Author Topic: ephedrine what does it do  (Read 2120 times)

salu

• Getbig II
ephedrine what does it do
« on: June 22, 2006, 07:18:34 PM »
okay im on high calorie bulker cycle right now taking test and finaplix and winny at the end. now my bodyfat is rather high around 18 percent i say i wanna get it down to 12-15 percent. now i wanna know does ephderine burn fat or muscle i dont wanna lose the mass i have put on . what does it do does it burn fat or muscle i know it burns calories but fat or muscle.

i took this stuff last time and i swear in month i lost 30-35 pds easily the stuff burns pds like anything i dont wanna shrink and lose my hard earned muscle all i wanna do is get cut up. so help what does ephedrine do and what does it burn and how much dosages.

do you keep the weight off after stopping the ephedrine and is it bad for your heart . i had a doctor tell me it speeds up your metabolism and heart no good. help me. does ephedrine burn muscle.

salu

• Getbig II
Re: ephedrine what does it do
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 07:49:09 PM »
looks like time to start my ephedrine i just dont wanna lose all my gains im gaining from test e you know im trying to pack on much muscle as possible  i took this stuff before was off cycle and i swear i lost size and weight. alot of muscle i lost as well. now on cycle is there any chance of losing muscle i would say slim so im gonna start it cant wait now even with high calorie bulker cycle will epherdrine still eat away muscle kind a curious. even with high calorie. thanks.

i hope it does not eat away muscle.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 08:03:07 PM »
dude your gonna have a heart attack!!!!

you better do alot i mean alot of research. I am willing to help with alot of questions and newbies cause im not a ass.

but this is so stupid you have posted 20 different thing of what your doing and what you can do.

if you have taken it before why are you asking again?? are you doing any kind of research or are you hoping we will come and do everything for you?

but to answer your question you will not loose muscle if your building it instead of being a lazy ass.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 09:43:25 PM »
Personally I take 48mg [b/c they come in 8mg tabs] and 200mgs of caffeine before a workout. That is it. How it works is up to my body and the nerds in lab coats to figure out.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 10:34:35 PM »
i asked my doctor and he said that it speeds up the heart and metabolism and increases body temperature and you lose weight once you stop it slows down your metabolism and you gain the weight back. he said very bad for heart and causes high blood pressure and i have high blood pressure and doctor says chances of heart attack even go higher. i had a cousin who took this stuff and she fainted and had heart issues for almost a year after this stuff is not good for the heart do it the natual way cardio and diet screw pills i say.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 11:07:05 PM »
thanks alot cap you are a genious thanks alot respect all the way bro you know your shit peace.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 06:50:45 AM »
o,
Santa Maria della Salute

;)
w