Author Topic: prescription gear  (Read 1691 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
prescription gear
« on: June 23, 2006, 06:29:40 PM »
Lee Priest openly confesses to using roids on th gossip forum, and says he has a prescription.  Now I know there are clinics and websites out there that give (sell) presciptions, but here is my question:
is that still legal?  Can a doc prescribe his own roids?  Or is simple having a script with a signed MD name on it legal to posses gear?  Just some interesting things.  Cause anyone can nab Lee, he openly admits to it.  Any thoughts?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: prescription gear
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 06:46:31 PM »
what if he prescibed something then he bout it from the internet?
what if you got really smart, went to med school (long shot, lol), could u write your own?
what if you had a script from a foreign country?
Sorry, I just find this interesting., number 2 would be really cool, not sure if that would be legal, maybe not ethical, but not sure on the legal thing.
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 06:59:15 PM »
doctors can not write their own sripts. they can only write scripts for clients-. USA Pharmaceutical steroids are insanely expensive also. anadrol is like 5-10$ a tab. arimidex and aromasin are also insanely expensive-

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 07:39:44 PM »
I still think docs can write their own scripts (i think this may not be ethical, but 'legal').  OR they can buy roids from the net, then at least if they had a script with their name on it (wrote it themselves), it may be ok legally speaking?
we need a lawyer on here lol.
you are gay.

BigPopa

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 08:23:03 PM »
Two things wrong with this Dr. thing.  Take it from me on this, I am not a lawyer but lets just say I practice the law.  First, it is against the code of ehtics for a Dr. to write his own script, not illegal by any means but if your caught then you lose your license then up shit creek you go.  Secondly, if you are in possession of a controlled substance then that is a violation of the law.  If you have a script for it and that substance doesn't match that script then you are looking at other charges as well, ie...fraud.  Also, one other thing, this one I am not real sure of but if you get a script for something that vial should have the pharmacy sticker on it.  How you going to around that part of it if you get it off line. 
By the way I have never arrested someone for steroid use so therefore I am not a hipocrite and I am not a police officer anymore. See ya.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 08:24:59 PM »
Lee Priest openly confesses to using roids on th gossip forum, and says he has a prescription.  Now I know there are clinics and websites out there that give (sell) presciptions, but here is my question:
is that still legal?  Can a doc prescribe his own roids?  Or is simple having a script with a signed MD name on it legal to posses gear?  Just some interesting things.  Cause anyone can nab Lee, he openly admits to it.  Any thoughts?

Depending on the country your in, steroid laws are different, but doctor prescription should allow for legal use  ;D

AG-Guys

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 12:19:31 AM »
doctors can right what ever they want as long as they do blood work first to show you need the stuff. thats why they call it testosterone therapy and not steroids.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 07:05:02 AM »
How do these pros get prescriptions?  I mean, if i was a doc, I would never risk my lisence, my carear, to give these guy legal gear.  How do they get it?  I am sure MDs don't regularly do this.  I asked my doc once, and he was like"yeah right, no way."
you are gay.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 07:12:30 AM »
How do these pros get prescriptions?  I mean, if i was a doc, I would never risk my lisence, my carear, to give these guy legal gear.  How do they get it?  I am sure MDs don't regularly do this.  I asked my doc once, and he was like"yeah right, no way."

People will do anything...........if the money is right. 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 09:07:24 AM »
money talks  ;D

as far as the pro's they have trainer's that are licends as phychsions so they can perscripe pretty much what ever they want.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 07:34:08 AM »
Ur Ummm!  In the US . . .

HRT for men - (Hormone Replacement Treatment) legal
after the age of 35 years old... Basic screening and bloodwork
required. Not a big deal, by any stretch. There are legitmate
clinics that specialize in anti-aging, for older men (like me : )

This pratice IS $$$ though, probably 3 to 4 times what typical
street drugs are selling for. And there ARE limits to what agents
they can provide. No veterinary agents like Winny V or Equipoise.

Strange effect, the Deca and Test (by script) felt stronger
than the legitimate veterinary goods that we routinely use . . .
1 life 1 liver