Author Topic: New Web Site  (Read 4558 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
New Web Site
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:11:16 PM »
Folks, I am at the infancy stages of making a true unbiased Supplement review web site that is organized and where the population like you and I can get honest reviews, find out what works and what doesn't.

I need your help though. I have tried many products but still have much to tackle.

Would any of you care to contribute feedback/reviews to be posted?

Type I:E weight loss, muscle increase etc

- Taste (1-5 scale, 5 being best)

- Mixability (Blended vs. Stirred vs Shaken) Again on a 1-5 scale

- Dosage

- Attraction to the Product

- Results

- Price

Any help would be greatly apprciated. Reviews can be sent to suppreview@gmail.com Please let me know of your nickname and if you wish to have your email address posted. Reveiws DO NOT need to be lengthy.

Lets make it happen!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: New Web Site
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 03:14:22 PM »
Muscletech made david henry twice the man he was 3 months ago and half the size of a normal full grown male.

-Review brought to you by Alexxx
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 03:19:47 PM »
don't accept any sponsors inside the industry of supplements.  if you need cash to stay alive, get a firm that sells clothing, tanning products, dvds, etc.  Demand no conflict of interests.  PM me if you are looking for sponsors not in supp sales.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 03:31:12 PM »
Shawn.............ill help anyway that i can

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 09:15:28 PM »
Shawn.............ill help anyway that i can

please don;t sell your poseing trunks on his site too

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 09:21:30 PM »
Try to get in touch with the companies tell them what your doing  and ask for 1 of each product they would like on the site for review.

This won't work if your getting people's reviews,people areto unbiased...you got fat kids claiming celltech rules and wanna be bodybuilders on a NO2 high.

You need to get a few people together and try them.

My favorite back in the day was weiders mega mass 2000 I used it in my ice cream malts

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:10 AM »
Let me save you a lot of time and trouble:

SUPPLEMENTS ARE A SCAM
Arnold didn't use them
Haney didn't use them
Dorian didn't use them
Ronnie doesn't use them

RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Eat your potatoes, veggies, and chicken
Do your cardio
Lift heavy
Add juice where necessary

Special "Tell It Like It Is" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »
supplement sales are based on selling lies to kids.
forget what you know

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 05:24:11 PM »

Big supp sales in the $200M range are from building relationships with distributors over the yrs.  Ask Weider Nutrition how it could move sugar flavored protein powder.  But give Weider credit... it had or still has the largest roster of athletes under contract.
Oh...Monica!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 05:34:13 PM »
Let me save you a lot of time and trouble:

SUPPLEMENTS ARE A SCAM
Arnold didn't use them
Haney didn't use them
Dorian didn't use them
Ronnie doesn't use them

RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Eat your potatoes, veggies, and chicken
Do your cardio
Lift heavy
Add juice where necessary

Special "Tell It Like It Is" Ed

Hey Special Ed, you are full of shit and don't know shit.

Yes, some supps are a scam, but most pros do use select supplements such as a quality protein powder.

You should not speak on a topic of which you have no intimate knowledge.  How many pros do you know personally?  Let me answer that, not a fucking one.

Guess what, I do, and I know for a fact they use them.

Why not speak the truth instead of your opinion? 

I am not defending the industry in general as there is a lot of shit sold by unscrupulous companies, but there are also good products sold by companies with a legitimate interest in offering products which will really help the user.

w

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 07:04:38 PM »
Will you be trying and reviewing GAY-TECH's products?
HAHA, RON.....

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 07:30:36 PM »
NO Xplode is one hell of a supplement :)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 10:20:30 AM »
You should not speak on a topic of which you have no intimate knowledge.  How many pros do you know personally?  Let me answer that, not a fucking one.

Guess what, I do, and I know for a fact they use them.

Why not speak the truth instead of your opinion? 
I did speak the truth. I know plenty of pros. I've been in their homes. I've been in their kitchens. Do they occasionally have a protein shake? Some of them do. But let's not confuse protein powder with the 98% of crap that dominates the "supplement" market.

The truth is, no one needs that additional protein anyway, except for a juicing pro. And certainly no one needs the endless supply of crap that is constantly peddled with full knowledge that it does jack squat. Let me start with:

Yohimbe
L-Carnitine
Branch Chained Amino Acids
Tryptophan
Creatine
Gamma Oryzynol
Testosterone "Precursors"
100% Egg Protein with a PERFECT PROTEIN RATING of 4.0
100% Whey Protein that is BETTER THAN EGG PROTEIN
Milk Protein that is better than Egg and Whey Protein (Mother's Milk)
Sugar Water (aka CarboForce and its progeny)
Liver Tablets
Glutamine
Candy Bars (Promax, Detour and its progeny)
Fat Burners without ephedrine
Sugar Powder (Weight gainers)

I could go on but I'm going to the pool.

Special "Pros v. Joes" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 10:31:14 AM »
I did speak the truth. I know plenty of pros. I've been in their homes. I've been in their kitchens. Do they occasionally have a protein shake? Some of them do. But let's not confuse protein powder with the 98% of crap that dominates the "supplement" market.

The truth is, no one needs that additional protein anyway, except for a juicing pro. And certainly no one needs the endless supply of crap that is constantly peddled with full knowledge that it does jack squat. Let me start with:

Yohimbe
L-Carnitine
Tryptophan
Creatine
Gamma Oryzynol
Liver Tablets
Glutamine

Really Ed?  What pros do you know?  What is you real name? 

Stop the bullshit and just stick to posting about matters in which you are well versed.
w

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 07:21:10 AM »
I agree with special ed!
just push some weight!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2006, 07:31:56 AM »

Totally agree. I know I was one of those gulible people back in the day. What I want to do is help educate beginners to More expereinced people on what works and doesnt...

If anyone wants to contribute please PM me....

I need people that want to help!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2006, 08:08:31 AM »

Yohimbe
L-Carnitine
Tryptophan
Creatine
Gamma Oryzynol
Liver Tablets
Glutamine

Sorry guy, I'm gonna call bullshit on the "I've been in their homes".  Yeah, maybe when they're not there. 

Some supplements are garbage, some are great.  There's actually quite a few supplements that medical doctors are now incorporating.  Here's what I think:  I think you look like shit, and that you've tried all of these supplements with no success.  So, you're pissed off.   What you should really be angry about is your work ethic, and your inability to ever be funny.  "Hey guys I ripped off a character from Crank Yankers, an already unfunny show.  Look at how I signed my name, I'm so funny.  Ha Ha, Yeah!  I'm awesome!."    Have fun not working out "Ed".

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 08:10:35 AM »
somebody post the picture of weedouttheweak standing next to Cutler, hahahahahahahahahahhaa, what a fat geek.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 08:11:32 AM »
somebody post the picture of weedouttheweak standing next to Cutler, hahahahahahahahahahhaa, what a fat geek.

He is the type of guy that relies on supplements and hardcore training! Him and gib are huge!
just push some weight!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 08:13:22 AM »

Well, in real life I'm not fat (that pic isn't me).  However, we all know you PM'd Bast begging for him to tell you how to get a 6-pack.  I really don't think you have any ground to stand on.  Arren't you on steroids as well?  So, you're telling me that you take steroids, you're around 30, and you don't know how to get a 6-pack? ! ? ! ?   Game over loser, you're cashed.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 08:14:38 AM »
Well, in real life I'm not fat (that pic isn't me).  However, we all know you PM'd Bast begging for him to tell you how to get a 6-pack.  I really don't think you have any ground to stand on.  Arren't you on steroids as well?  So, you're telling me that you take steroids, you're around 30, and you don't know how to get a 6-pack? ! ? ! ?   Game over loser, you're cashed.
rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt ;) that picture has been confirmed by mods to be you, stop trying to deny it, hahahaha, you look like an obese Howie Mandel.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 08:17:22 AM »
rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt ;) that picture has been confirmed by mods to be you, stop trying to deny it, hahahaha, you look like an obese Howie Mandel.

No it hasn't.  Hahahahahah, that actaully made me alugh that you have to resort to lying because you're so ashamed of who you are; a 30+ year old on steroids that still doesn't know how to work out.  Hey, why don't you start another thread about what some dude was wearing at your gym.  hahahahah

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 08:18:56 AM »
No it hasn't.  Hahahahahah, that actaully made me alugh that you have to resort to lying because you're so ashamed of who you are; a 30+ year old on steroids that still doesn't know how to work out.  Hey, why don't you start another thread about what some dude was wearing at your gym.  hahahahah
i'm not lying, i have had a few mods PM me saying that picture is you, hahahaha, i don't blame you for denying it, i would too.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 08:20:05 AM »
i'm not lying, i have had a few mods PM me saying that picture is you, hahahaha, i don't blame you for denying it, i would too.

hahahahahahahhahaah  No they haven't.  hahahahaah Oh shit you're sad.  Thanks for the laughs.  You are just a big ball of pathetic.  hahahaahhahahahha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 08:22:12 AM »

hahahahahahahhahaah  No they haven't.  hahahahaah Oh shit you're sad.  Thanks for the laughs.  You are just a big ball of pathetic.  hahahaahhahahahha
i'll always have the last laugh looking at your picture standing next to Cutler, hahahahaha, i'll bet he was thinking, "please snap the photo quick, i don't want anyone to think i know this clown", hahahaha, what a loser.
Jaejonna rows 125!!