Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20923 times)

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2006, 10:20:55 PM »
admmit it jkd "Owned" hahahahahhhaaa.
Admit it whateva, you're a FAG. hahahahaha
Lee

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2006, 11:06:20 AM »
This entire thread is GAY

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2006, 01:01:56 PM »
This entire thread is GAY

true,someone around here sent me a private message to a link to a bear muscle site.....they have a bunch of fellows from this board stroking the salami on video there...........very discusting

They Gays are taking over this sport

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2006, 07:34:13 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

If there is no other gym in the area - the decision has been made.
Motherboy (the band).

L.L

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »
Ok , I will help you out and save your marriage ...whats the exact location of your gym?? I'll go there and work out for a week , the minute she sees me you're history ,grandpa...lol....j/k ..on a serious note : dont do it..if your got a good marriage going , a few fucks with a hot slut isnt worthy/

p.s FUCK ME , I JUST REALIZED THIS THREAD IS FROM 2006..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 11:52:02 AM »
Fart in her face.  End of story.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2011, 11:53:32 AM »
what is the problem? she is not a good girl, trying to get with a married man, so keep her hopes alive but keep her at a distance. if she invites you out, reject her warmly

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
5 years have passed, she is probably a withered old prune by now

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
wait this thread is fucking old!!! lol

kinda like groink

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2011, 12:32:14 PM »
5 years have passed, she is probably a withered old prune by now

this

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »
gronk was natural when he made this thread 5 years ago :'(

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2011, 12:46:37 PM »
did you fuck her yet? i would fuck her, it will make the marriage stronger by removing the regret and tension that normally builds up between married couples. to keep a long and healthy marriage you need to cheat every now and then, that's just how it is for men. trust me, fuck this woman and your marriage will never be better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »
did you fuck her yet? i would fuck her, it will make the marriage stronger by removing the regret and tension that normally builds up between married couples. to keep a long and healthy marriage you need to cheat every now and then, that's just how it is for men. trust me, fuck this woman and your marriage will never be better.

*Only if you have the leverage to ensure she won't go running her mouth.

If you mention

(yeah, the last chick I cheated with told my wife and wow, you should see what the guys on getbig did to the naked pics she sent me, her address, her relatives...)

then the girl will quickly fear you.  When it ends, she'll go out of her way to remind you that yall are cool and she'll never burn you.

MAD = mutual assured destruction.  Only way to obtain trust.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2011, 02:20:02 PM »
^

damn

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

Got a pic of her?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2011, 02:26:30 PM »
Now I'm a happily married man

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »
Ok , I will help you out and save your marriage ...whats the exact location of your gym?? I'll go there and work out for a week , the minute she sees me you're history ,grandpa...lol....j/k ..on a serious note : dont do it..if your got a good marriage going , a few fucks with a hot slut isnt worthy/

LOL
fallen angel

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2011, 02:30:14 PM »
If taking my marriage vows seriously and looking at women as something other than a piece of meat is gay, than yes I am a homo. Your'e a family man yourself mindspin, i'd think you would know where I'm coming from. I'd like to bang her,but i tend to think things out a little. My wife grew up in this town and knows a shitload of people.One night of fun could cost me my wife and if she goes she takes my daughter with her, which is not an option.

looks like it finally became an option.

oh man, epic thread exhumation.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »
You can tell the difference between real life and an internet forum is more than just the HTML.

It's the ability to pick out people's flaws on a microscope and dig up personal shit; to open up the freshly healed scars that lie upon the heart

This is cruel.
This is insanity.
THIS IS THE THUNDERDOME.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2011, 07:11:11 PM »
I heard he's adopting your ex-daughter. Your ex-wife and ex-daughter are so happy with their new life. They now have a man who doesn't spend his days horsing around on the computer. He takes care of business.

and then you woke up  ::)

is this supposed to be bothering me in some way...you idiot?

any other fairy tales you have to tell ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2011, 07:12:03 PM »
You can tell the difference between real life and an internet forum is more than just the HTML.

It's the ability to pick out people's flaws on a microscope and dig up personal shit; to open up the freshly healed scars that lie upon the heart

This is cruel.
This is insanity.
THIS IS THE THUNDERDOME.

this is a Gimmick  ::) ^^^^^^^^^^

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19:24 PM »
I realize that this is an old thread, but thought Id put my 2 inches in here for the beefcakes among us that fight this temptation daily:

Its just pussy, it might be good pussy, but its attahed to a complaining bitch that you have little or no investment in. Do NOT fuck her! if you do, do NOT tell anybody b/c if one person knows, EVERYBODY knows

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2011, 07:20:43 PM »
this is a Gimmick  ::) ^^^^^^^^^^

Nope - just one of the new influx of getbig FNG's

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2011, 08:09:39 PM »
Groink

this reminds me of this situation where a really hot girl was interested in me at a tanning place where they have the greatest 10 minute bed in the area

now, I used my maturity in this situation because i knew that it would have ended badly (as all my relationships) and it would make going back to that bed a no no till that girl either was fired or quit

so, the tannning bed won out

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2011, 08:10:41 PM »
Groink

this reminds me of this situation where a really hot girl was interested in me at a tanning place where they have the greatest 10 minute bed in the area

now, I used my maturity in this situation because i knew that it would have ended badly (as all my relationships) and it would make going back to that bed a no no till that girl either was fired or quit

so, the tannning bed won out

Good choice JNN .