Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 2361 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: June 22, 2006, 04:59:14 PM »
my advice and answering to questions on this board will always be in this section for the exact same reason i dont put out my name. again i do not care if its erased or moved to other sections by you but from this computers the info i put on will go in this section of the board as it is opinions gossip and has nothing to do with reality :) safety comes first

Would you always recommend test as a base?  I know Lee Priest says it is not necessary but everyone seems to think it is.  I ask because I can get a EQ/Winny cycle quick and want lean gainst that will last.  Can I run this without test (for like 12 weeks) and get good gains or should I wait and get test?  I'll check for your response (if you can) on the Steroid Board.  Thanks.

[/quote

test is recomended as a base if you got low level of it naturally and/or if you care about your sex life to be at optimal levels (many find test to bring a lot more sex into the relashionship) and/or if you want more agressivness in your training

sex increase agressivness, sex drive, water retention, body hair and muscle mass,,you can get the exact same result you get out of test from a cycle of deca and dianabol but you will lack the agressivness and high sex drive.

you are saying you want lean gains that will last? well dont stop training when your cycle is over,,dont stop eating when your cycle is over,,infact eat even more and you will not lose anything over 5lb.

eq/winny cycle is a good CUTTING cycle. those hormones are not "made" for bulking,,trust me on that,,yes you can eat tons and do everything right but you will lack the pump and water gains who make your mental attitude diff in gaining phases thus "helping" you gain 20-30 lb of muscle mass. you say you want lean gains...10-15lb out of those 20-30lb you gain are lean gains,,after water drops you will see it too. you can always use anti estrogen IF sensetive and that will make the process of water drop even faster when cycle ended since you wont  have as much water on you during cycle.

my recomendation for gaining "lean poundage" cycle is: legit dianabol 30-50mg/day + nandrolone 400-600mg/week (try getting norma because any other now days is most likely bunk (organon) or very low grade powder if done ug) + TURKISH schering primobolan 400-600mg/week.

test is optional and if i added test in (i always does) it would ONLY be testex elmu or norma test or testovirons (germany) since every one now days would offer you bunch of nothing claiming it is test.

with what YOU have on hand i would go and add test in and work it: test 500-750mg/week eq 600mg/week and id only add the winny in at the last 4 weeks.

fallen angel

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 05:00:58 PM »
Bla bla bla watchout for me I am going to win the olympia naturally!
just push some weight!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 05:07:44 PM »
yeah !
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 08:04:03 PM »
this guy is so fake.fucking fag

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 10:38:04 PM »

im not coming to argue with you on my credentials they speak for themselves. what i do come to do here is to warn you i did not call you names and as i suspected you are from FL but i can check if you are in usa and in what state exactly + getting your addy with zero problem even if you operate from a wireless card lap on a network. you dont want your life to be a mess especially when ordering usps online. you are warned and take it easy my friend
fallen angel

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 02:20:55 AM »
Gh15, what do you use post cycle? I hate clomid as it makes me want to hang myself, and for some reason Nolvadex makes my eyes go a bit funny [dry, abit achy]. Also do you use hcg?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 05:20:31 AM »
Gh15, what do you use post cycle? I hate clomid as it makes me want to hang myself, and for some reason Nolvadex makes my eyes go a bit funny [dry, abit achy]. Also do you use hcg?

longer cycles over 15 weeks i recomend hcg for couple weeks past the 15 week mark. short 8-10 week cycles i dont use pct no clomid no nolva no hcg no nothing (sometimes i stay on gh) i never lose anything over 5lb since i dont stay off cycle long enough to lose that much. max i been off was 6 months and i remained at the same weight with slight increase in bf%,,,so as you can see it is individual thing.

pct if needed should be done with clomid. hcg is an option too if cycle was long enough 16+ weeks. you can also go the clen route and it may work better for you. if you go the clen route i suggest adding in gh; in this case no clomid nor hcg needed.
fallen angel

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 07:52:54 AM »
Thanks for the reply :) Keep these posts coming, ignore the 'disco juicers' that seem to hate you!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 08:01:39 AM »
im not coming to argue with you on my credentials they speak for themselves. what i do come to do here is to warn you i did not call you names and as i suspected you are from FL but i can check if you are in usa and in what state exactly + getting your addy with zero problem even if you operate from a wireless card lap on a network. you dont want your life to be a mess especially when ordering usps online. you are warned and take it easy my friend

Dude anyone can find out he is from florida its on his freaking profile stop being a fag
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 09:01:20 AM »
I am in florida come on down!!!!

shit pm, me and Ill give you my addy. Make sure you bring alot of people to drag your fag ass back to whatever state your at.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 09:31:14 AM »

Were you talking about Alexxx or GH15?

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 10:43:50 PM »
Were you talking about Alexxx or GH15?

Not sure, but there are some real bad asses on this site!