Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20891 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2006, 04:39:12 AM »
I want to say this.  For all of  the women who are related to posters....Mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, god daughters.

There is no need for any male on these boards who has a female relative to think of any female as a bitch, slut, whore, tramp, dumb F*ck, etc.

If that is how you think of females anywhere, there is some male who thinks of your mother,, daugter, niece or female relative just the same way, some on this board who may your female relative and think of them as such.

How does that make you feel?  I will stand up for womankind even if she is related to someone who thinks of the female as less than the male species.
Sandra
This post gave me an interesting insight: A dildo is like a grammar lesson.

1. Both would do you good.
2. Both are better when crammed into your head.

;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2006, 04:43:09 AM »
This post gave me an interesting insight: A dildo is like a grammar lesson.

1. Both would do you good.
2. Both are better when crammed into your head.

;)

hahaha, roger that!
at least she stopped posting in bold letters.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2006, 05:11:52 AM »
Normally I wouldnt give a queefling advice but I'll make and exception since I was in this situation a few months back with a totally hot coworker.
Here is what did- I tried to think back to the times when I was into a lady and she wasnt interested in me. I thought about the times at 1:45 am when you are scrambling to find a POA before the ugly lights come on at your favorite night club and you dont score. This kinda thinking gave me an idea, turn the tables on this chic!! When she flirts act REALLY uncomfortable around her, keep stressing the"friends" thing. "oh im so glad we are FRIENDS" "your such a good FRIEND!" then when she trys to take it further act shocked "I just couldnt your such a good friend" then watch he chin drop  ;D
Lets be honest no ones score ratio is as high as you would have liked over the years right? So I say turn tables and reject this chic, its crushes and shocks them (because women know men cant resist the booty call) and it allows you to score one for- A. yourself and B. the common man that got shut down last night.
As for me, well im married I get shut down all the time now! :)
X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2006, 05:18:17 AM »
I would of banged her, then told her two things...

1. It never happened and if she opened her big mouth that I would deny it and punch her in the face and

2. This is what a punch in the face feels like.  :-*

Just playing, if its the woman you love then there is no choice. Tell her to back the fuck off and if she doesnt listen, diss her in front of her friends or do something humiliating. That is ownage 101.

;D ;D ;D ;D

(Disclaimer: Jaejonna doesnt advocate the use of violence towards any human being and the above following is merely entertainment for the reader.)
L

RHINO290

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2006, 05:53:15 AM »
Adult here.

Switch gyms. You don't need the temptation or even the appearance of impropriety.

Sure, it'll be a pain in the ass. But hasn't your wife done plenty for you?

I agree, if you have a good one, stick with her. Trust me, good ones are hard to find, it just pussey.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2006, 09:42:15 AM »
I'm a female and have been a trainer at a couple of gyms.  This woman's behavior is unacceptable.  If it's really bothering you, I would pull the gym owner/superviser aside and tell him/her about the particular employee.   

Employees are supposed to be there to help you, not to make you feel uncomfortable.  You shouldn't have to deal with that un-needed stress during your workouts, nor should you have to bother finding another gym.  Make her go somewhere else, since she's the one in the wrong and clearly knows it. 

You've got to put these kind of people in their places, otherwise they will  continue to get away with their behavior. 
I Love The True Adon

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2006, 09:47:02 AM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

You mean to tell me that a hot chick has never come onto you? Why are you so confused. Flirt with her, have her show you her boobs, whatever, but don't be a dumbass and do something stupid to mess up your marriage. Come on. You're a grown man. You can resist a little poontang.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2006, 09:58:54 AM »
Perfect solution.  You and the wife beat the shit out of the woman.  Choke her real good.  Hell just choke her to death.  Then, the two of you stuff the body in the trunk of your car, drive out to the middle of the desert, and set the damn car on fire.  You'll get off scott free with no problems 8)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2006, 10:05:02 AM »
Wow, serious dating advice from Getbig's Gossip & Opinions board. We've hit a new low.

I can't decide if starting this thread is the act of someone too clueless to walk and chew gum at the same time or someone that's never actually had female attention before.

Either way, WTF.

RHINO290

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2006, 10:13:55 AM »
Perfect solution.  You and the wife beat the shit out of the woman.  Choke her real good.  Hell just choke her to death.  Then, the two of you stuff the body in the trunk of your car, drive out to the middle of the desert, and set the damn car on fire.  You'll get off scott free with no problems 8)

Jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just Brutal!!! Funny, but Brutal.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2006, 10:20:59 AM »
Jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just Brutal!!! Funny, but Brutal.

Craig always told me it would be perfect

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2006, 11:53:58 AM »

First off...thank you to everyone who agreed with my advice. I think this player should bring the POWER back to the common man and take one for the team...taking one for the team by shutting this lower-back tattooed tounge-studded trick down!

Sculpter and Sarcasm are right...ALL women completely HATE all other women. I dont care if they've been 'friends' for 30 years...they still see eachother as competition and as enemies. NO woman trusts another woman and ALL of them are jealous and threatened by the next one. It must be hell to be a woman... If you ask a Blockhead. A womans biggest goal in life is to One-Up the other woman and steal their man. I'm willing to bet this trick KNOWS he is married already and that makes it more of a 'score' for this girl...CHECKMATE to his wife.

Stay strong, brother...keep the balance here on our turf. Shut her down...ignore the lower-back tattoo...despite what you think...her cooter stanks  like a low tide before she cleans it...keep thinking about that. Keep telling yourself and imagining pulling down her thong and all a sudden get hit with a 'salmon bomb'...how quick does that make your schlong deflate? Thats my therepy for you...as crude as it sounds...I think it might work!
?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2006, 12:07:22 PM »

hahaha, great!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »

I wish I would have thought of that.   ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=80443.msg1145564#msg1145564
Ron: "I am lazy."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2006, 04:16:31 PM »
First off...thank you to everyone who agreed with my advice. I think this player should bring the POWER back to the common man and take one for the team...taking one for the team by shutting this lower-back tattooed tounge-studded trick down!

Sculpter and Sarcasm are right...ALL women completely HATE all other women. I dont care if they've been 'friends' for 30 years...they still see eachother as competition and as enemies. NO woman trusts another woman and ALL of them are jealous and threatened by the next one. It must be hell to be a woman... If you ask a Blockhead. A womans biggest goal in life is to One-Up the other woman and steal their man. I'm willing to bet this trick KNOWS he is married already and that makes it more of a 'score' for this girl...CHECKMATE to his wife.

Stay strong, brother...keep the balance here on our turf. Shut her down...ignore the lower-back tattoo...despite what you think...her cooter stanks  like a low tide before she cleans it...keep thinking about that. Keep telling yourself and imagining pulling down her thong and all a sudden get hit with a 'salmon bomb'...how quick does that make your schlong deflate? Thats my therepy for you...as crude as it sounds...I think it might work!

You are funny mofo. but there is something happening in that blockhead of yours. Yeah, I'm good. I basically posted to reinforce what I already knew was the right thing. My chick has giant boobs too, and that always helps.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
Advice from an old fart,

My grandfather always said about cheating on your wife and after the lawyers are done with you, "That's the fuckin you get for the fuckin you got"!!

Hope she is worth 1/2 your assets bro!

KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2006, 07:15:43 PM »
Um... Hmm.... Maybe a new colone selection will solve your problem.  Guaranteed!!!

LOl. I got a buddy who loves that stinky shit. He won't eat without it.
HAHA, RON.....

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2006, 07:17:46 PM »
I like seafood but that bottled shit just looks nasty

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2006, 09:33:46 PM »
dude .I have the same problem that you do ,but all they do is attack me WHY

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2006, 09:36:21 PM »
dude .I have the same problem that you do ,but all they do is attack me WHY

cuz you copied his post almost verbatim, exchanging the genders of the people who work at the gym in search of a gimmick.
E

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2006, 09:56:10 PM »
cuz you copied his post almost verbatim, exchanging the genders of the people who work at the gym in search of a gimmick.
Although I suspected it was a "gimmick", I wish I saw this thread before I wasted my time responding to the other one.  >:(
Lee

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2006, 10:01:39 PM »
Although I suspected it was a "gimmick", I wish I saw this thread before I wasted my time responding to the other one.  >:(

I should have saved you all alot of trouble, I never really read the second one, I figured you guys just went off topic, Then I peaked in and saw that some people were actually buying it :o
E

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2006, 10:06:12 PM »
jkdman "OWNED" hahahhahaaa

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »
jkdman "OWNED" hahahhahaaa
I wouldn't say I was "owned", bro. You are the one who declared yourself a fag on a message board. You may deny it all you want and say it was a joke, but I believe you are an undercover fudgepacker. The quotes will always be there for all to see.
Lee

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2006, 10:19:22 PM »
I wouldn't say I was "owned", bro. You are the one who declared yourself a fag on a message board. You may deny it all you want and say it was a joke, but I believe you are an undercover fudgepacker. The quotes will always be there for all to see.
admmit it jkd "Owned" hahahahahhhaaa.