Author Topic: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?  (Read 56581 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
He was the clear winner, even with the torn muscles.
No one even came close from the back.
Great posing too, unlike Nasser.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
Good picture posted by Hulkster of Dorian and Shawn standing relaxed.  Shawn cannot touch him.  Torso too long, legs the same girth from top to bottom (shapeless like Ronnie's oversized melons in their own way), pecs flat, lack of fullness to the lats - all he has is a narrower waist but with his long torso its academic.  Once again you show you lack the deeper understanding of what a physique should look like.  Dorian has a far superior structure to Shawn or Ronnie in terms of relative limb and torso length, origins and insertions of quads, sartorius development and the subsequent balance from top to bottom (quads shouldn't be one big mass), pec line, abs, rib cage etc.  They have both displayed guts so its a moot point.  You've never seen the two compete head to head, you have no idea what the result would be or what they looked like side by side in person - it wasn't close and this was a Coleman with the deeper cuts he has long since lost.  Ronnie narrowly beat a subpar Flex Wheeler in 98 yet Yates destroyed a best ever Flex.  You're blinded, retarded and your man love for Ronnie is clear for all to see.  I'll piss on your skull then eat it.  LMAO, this is too easy.  Try your best son  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2008, 05:05:15 PM »
He was the clear winner, even with the torn muscles.

::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
I admit that I'm no judge but based on every picture I've seen..Nasser is beating Yates.

O

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »
shawn couldn't touch him my ass.. ::)

this is amazing:
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2008, 05:09:33 PM »
I admit that I'm no judge but based on every picture I've seen..Nasser is beating Yates.

And not only in 97!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2008, 05:17:19 PM »
And not only in 97!

You're out of your fucking mind if you think ANYONE stood a shot in 1995 ! Nasser and everyone else was soundly defeated. in 1997 you could make a case for Nasser winning a few poses but 1995 he was outclassed.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

How creepy is that painting of Weider in the background?  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2008, 05:24:23 PM »
Nastysissy diety why is it everytime i open a thread you are being owned? you a like a prison bitch or something, passed around by men who use you and discard you.Yates had so many proportion and symmetry issues it;s frightening.

for a start his back was out of proportion with all else.

he had no arms, just torn to shit, disgusting lumps of bone.

he had AIDS man quads. shitty child legs totally overshadowed by calves.

his gut was out of control. his abs were disgusting and all over the place.

he looked like a dog shit that had been in the sun all day and some kids stir it around with twigs.

this gets funnier and funnier every time I read it!
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »
Dorian has a far superior structure to Shawn or Ronnie in terms of relative limb and torso length, origins and insertions of quads, sartorius development and the subsequent balance from top to bottom (quads shouldn't be one big mass), pec line, abs, rib cage etc.

Better structure with bricklayer tapers that Schwarzenegger went out of his way to criticize as "not classic BB"..sure.. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2008, 05:28:26 PM »
Better structure with bricklayer taper that Schwarzenegger went out of his way to criticize as "not classic BB"..sure.. ::)

You keep insisting Schwazenegger critiqued his physique he didn't , he lamented on Yates' not doing enough to promote the sport and returning back to the UK after he won stop making shit up .

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
You keep insisting Schwazenegger critiqued his physique he didn't , he lamented on Yates' not doing enough to promote the sport and returning back to the UK after he won stop making shit up .

Arnold was pissy that Dorian kept snubbing his show.
O

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »

During the same interview he also criticized the current physiques of the day, indirectly speaking on Yates.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2008, 05:32:19 PM »
this gets funnier and funnier every time I read it!

How about this?  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »
During the same interview he also criticized the current physiques of the day, indirectly speaking on Yates.

Indirectly my ass ! stop making shit up . it shows you're working with nothing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2008, 05:34:33 PM »
Arnold was pissy that Dorian kept snubbing his show.

Exactly !

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2008, 05:35:59 PM »
Indirectly my ass ! stop making shit up . it shows you're working with nothing.

There was a thread specifically on this here 4-6 weeks ago, referencing that mid-90s magazine article interview, actually.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2008, 05:41:15 PM »
There was a thread specifically on this here 4-6 weeks ago, referencing that mid-90s magazine article interview, actually.

I don't care if it was referencing it , you keep insisting he attacked Dorian's physique and thats not true as usual you have to make things up.

Arnold was critical of Yates and his ' lack ' of promoting the sport and returning back to the U.K after a contest and how the current scene didn't have any characters and it showed how out of touch Arnold was with the sport because Yates was promoting HIT/Heavy Duty so he wad wrong in that aspect.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »
How about this?  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

Yeah....read between the lines. He doesn't say he thinks Dorian was better, just that they would have kept giving him the title

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »
Yeah....read between the lines. He doesn't say he thinks Dorian was better, just that they would have kept giving him the title

I don't have to read between anything its right there in black & white  ! he knows Yates was better  ;) this is the same guy who say Jay Cutler would have to be reborn with better genetics to ever beat him and he was on crack to think he was good enough to beat him , oh and lets not forget when Gunther beat him he said he was robbed . Ronnie respects Dorian for a very good reason.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »

no shit.

but ND is not capable of understanding anything that is not explicity laid out before him..

its part of why his (lack of) reading comprehension skills get commented on so much.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2008, 05:47:07 PM »
no shit.

but ND is not capable of understanding anything that is not explicity laid out before him..

its part of why his (lack of) reading comprehension skills get commented on so much.

I understand Ronnie fears Dorian loser ! he had an opportunity to claim the contrary he didn't Yates routinely beat him Ronnie knows who is better  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »
Nastysissy diety why is it everytime i open a thread you are being owned? you a like a prison bitch or something, passed around by men who use you and discard you.

how very true...as this thread shows
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »
NO version of Ronnie could touch this not the small 244 pound 2001 or the massive and soft 2003 Dorian blows Ronnie out of the water in balanced development , dryness , density and thickness .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »
how very true...as this thread shows
I notice all the losers tend to flock together lol Nasser the multiple loser , Ronnie the other loser who could never beat Yates lol Hulkster the big loser of the truce thread I own all of you.  ;)