Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20871 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2006, 06:23:23 PM »
tell her the only way to get you is with your wife's permission, which can only be done thru her convincing your wife that she is bi and testing her theory with a series of evenings spent drinking, wrestling, and well, wherever the fun heads.

Also yes, upload some footage.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2006, 06:27:31 PM »
tell her the only way to get you is with your wife's permission, which can only be done thru her convincing your wife that she is bi and testing her theory with a series of evenings spent drinking, wrestling, and well, wherever the fun heads.

Also yes, upload some footage.

Thanks Rob, i'll have to put that scenario in the rotation....if you know what I mean.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2006, 06:46:46 PM »
Gezus! Can a woman be called a TOOL? No pun intended...everyone read her post and think about it...WTF????

gordiano I call for a severe OWNING and MELTDOWN on this b-tch! Damn...besides a drunk girl I cant fkn STAND a dumb girl!

profanity....

yes, that always shows one's intelligence.
Sandra

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »
Thanks Rob, i'll have to put that scenario in the rotation....if you know what I mean.

yeah, it'll make things weird possibly, but cheating sucks, and variety with permission is the best thign in the world.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2006, 06:56:26 PM »
I am done here. Otherwise I may become mean. Someone is doing a great job at melting down, all by themselves.

Adios Amigos!
I want to say this.  For all of  the women who are related to posters....Mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, god daughters.

There is no need for any male on these boards who has a female relative to think of any female as a bitch, slut, whore, tramp, dumb F*ck, etc.

If that is how you think of females anywhere, there is some male who thinks of your mother,, daugter, niece or female relative just the same way, some on this board who may your female relative and think of them as such.

How does that make you feel?  I will stand up for womankind even if she is related to someone who thinks of the female as less than the male species.
Sandra

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2006, 07:00:52 PM »
I want to say this.  For all of  the women who are related to posters....Mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, god daughters.

There is no need for any male on these boards who has a female relative to think of any female as a bitch, slut, whore, tramp, dumb F*ck, etc.

If that is how you think of females anywhere, there is some male who thinks of your mother,, daugter, niece or female relative just the same way, some on this board who may your female relative and think of them as such.

How does that make you feel?  I will stand up for womankind even if she is related to someone who thinks of the female as less than the male species.
Sandra
don't give me that "stand up for womankind" bullshit, you girls go out with each other and when one of you goes to the bathroom you all talk shit about her behind her back, fucking phonies.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2006, 07:03:06 PM »

Sandra

True. When i had a daughter of my own my attitude towards women did a complete 180. I just hope I can even out my Karma before she's a teenager or I am doomed.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2006, 07:10:31 PM »
Seriously, why are you asking for adult replies on a kids board?
 ;D

But to recap:
like almost everyone else has said you are overthinking this waaaaay too much.
What is there to think about:
rule of thumb number one: you should only do whatever it is you would do if your wife was there watching you. If you think she would be happy with you flirting with this woman then fine - if not - then don't do it.
Remember this woman works all day in the gym so she is most likely pretty bored and looking for a bit of action to take her away.
You made the equation - your wife and kid vs what, 10 minutes of banging away up against the stairmaster after gym closing?
There is no contest - but you have to be the judge.
Hell you don't have to be uncivil to get your point across to her. If she is any sort of woman she'll be fine with an honest explanation - I don't wish to nail you because I'm happily married (with a child). But thanks for the ego boost and if I was single I'd jump you in a second.
Leave it at that - if she still persists and things get messy invite your wife down to your gym and get the two of them to jelly wrestle for your affections - and as others have said make sure to film it and post it here.  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2006, 07:11:15 PM »
no piece of ass is worth ruining everything in your marraige,im not exactly a great lookin guy but ive been in the same situation afew times and just the thought of hurting my wife if she found out made me not mess around.put the shoe on the other foot and imagine how crushed you would be if you found out your wife was doing something with another dude,my advice is do the right thing and stay a faithful man and youll be glad you did,trust me bro
R

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »
one more thing...make sure it is diet jelly because I would hate to be responsible for making women fat.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2006, 07:16:26 PM »
no piece of ass is worth ruining everything in your marraige,im not exactly a great lookin guy but ive been in the same situation afew times and just the thought of hurting my wife if she found out made me not mess around.put the shoe on the other foot and imagine how crushed you would be if you found out your wife was doing something with another dude,my advice is do the right thing and stay a faithful man and youll be glad you did,trust me bro

spoken like a gentleman.
E

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2006, 07:18:12 PM »
I say reallllllllly bad idea if you go through w/ it man. It would be fun at first, but these things never last and usually end up a mess. Also she's got access to some of your info like billing info w/ address. So anytime she wants to she could drop an anonmous phonecall or letter to your wife telling her what exactly has gone down. Not saying this is going to happen, but you never know.

Also you've been at your gym for 5 years...it's going to get awkward after the fuck session seeing her again all the time.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2006, 07:19:05 PM »
Wow, I actually went through all 3 pages in this thread.Best advice I saw given to you was from Blockhead.The woman is now single (was she married or live in BF?) & wants some new friendship it looks like.I say look because she may just want another person to share in her misery, women are strange in that way.Esp. if the guy dumped her it may just be a case of her wanting another person to know what her grief is.As sarcasm mentioned & from what i've seen of women they are very strange animals.They'll chat w/another woman in front of you & you'll be thinking to yourself, "wow, they must have known each other for ages & show a genuine warmth for each other".The minute 1 leaves the other is telling you how much a bitch/or jealous the other one is.Myself I married for life.Ask yourself if this woman can give you anything that your present wife can't.If your like me you should already know the answer is no or you wouldn't be married I would think.Remember, men can be cruel but women from what i've seen can be the cruelest creatures of all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2006, 07:20:21 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

Good GOD!!

First of all, there are no adults here.
Secondly, just FUCK her and get it over with. Stop being a pussy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2006, 07:21:51 PM »
Wow, I actually went through all 3 pages in this thread.Best advice I saw given to you was from Blockhead.The woman is now single (was she married or live in BF?) & wants some new friendship it looks like.I say look because she may just want another person to share in her misery, women are strange in that way.Esp. if the guy dumped her it may just be a case of her wanting another person to know what her grief is.As sarcasm mentioned & from what i've seen of women they are very strange animals.They'll chat w/another woman in front of you & you'll be thinking to yourself, "wow, they must have known each other for ages & show a genuine warmth for each other".The minute 1 leaves the other is telling you how much a bitch/or jealous the other one is.Myself I married for life.Ask yourself if this woman can give you anything that your present wife can't.If your like me you should already know the answer is no or you wouldn't be married I would think.Remember, men can be cruel but women from what i've seen can be the cruelest creatures of all.
hahahaha, what a fucking hypocrite she is, women are nice to each others faces and when they turn their back they talk about how fat she looks, how fucked up her hair is, how nerdy her boyfriend is, how fucked up her shoes are, how yellow her teeth are, how she heard that her pussy stinks, etc., etc.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2006, 07:25:53 PM »
Actually I have a personal aside to this too...
My wife and I trained together for a while (until I became enormously overweight and flabby and stopped training altogether) but a few years ago there was this particular woman in our gym. To be honest I had never really noticed her and  in the gym I am pretty focused on training and training alone - not really into checking out the furniture.
Anyways - one night we finish our workout and after having our respective showers and getting changed my wife seemed a little quiet.
So I asked her what was up.
Well - it transpires that while she was in the female locker room this woman had come up to her and said that she noticed us (my wife and I) were training together and she gave my wife a piece of paper with her name and number on it and said for my wife to pass it on to me.
Well my wife just basically said - you do realise that is my husband - and this woman turns around and says - well tell your husband to stop staring at me then. Now I'm being 100% honest here - I never ever even looked at this woman. Sure I'd seen her around the gym but just like I had seen anybody else.
Anyways then this woman got all bitchy with my wife and tried to convince her I was a sleaze etc - my wife didn't buy any of this and rightly so - and told her where to get off.
But just goes to show nobody likes to get rebuffed so be diplomatic but assertive with your words and actions if need be.

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2006, 07:47:25 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

I think we go to the same gym..LOLOL
JM

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2006, 08:41:52 PM »
Groink.

You stood in front of all your friends and relatives and God (by whatever name) with the woman you married and made a promise.

Honour that promise.

The rest is just bullshit. Everything in life gets paid for and you're either the kind of guy who keeps his promises, or you're a bush pig like most of the rest of humanity.

Your call.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2006, 09:00:51 PM »
If you love your wife. I mean really love her more than anything. Then this issue would be mute. You would not have made this post, you would not be thinking about fucking this older woman.
   I sense that you did not get enough strange before you married and deep down are thinking what it would be like.
  What it really boils down to is this. A pussy is a pussy an ass is an ass and tits are tits. Fucking is fucking and sucking is sucking.
  It really does not change much from one person to the next unless you've only had bad fucks.
  Forget this woman, once you've fucked her all the mystery is gone. Just instead take your mystery of her out on your wife. Bang the shit out of your wife. Fuck her hard like she's never been before and she will return the favor.
   Hell your wife may just be waiting for you to do something like that. ;)
h

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2006, 09:02:13 PM »

or you're a bush pig like most of the rest of humanity.

Well, I guess that's one take on  the current state of civilization, LOLOL.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2006, 11:25:27 PM »

There is no need for any male on these boards who has a female relative to think of any female as a bitch, slut, whore, tramp,

Nothing derogatory in the word slut. Word describes a woman as someone very horny = a good quality, someone you'd marry.

The other terms I find very offensive, thus I tend to not use them, except when I'm singing karaoke, Lady is a tramp. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2006, 03:16:33 AM »
Nothing derogatory in the word slut. Word describes a woman as someone very horny = a good quality, someone you'd marry.

The other terms I find very offensive, thus I tend to not use them, except when I'm singing karaoke, Lady is a tramp. 8)

YIP
Zack

lol...
point taken.
Sandra

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2006, 03:22:56 AM »
Silly woman. I guess you don't need a man then.

Good thing, cause you're not landing on either.......
my bad...
A MAN goes to a sperm bank and wanks off, sperm is frozen until needed.
Penis inserted into vagina unecessary.   The womb is necessary to bring forth the embryo.
Sandra

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2006, 03:32:38 AM »
If taking my marriage vows seriously and looking at women as something other than a piece of meat is gay, than yes I am a homo. Your'e a family man yourself mindspin, i'd think you would know where I'm coming from. I'd like to bang her,but i tend to think things out a little. My wife grew up in this town and knows a shitload of people.One night of fun could cost me my wife and if she goes she takes my daughter with her, which is not an option.
I'm surprised you are even giving it a thought Groink. >:(

Tell her "Look, I've been very upfront and honest with you.  I have explained to you that I am married and I love my wife (if you truly do).  You're a beautiful woman and yes, I'm flattered that you find me so interesting, but I have NO intentions of being UNFAITHFUL to my wife.  Please respect that."  And walk away. 

You need to think about how you would feel if she were in the same boat...how do you think she would/should react?  I seriously doubt you would appreciate it if your wife were approached by some really hot bb in the gym that knew she was married (cuz she told him she was  ::)) and he kept trying to get in her pants.  I am betting you would be pissed if she didn't tell him to get the f**k away from her.
:D Weee

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2006, 04:02:37 AM »
Um... Hmm.... Maybe a new colone selection will solve your problem.  Guaranteed!!!