Author Topic: Serious question for the adults here.  (Read 20879 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Serious question for the adults here.
« on: June 22, 2006, 04:35:42 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Serious question for the adults here.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
Dump the wife move in with the HOT gym manager you'll get free supplements & a free membership its a win/win situation !!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 04:39:24 PM »
What's her # I'll have a talk with her for ya..

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 04:40:10 PM »
Adult here.

Switch gyms. You don't need the temptation or even the appearance of impropriety.

Sure, it'll be a pain in the ass. But hasn't your wife done plenty for you?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 04:40:19 PM »
Best advice is to tell her to make a DV tape of herself playing with herself, using different toys.

Then upload it on the net for us.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 04:40:27 PM »
Iv'e been training at my gym for about 5 years now and really like it. I have also gotten friendly with the manager there, who happens to be a very hot woman. Thing is she has recently become single and is making it quite clear she wants to bang me. Now I'm a happily married man and even if i wasn't I probably would take a pass because I like my gym and you don't shit where you eat. the problem (if you want to call it that) is even though Iv'e made it clear I'm married and it's not happening, she is still coming on to me every time i see her, which is almost every day because she's always there. Like i said (to her as well) I'm flattered because she is a piece of ass but this is getting pretty fvcking annoying. it also sucks because she is a cool chick, I value her friendship and i really don't want to be outright rude to her and ruin the friendship. But it's getting to that point.
Man just tell if you could you would but you can't so you won't...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 04:43:43 PM »
she probably wants you more now that she can't have you... just politely decline, if she can't respect your marriage, tell her to fuck off.
E

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 04:44:21 PM »
Everytime you speak with her, mention how your wife just did something amazing for you.  Every damn time you speak to her!  She will either get the hint or she will despise the fact that you are whooped.  Burning bridges isn't cool IMO, she can come in handy later on, on those rainy days.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 04:45:20 PM »
Everytime you speak with her, mention how your wife just did something amazing for you.  Every damn time you speak to her!  She will either get the hint or she will despise the fact that you are whooped.  Burning bridges isn't cool IMO, she can come in handy later on, on those rainy days.

That or just lightly mention to her that you are HIV positive.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 04:47:07 PM »
What's her # I'll have a talk with her for ya..

I doubt you would want to do that. With a name like groink I bet he finds the most attractive women at the barn.
just push some weight!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 04:48:07 PM »
Adult here.

Switch gyms. You don't need the temptation or even the appearance of impropriety.

Sure, it'll be a pain in the ass. But hasn't your wife done plenty for you?

I agree. Find another place to train.
HAHA, RON.....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 04:54:47 PM »

You're gay.  Oh, and take Hedge's advice.
w

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 05:02:45 PM »
If you love your wife then tell that whore to back off.
just push some weight!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 05:04:39 PM »

If taking my marriage vows seriously and looking at women as something other than a piece of meat is gay, than yes I am a homo. Your'e a family man yourself mindspin, i'd think you would know where I'm coming from. I'd like to bang her,but i tend to think things out a little. My wife grew up in this town and knows a shitload of people.One night of fun could cost me my wife and if she goes she takes my daughter with her, which is not an option.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 05:05:51 PM »
My suggestion is to go with oral only....In that way, you're being technically faithful.....

HAHAHAHA!! the ol' Bill Clinton defense.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 05:05:57 PM »

translation: this shit never happens to me.
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 05:12:31 PM »
 Tough one here...well not too tough. You have to ask yourself the question...is a nice shaved clean poonanny and lower-back tattoo and an orgasm risk losing it all? If you're happily married...then you're playing with fire. Unhappily, same thing.

If you ask me all chicks are the same...their only mission in life is to One-Up the other girl and steal their man...all chicks HATE eachother w/ a passion...dont be suprised if you tap that and she lets it be public knowledge. If she knows you're married...then she'll probably want you twice as much, if you mention great things your wife did/does for you...she'll want to conquer your wife so she'll try harder and want you quadruple!

This is what you do...take one for the team. For all the fkn men out their who got played, and shot down by tounge-studded, overly tanned, lowerback tat tricks who works at the gym...for ALL of the men...your brothers...make her want you by being unavailable to her and keep it that way...REGAIN the power BACK to the our side...show her MEN are the superior sexual power-holders...t

In the mean-time...rub one out. After you 'finish' think about her...I bet she doesnt seem to appealing then, right?
?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 05:13:03 PM »
If taking my marriage vows seriously and looking at women as something other than a piece of meat is gay, than yes I am a homo. Your'e a family man yourself mindspin, i'd think you would know where I'm coming from. I'd like to bang her,but i tend to think things out a little. My wife grew up in this town and knows a shitload of people.One night of fun could cost me my wife and if she goes she takes my daughter with her, which is not an option.

Dude, are you expecting serious advice on a message board ???  This is a no brainer.  What exactly is the problem?  You're married and faithful.  Some gym slut wants your sausage.  Tell her no in every way (verbally, body language, etc.).  If it's so bad, workout at a different time or switch gyms...
w

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 05:15:50 PM »
Just tell her you'll knock around her sweater puppies, but that's it. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 05:16:06 PM »
Tough one here...well not too tough. You have to ask yourself the question...is a nice shaved clean poonanny and lower-back tattoo and an orgasm risk losing it all? If you're happily married...then you're playing with fire. Unhappily, same thing.

If you ask me all chicks are the same...their only mission in life is to One-Up the other girl and steal their man...all chicks HATE eachother w/ a passion...dont be suprised if you tap that and she lets it be public knowledge. If she knows you're married...then she'll probably want you twice as much, if you mention great things your wife did/does for you...she'll want to conquer your wife so she'll try harder and want you quadruple!

This is what you do...take one for the team. For all the fkn men out their who got played, and shot down by tounge-studded, overly tanned, lowerback tat tricks who works at the gym...for ALL of the men...your brothers...make her want you by being unavailable to her and keep it that way...REGAIN the power BACK to the our side...show her MEN are the superior sexual power-holders...t

In the mean-time...rub one out. After you 'finish' think about her...I bet she doesnt seem to appealing then, right?

Man, you should have your own talk show.........good advice.

BlockHead is right, the power is yours.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 05:17:10 PM »
Dude, are you expecting serious advice on a message board ???  This is a no brainer.  What exactly is the problem?  You're married and faithful.  Some gym slut wants your sausage.  Tell her no in every way (verbally, body language, etc.).  If it's so bad, workout at a different time or switch gyms...

"Gym slut"? You make it sound like its a bad thing.............. ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 05:17:36 PM »

At least tell her to log in to getbig.

And, you know, upload some... stuff. Maybe she can find a "friend" here?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »
Dude, are you expecting serious advice on a message board ???  This is a no brainer.  What exactly is the problem?  You're married and faithful.  Some gym slut wants your sausage.  Tell her no in every way (verbally, body language, etc.).  If it's so bad, workout at a different time or switch gyms...

Your'e right bro. I was a penis right there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 05:21:19 PM »

Good advice Blockhead.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 05:22:33 PM »
what makes you think she wants you? What has she done specifically?