Author Topic: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?  (Read 56578 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2008, 06:39:20 PM »
its so sad that you think that a Mr. O with quads, arms/delts with so little detail and so little shape/refinement has a 'complete' physique..

:-\

honestly, have you ever stopped to compare your 'complete' (sic) physique with someone else?

no?

here, let me help you:

::)

No wonder why you think Ronnie is better LMFAO look at your ' comparison ' Ronnie's calves are bigger than a 269 pound Dorian Yates LMMFAO

stop trying to add up parts too thats NOT how contests are judged you'd know this if you knew the first thing about competitive bodybuilding , countdown to the PHOTOSHOPPED pics from 1999 which Ronnie has said was NOT his best Olympia showing because his conditioning was better in 1998  ;)

again try using the OFFICIAL IFBB JUDGING CRITERIA Dorian blows any Ronnie away.

sorry - Hulkster = fail

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »
so much for a 'complete' physique LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2008, 06:41:11 PM »
No wonder why you think Ronnie is better LMFAO look at your ' comparison ' Ronnie's calves are bigger than a 269 pound Dorian Yates LMMFAO

stop trying to add up parts too thats NOT how contests are judged you'd know this if you knew the first thing about competitive bodybuilding , countdown to the PHOTOSHOPPED pics from 1999 which Ronnie has said was NOT his best Olympia showing because his conditioning was better in 1998  ;)

again try using the OFFICIAL IFBB JUDGING CRITERIA Dorian blows any Ronnie away.

sorry - Hulkster = fail

great retort from another monster owning ND..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »
shots like this drive ND crazy: because they blow even dorian's famous precontest black and white shots off the map.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
great retort from another monster owning ND..

Thanks for proving my point when confronted with facts Hulkster regresses into nonsense and dribble .

monster owning what a jackass - Ronnie's calves are bigger than a 269 pound Dorian Yates and you have the balls to type ' monster owning ' lol just pathetic.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
Thanks for proving my point when confronted with facts Hulkster regresses into nonsense and dribble .

oh the irony  ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
shots like this drive ND crazy: because they blow even dorian's famous precontest black and white shots off the map.

No shot of Ronnie drives me crazy , especially not 1999 he's still smaller than Yates , he's still not as dry & hard he's still lags behind in balance & proportion , he still can't pose to save his ass .

I don't need to post bad shots of Ronnie like you do of Yates because I don't fear any shot of him , Ronnie has advantages over Dorian YES but according to the IFBB criteria as a whole when all things are considered Dorian beats him ! any year 98/99/01/03 you pick it Dorian beats it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2008, 06:54:31 PM »

oh the irony  ::)

No irony , I back my claims up with facts something you've yet to do , you never once proved Ronnie was hard or drier than Dorian ( I did ) you never once proved Ronnie has better balance & proportion than Dorian ( I did ) you never proved Ronnie was a better poser , you've done nothing in the way of presenting a coherent argument using the criteria the judges do , you post pictures and simply make blanket statements . again your words are empty hence why you can't walk away and are begging for anyone to agree with you in some half-assed argument ad-populum majority opinion win lol

you can't do what I did and never could , Dorian beats Ronnie because he simply satisfies the criteria better .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
KABOOM!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2008, 07:26:18 PM »
tell me about it..
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »
Yet another schooling by ND on Hulkster. Pithy

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2008, 07:34:50 PM »
oh boy. Pubes is back coming to ND's rescue..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »
tell me about it..

lol Dorian's left bicep is less than 1/3 the size of Ronnie's.. And this guy was crowned Mr. O with that kind of tear?  :-\

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2008, 07:39:01 PM »
oh boy. Pubes is back coming to ND's rescue..

It's simply hilarious sitting back and seeing just how sick you are. Your life is basically nothing without the Truce thread as you keep bumping it just to keep it going LOL.

Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2008, 08:11:40 PM »
lol Dorian's left bicep is less than 1/3 the size of Ronnie's.. And this guy was crowned Mr. O with that kind of tear?  :-\

we must remember that dorian never faced anything remotely close to what 98/99 Ronnie presented. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #140 on: May 13, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »
do these arms break the massive 17inch barrier?

average gym rat whos done a couple cycles can easily own dorian's arms

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2008, 11:30:07 PM »

That says it all about "fair" contest results and better BBs getting shafted..i give you the Columbu of the 90s.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2008, 11:31:06 PM »
It's simply hilarious sitting back and seeing just how sick you are. Your life is basically nothing without the Truce thread as you keep bumping it just to keep it going LOL.

It's interesting that you seem sufficiently infatuated to trail him around.. :-*

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2008, 11:32:04 PM »
do these arms break the massive 17inch barrier?

average gym rat whos done a couple cycles can easily own dorian's arms

the torn arm wasn't much worse than the other one lol

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: May 14, 2008, 01:27:23 AM »
It's interesting that you seem sufficiently infatuated to trail him around.. :-*

Odd, considering that's what you seem to do on here nonstop; additionally, I haven't posted here in several months. With a few quick searches it seems I'm not the only one questioning his mental status. LOL.
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2008, 01:31:43 AM »

This is a great post ! seriously it is because its dead accurate. he has no life he follows me around like you said bumping this topic up over & over and why? because he's so insecure about his opinion he can't leave it alone his whole GetBig life is this topic . but the very best part of all of this is he's wrong and proven wrong by his own hero and he begs anyone to agree with him like that will somehow void Ronnie's admission that Yates would beat him lol

I can sum up Hulkster's anger with one sentence from someone after the pre-contest footage was posted.

" Looks like ND was right and Hulkster wasted 2 years of his life for nothing. " LMMFAO but the very best part is Ronnie Coleman the greatest bodybuilder of all-time , the man who won 8 straight Mr Olympias and has the most IFBB pro wins of all-time said NOT once mind you but twice that Dorian would beat him. lol now you know why Hulkster is so bitter.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2008, 01:34:14 AM »
Odd, considering that's what you seem to do on here nonstop; additionally, I haven't posted here in several months. With a few quick searches it seems I'm not the only one questioning his mental status. LOL.

Another great post ! pointing out the obvious hypocrisy with pumpster the troll he's projecting his own lap-dog mentality and turns every post into a vehicle for his own hate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »
we must remember that dorian never faced anything remotely close to what 98/99 Ronnie presented. 8)

No he faced better ..................1993 Flex Wheeler and destroyed him  ;) Flex Wheeler said he he replicated his 1998 Arnold Classic showing he would have easily beaten Ronnie 1998 , nevermind how he looked in 1993 which was the best he's ever looked . Ronnie Coleman never faced anyone like Dorian Yates ...............oh wait he did and lost 8 times lol

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2008, 01:55:52 AM »
This thread seems eerily similar to another "small" thread here... ::)

Please stop now. >:(
No doubt about it...

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #149 on: May 14, 2008, 07:36:27 PM »
  Nasser was better than Dorian from the front? How can anyone look at this picture and say that ??? Dorian's lats are wider, his abdominals are more defined and his quads are equal. The only thing Nasser has on him is taper, but that's not enough to make him better.