Author Topic: DIV?  (Read 4328 times)

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: DIV?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 05:50:54 PM »
i agree with you but i choose to do my own research and then ask educated questions...i thought this board was for educated people to share their advice and experience with other educated people. i just don't have patience with all these newbies who could answer their own questions by reading the old threads in this forum or doing a simple google search. i read this board for 2 years before i registered and made a post. but that's me.

i understand we all started somewhere but i just get tired of the same questions day in and out.

you have helped alot of guys out so i thank you for that...

8)

What about a Dbol, MIT and Winny cycle to get bitchin for the summer ;D

I would walk away for a while myself if I was in charge of answering this question 3 times a day.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 06:04:23 PM »
whats funny is with these post for some reason everyone has the time to type.

" you need to research " or " this is stupid "  or " use search function "

but still find time to complain??  if you dont like what is posted don't respond it's that simple? NO ONE is in charge of answering questions! He dosent get paid and no one on here is in charge of me.Maybe if he was in charge he could learn how to answer questions with the correct answers!!

BUT IT'S NOT THAT EASY NOT TO RESPOND! WHY? casue alot of the guys on here think there 2 cents is worth alot.

How would you feel if i was in your face or any of these guys were in your face saying " your stupid " you need to do some research " your a idiot "?

you would be pisst and would want to knock the shit out of them. It's almost the same but everyone is hiding behind a screen, saying all this stuff.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 06:07:59 PM »
board seems to be working better without DIV.... thats kind of sad....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 06:42:57 PM »
board seems to be working better without DIV.... thats kind of sad....
How so?

Personally, I've found that there has been less stuff to reply to lately...seems there has been a lot more random stupidity floating around here then normal.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 07:49:40 PM »
it's a board its not a job.... if half of the guys took there workout as serious as they do this board they might accomplish something?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 03:58:09 PM »
I agree, the board has died down a bit.. But I guess people come get there info they need and then move on until they have another question.
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 05:32:56 PM »
it's a board its not a job.... if half of the guys took there workout as serious as they do this board they might accomplish something?

nice punctuation

doosh-bag
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »

thats funny, you make more posts in this forum per day than anyone......I just checked your stats... when do you train? you dont even train legs.... I have a post of yours where you said it yourself.... dude.....you are a wanna-be....

freakin clown
ah yeah Im a voodo child

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 06:38:57 PM »
How so?

Personally, I've found that there has been less stuff to reply to lately...seems there has been a lot more random stupidity floating around here then normal.
this is exactly why i havent posted in a while..... and my thoughts as to why div hasnt been on lately

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2006, 07:01:14 PM »
You guys get your freakin panties out of a wad and stop wining like little bitches..... if someone posts something stupid, just ignore it.... same as in the gym and on the streets.... when you are in the gym and see someone training all fucked up with no form and looking like a yo-yo..... do you start whining then too?? geez, lighten up.... I bet you guys have some miserable cycles as irritable as you are...

and dont give me that bullshit about how the board needs to be intelligent and how it is an insult for you to hear the stupity because thats weak too..... you can still just ignore it and move on.......  unbelievable some of you guys with your crying..... go pick up a weight for christ sake
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »
How so?

Word.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2006, 09:15:23 PM »
random stupidity

The new Getbig catch phrase  :D
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 12:25:52 PM »
there has been a lot more random stupidity floating around here

Can I have that?  ;D

It would be such an appropriate answer to some of the questions
:

phoenix71

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 12:55:38 PM »
most talk the talk...few walk the walk

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 02:08:43 PM »
most talk the talk...few walk the walk

Exactly...most of the newer guys on here know the very basics and think they know everything.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:36 PM »
Can I have that?  ;D

It would be such an appropriate answer to some of the questions

It's yours if you want it. :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.