life show what an insecure shithead you are...it's obvious. if you were a confident, self assured young man...some 45 year old guy tooting his horn wouldn't even register..but it gives you fits  ;)

MikMaq

« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2011, 11:44:22 PM »
Yup..."tons of people" ...you and uberman  :o

Listen...you don't like me,It's fine.  you don't need a reason...i don't like you either. you are a whiny , fat idiot who thinks his opinion matters.

You are ridiculed constantly here, and with good reason...you're an asshole. these fucking whiny posts about a guy who you will never meet, who has zero impact on your life show what an insecure shithead you are...it's obvious. if you were a confident, self assured young man...some 45 year old guy tooting his horn wouldn't even register..but it gives you fits  ;)
Alright only me or uberman, have the patients to wait for you to get understand the obvious.

Wes is about the same age as you, seem to have some good stories and guess what no one has issue with him.

Anyhow you seriously under estimate how involved I am in this, I ain't avesher, I ain't melting, and I'm not desperately trying to save my ego, maybe I am an asshole for pestering an old man unable to change or mature, but I think I can live with that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »
Alright only me or uberman, have the patients to wait for you to get understand the obvious.

Wes is about the same age as you, seem to have some good stories and guess what no one has issue with him.

Anyhow you seriously under estimate how involved I am in this, I ain't avesher, I ain't melting, and I'm not desperately trying to save my ego, maybe I am an asshole for pestering an old man unable to change or mature, but I think I can live with that.

this "old man" looks better than you ever will  ;)  and i feel no need to change, i hate to break it to you , but i'm just fine the way i am...if that pisses off a few morons on a BBing board..so be it. Like i give a fuck what some uptight fat kid thinks of me...LOL

as far as who is "well liked' around here...i'm waaaaay ahead of you chubby, you are one of the dickheads around here...and you know it  :)

MikMaq

« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2011, 12:00:17 AM »
this "old man" looks better than you ever will  ;) This is the why me daddy part, if you had a better father you wouldn't make these kinda narcissistic comments so often.
 and i feel no need to change, i hate to break it to you , but i'm just fine the way i am...Well if you don't change that's fine getting you to selfown yourself can only get easier
if that pisses off a few morons on a BBing board..so be it.
This attaching morons to a randoms group of people says far more about you than us Like i give a fuck what some uptight fat kid thinks of me...LOL
Don't really care, but I do know you can't stand the fact that I remind people how retarded you really are.
as far as who is "well liked' around here...i'm waaaaay ahead of you chubby, you are one of the dickheads around here...and you know it  :)
Anyhow I'm pretty sure the bulk of posters around here couldn't give a fuck about me one way or the other, unlike you I don't come here for praise that is more than fine with me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2011, 12:09:00 AM »
Anyhow I'm pretty sure the bulk of posters around here couldn't give a fuck about me one way or the other, unlike you I don't come here for praise that is more than fine with me.

that's works out just fine...because you never receive any  ;)

Probably because you are just another anonymous bigmouth who thinks his opinion matters. you are just another face in the crowd, there is nothing remotely interesting about you.

and you do come here for praise..you fashion yourself as one of the "heavy thinkers' around here..too bad everyone just thinks you're a whiny bitch who constantly complains.  You fail on a daily basis

MikMaq

« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »
that's works out just fine...because you never receive any  ;)

Probably because you are just another anonymous bigmouth who thinks his opinion matters. you are just another face in the crowd, there is nothing remotely interesting about you.

and you do come here for praise..you fashion yourself as one of the "heavy thinkers' around here..too bad everyone just thinks you're a whiny bitch who constantly complains.  You fail on a daily basis
Lol fashion myself as a heavy thinker, I'll take that as a compliment thanks bro, I don't seek praise but I do welcome it. ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2011, 12:24:54 AM »
Lol fashion myself as a heavy thinker, I'll take that as a compliment thanks bro, I don't seek praise but I do welcome it. ;)

I wouldn't  ;)  i guess you missed the part where i said you fail on a daily basis. any way I'm bored now...talking to you is like watching Dr Phil. I

chess315

« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2011, 12:36:09 AM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.
I dont really see how its serious questions its life have fun if your interested go for it.  You have to break an egg to make an omelte. End of the day it wont matter much what happens your only here once though so enjoy it we are programmed to seek out and learn and try things.  Im 34 and I hate the thought of getting older lol I hate to say in groink you actually make me feel like I have a chance lol or inspire. One more thing girl and guy friends lol good one

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »
the guy who banged my ex-gf is now living in perpetual hell...

he was just a target and a toy for that bitch, he spent a lot of money in gift etc,

She told him she wants to live with him ...

so he divorced, my ex-gf left him just after the divorce, and now he'd lost everything, house, money, children, etc etc

he lost everything for a pussy.

guy you're married, so don't do stupid thing.
asstropin

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2011, 01:55:46 AM »
it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship.

Bring on the gayer than jokes!!!

dustin

« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2011, 02:05:50 AM »
the guy who banged my ex-gf is now living in perpetual hell...

he was just a target and a toy for that bitch, he spent a lot of money in gift etc,

She told him she wants to live with him ...

so he divorced, my ex-gf left him just after the divorce, and now he'd lost everything, house, money, children, etc etc

he lost everything for a pussy.

guy you're married, so don't do stupid thing.

Sooooo what you're saying is never stick your dick in crazy, right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2011, 05:30:31 AM »

Quote from: uberman on Today at 12:11:07 AM
Actually he abandonned ex wife and daughter cause she wasnt looking good enough for him anymore, and cause he thought he was worth a better looking woman. Probably wasnt mature or intelligent enough to  keep his wife in check so he went the cheating way, just like his own father did with his own mother thus reproducing a subconscious yet paradoxically reassuring pattern that aggravated the whole thing.  Get your facts straight.

While he ll be attending a "romantic dinner with his "girlfriend" as he had to tell us -just like he had to post pics of said "girlfriend" 's boobs, ass, attending a party with him  etc- , his ex wife will be watching tv alone while daughter will be developping an even greater depressive mood that will last all life long sitting in her bed and staring at the ceiling wondering why her father isnt there and why her mother is poping pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work. 
She will later, once an adult, date men acting, looking like her father, and will end poping pills herself after being abanonned by them and being left alone with a kid who will wonder why his/her mother needs to pop pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work.  And so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imitation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_%28psychology%29[/quote]

I hate how this asshole makes shit up about people and their lives to satisfy his personal agenda.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2011, 05:44:41 AM »
Quote from: uberman on Today at 12:11:07 AM
Actually he abandonned ex wife and daughter cause she wasnt looking good enough for him anymore, and cause he thought he was worth a better looking woman. Probably wasnt mature or intelligent enough to  keep his wife in check so he went the cheating way, just like his own father did with his own mother thus reproducing a subconscious yet paradoxically reassuring pattern that aggravated the whole thing.  Get your facts straight.

While he ll be attending a "romantic dinner with his "girlfriend" as he had to tell us -just like he had to post pics of said "girlfriend" 's boobs, ass, attending a party with him  etc- , his ex wife will be watching tv alone while daughter will be developping an even greater depressive mood that will last all life long sitting in her bed and staring at the ceiling wondering why her father isnt there and why her mother is poping pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work. 
She will later, once an adult, date men acting, looking like her father, and will end poping pills herself after being abanonned by them and being left alone with a kid who will wonder why his/her mother needs to pop pills to sleep, to wake up and to go to work.  And so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imitation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identification_%28psychology%29

I hate how this asshole makes shit up about people and their lives to satisfy his personal agenda.

???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2011, 06:02:00 AM »
mikbukkakemaq being destroyed by groink in this thread
T

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
doesn't anybody practice safe text here ?
c

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
How the fuck do you even locate a thread from 2006 on here to bump it ???

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2012, 06:38:51 PM »
Anyhow I'm pretty sure the bulk of posters around here couldn't give a fuck about me one way or the other
Correct

unlike you I don't come here for praise that is more than fine with me.
Good job really, considering you are a fat fucking blob who does not resemble some-one who has ever seen the inside of a gym.
Find out, post a pic thread (ala Tbomz)  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2012, 10:17:25 PM »
Adult here.

What's her location.
#

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2012, 06:55:16 AM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

I hope I'm not too late, but be a man and and don't go there. Why would you ruin a great relationship for ONE hot piece of ass?

The truth is, you would ruin everything after that. Your friendship with the gym manager, if it's even a real friendship, and the sex would suck after awhile. So then the sex would be boring even it seemed it could be hot as hell, you wouldn't be friends with her anymore, it would be akward to train in the gym that she manages, and to top it all you would lose the one good woman you love right now.

You told in the plenty of fish thread that you do not want to go back to the single man road with all the crazy whores and dellusional sluts.

And I'm sure she's not even that great... just think it through. You're better than that.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2012, 06:57:38 AM »
I hope I'm not too late, but be a man and and don't go there. Why would you ruin a great relationship for ONE hot piece of ass?

The truth is, you would ruin everything after that. Your friendship with the gym manager, if it's even a real friendship, and the sex would suck after awhile. So then sex would be boring, you're not friends with her, it would be akward to train in the gym that she manages, and top it all you lost the one good woman you love right now.

You told in the plenty of fish thread that you do not want to go back to the single man road with all the crazy whores and dellusional sluts.

And I'm sure she's not even that great... just think it through. You're better than that.

You're answering a post from 2006, retard.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2012, 06:59:14 AM »
You're answering a post from 2006, retard.

rofl!!! outed :D :D

well who the hell reads these dates anyways... I think that's the joke.. yeah, you got me.