Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20862 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 05:23:38 PM »
At least tell her to log in to getbig.

And, you know, upload some... stuff. Maybe she can find a "friend" here?

YIP
Zack

I hope to hell she doesn't come here. She'd put two and two together, get fvcking pissed and I definitely would be looking for another gym.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 05:23:47 PM »
I still think that the best way to stay at the gym, save your marriage and have her ignore you is to casually mention that you are HIV positive.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 05:25:33 PM »
 Thanks, gordiano...

I know about things like this. I'm married myself and my wife and I have good times and bad times...

I'm not an idiot I know when women come on to me, I get flattered and maybe flirt a little but it never goes beyond that. I feel WAAAY more satisfaction knowing that she knows...that I wont let her whoever 'her' may be taste my dcik and there's nothing she can do about it.

I'm all about keeping the balance of The Force with us...for too long women have been taught to believe that we are all saps and become spineless puddy in the hands of women all because of our addiction to the pu$$y...

Pu$$y is the biggest downfall in a mans life...wars have been fought over it, kingdoms fell because of it, presidents almost impeached because of it. It is basically the DRIVING factor in EVERYTHING we do day in and day out. If you really think about it...pu$$y is probably the REASON getbig.com exists...why the hell do 99.9% of men get into BB??? Yep...the pu$$y! If men traditionally didnt give a shit about pu$$y...bodybuilding would have never gotten 'newbies' to lift a weight which translates to the newbie never getting bigger and more serious which translates to the newbie becomming a full blown BBer which keeps translating to the industry growing...to getbig.com being here...we should all be thankful for pu$$y...it is what brought us here.
?

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2006, 05:28:55 PM »
There is no denying by your comments that you are thinking about it way too much man. Just settle for knowing you could, hands down, tap that ass!
It's what I do! ;D

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.
Here's a thought, bring your wife in with you and let her see that she is no competition for what you have at home.
Since you are married, you are safe to flirt with even to the extreme.  Maybe it is she is just coming onto you to make you uncomfortable and make herself feel better.

Introduce her to guys inthe gym would love to date her, fllirt with her,etc.  Help fill her dance card with ALL members of the gym so she will leave you alone.
Sandra

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 05:37:33 PM »
I still think that the best way to stay at the gym, save your marriage and not have to put up with her is to kill her.  Talk to Craig Titus first to get some tips on how to properly dispose of the body, and how to execute a clean getaway if the cops suspect you and start closing in.  ;D

should he bang her before he kills her?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 05:43:58 PM »
Thanks, gordiano...

I know about things like this. I'm married myself and my wife and I have good times and bad times...

I'm not an idiot I know when women come on to me, I get flattered and maybe flirt a little but it never goes beyond that. I feel WAAAY more satisfaction knowing that she knows...that I wont let her whoever 'her' may be taste my dcik and there's nothing she can do about it.

I'm all about keeping the balance of The Force with us...for too long women have been taught to believe that we are all saps and become spineless puddy in the hands of women all because of our addiction to the pu$$y...

Pu$$y is the biggest downfall in a mans life...wars have been fought over it, kingdoms fell because of it, presidents almost impeached because of it. It is basically the DRIVING factor in EVERYTHING we do day in and day out. If you really think about it...pu$$y is probably the REASON getbig.com exists...why the hell do 99.9% of men get into BB??? Yep...the pu$$y! If men traditionally didnt give a shit about pu$$y...bodybuilding would have never gotten 'newbies' to lift a weight which translates to the newbie never getting bigger and more serious which translates to the newbie becomming a full blown BBer which keeps translating to the industry growing...to getbig.com being here...we should all be thankful for pu$$y...it is what brought us here.
And let us not forget it is from the vagina which human beings spring forth into this world.
Sandra

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 05:44:38 PM »
And let us not forget it is from the vagina which human beings spring forth into this world.
Sandra

Let us not forget that without the cock, the vagina ain't making no babies..........
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006, 05:51:38 PM »

Tell her gordiano...

Thats right bro...keep the POWER on OUR TURF!!!

Shoo away, Sandra...you're pu$$y powers are useless here...

(did that sound gay?)
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2006, 05:53:12 PM »
Tell her gordiano...

Thats right bro...keep the POWER on OUR TURF!!!

Shoo away, Sandra...you're pu$$y powers are useless here...

(did that sound gay?)

Not gay at all. Especially when you see who you are shooing away.........
HAHA, RON.....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2006, 05:54:30 PM »
Not gay at all. Especially when you see who you are shooing away.........

explain, please. is there a pic somewhere?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »
First of all, you can't fuck her NOW. you have already documented it. whether your wife gets on your computer or not, you'll always be sorry for even bringing it up on here if you proceed to fuck her. This is actually a good thing, now you know you can't do it, so it shouldn't be as much of a temptation.
E

body88

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2006, 05:55:21 PM »
Buncha slack jawed guys round here!!!!

;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2006, 05:55:54 PM »
Buncha slack jawed guys round here!!!!

whats slack jawed mean?

;)
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2006, 05:56:19 PM »
 DAYUMN! Brutal OWNage...

gordiano-2pts         muscleforlife(Sandra)-0

?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2006, 05:58:14 PM »
explain, please. is there a pic somewhere?

She posted her shot here somewhere. I didn't save them or anything. Its funny when people who don't work out are the biggest fans of bbing.........

That should give you an idea. Just another muscle worshipper.
HAHA, RON.....

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2006, 06:00:43 PM »
Let us not forget that without the cock, the vagina ain't making no babies..........

No hun, that would be SPERM with the egg.  No cock necessary for sperm.  That's what SPERM banks are for.   You have to have a womb to carry a embryo to term. Ask a lesbian couple with a baby....lololol.

Silly boys.
Sandra

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2006, 06:02:26 PM »
No hun, that would be SPERM with the egg.  No cock necessary for sperm.  That's what SPERM banks are for.   You have to have a womb to carry a embryo to term. Ask a lesbian couple with a baby....lololol.

Silly boys.
Sandra

Silly woman. I guess you don't need a man then.

Good thing, cause you're not landing on either.......
HAHA, RON.....

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 06:04:50 PM »
She posted her shot here somewhere. I didn't save them or anything. Its funny when people who don't work out are the biggest fans of bbing.........

That should give you an idea. Just another muscle worshipper.

Actually you are mistaken.  I do workout 4-5x weekly.  I teach bodypump/group power and do cardio.  I am not into injecting myself for muscle.  I am a fit and healthy female.  I am married with children.  The oldest at MIT.

I am no Lena or Lenda.  I am me.   And I did post my pics.  I am proud of who I am.

And you boys don't hold a candle to me when it comes to being real.
Sandra

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 06:04:59 PM »

Silly boys.
Sandra

Gezus! Can a woman be called a TOOL? No pun intended...everyone read her post and think about it...WTF????

gordiano I call for a severe OWNING and MELTDOWN on this b-tch! Damn...besides a drunk girl I cant fkn STAND a dumb girl!
?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2006, 06:07:59 PM »
Silly woman. I guess you don't need a man then.

Good thing, cause you're not landing on either.......

PWNED
I am a mini beast

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2006, 06:09:24 PM »
Didn't take long for this thread to jump the tracks, did it?  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2006, 06:10:02 PM »
I am done here. Otherwise I may become mean. Someone is doing a great job at melting down, all by themselves.

Adios Amigos!
HAHA, RON.....

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2006, 06:11:25 PM »
Didn't take long for this thread to jump the tracks, did it?  :-\

That's the tradition of Getbiggers..
I am a mini beast

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2006, 06:22:27 PM »
There is no denying by your comments that you are thinking about it way too much man. Just settle for knowing you could, hands down, tap that ass!
It's what I do! ;D

That's what I'm starting to think. I'm making too much of this shit. Probably because I haven't had too many women that are purely friends and I want to preserve that. But fvck it. that's my gym and if she's going to get all pissy because i won't schlongulate her I'll have to rely on my SQUAD training and mutilate her. ;D ;D