Author Topic: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?  (Read 56559 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 1997 Mr. Olympia.....Dorian wins?
« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »
Freud would say that chosing a femme name like "narcissistic deity" is gay. :-* :-*

Side-tri owned by Levrone. Yates' relative triceps size deficit is clearly seen here.

No wonder why you think Dorian is losing all the time lol you're posting pictures of him when he's NOT even posing yet lol what a jerk-off see strawman and see this shot from the same contest that blows anything Levrone or anyone else could muster.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2008, 07:59:38 PM »
I never said Ronnie should have lost in 2001  ;) and I don't claim the contest was fixed either and I watched the whole video of the 2001 Olympia ( pre-judging too ) and read multiple contest reports from magazines and have seen dozens & dozens of pictures , now don't you look real stupid fan-boy lol

and more gay references lol I'm starting to question your hero worship for Coleman

What does your lifelong quest for larger penises have to do with Ronnie Coleman being the best BBer of all time?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »
too bad when he hit the post that follows these two shots, his arms disappear faster than dorian's sperm down Uncle Joe's throat... :-\

His arms did look like shit in 1997 , freshly torn ticep , already torn bicep even his forearms were down in size that year due to the inability to work around the tear but his arms are still pretty big and actually don't look to bad in the back double biceps shot , they look worse from the front

they're still pretty huge ( same contest )

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »
What does your lifelong quest for larger penises have to do with Ronnie Coleman being the best BBer of all time?

Ronnie is the best bodybuilder of all time lol and he's gone on record not once but twice saying he couldn't beat Dorian  ;) that my little fan-boy friend is called respect ( and fear )

I own you kid.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »
  Nasser was super wide, had monster quads and good taper from the front, but that's it. His pecs were thin, his lats lacked thickness and definition and his overral conditioning sucked. The end.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »
HHAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I have better arms than that

You have better arms than this? lol see fan-boy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2008, 08:06:57 PM »
LOL yeah, look how scared Ronnie must be:

8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
wow these two look alike!
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2008, 08:09:06 PM »

lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
Ronnie is the best bodybuilder of all time lol and he's gone on record not once but twice saying he couldn't beat Dorian  ;) that my little fan-boy friend is called respect ( and fear )

I own you kid.

Empty rhetoric at it's best considering that Yates said same about Coleman lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 16, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »
LOL yeah, look how scared Ronnie must be:

8)

He was in 1999  ;) and when asked again in 2007 same thing , Dorian beats me lol sucker

I own you

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #261 on: May 16, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »
  Nasser looked like an amateur from the sides and from the back. It's obvious he relied on machine moves for his pectoralis, since he lacked depth but was super-wide. I was at the 1996 Olympia and everyone laughed when Nasser turned to the back. There was nothing there! His back had some width only because his frame is so wide, but it had no deinfition and hardness whatsoever. His lats were also very thin from the sides. This combined with his thin pecs made him look flat from the sides. He was so incomplete that it's not even funny. I don't understand what you guys see on that guy. ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 16, 2008, 08:11:25 PM »

I own you kid.

The only thing you own is a dildo collection.  Please stop with the quotes and references. Peter Mcgough has also gone on record saying Ronnie is the greatest BBer he has ever seen, including Yates. Are we really going to place stock in quotes from BBing rags? You believe anything you read in them, cuz I don't.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »
Empty rhetoric at it's best considering that Yates said same about Coleman lol

No sorry he didn't , more outright lies by pumpster when asked if Ronnie would beat him his response was " I guess , I DON'T KNOW

Ronnie bowed down to Dorian's superiority not once but twice  ;) nice try.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2008, 08:13:20 PM »
I don't understand what you guys see on that guy. ???

It's the big, synthol-filled biceps, I bet.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2008, 08:14:06 PM »

Come on..be fair..he looks pretty good (by modern standards) here.
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »

The only thing you own is a dildo collection.  Please stop with the quotes and references. Peter Mcgough has also gone on record saying Ronnie is the greatest BBer he has ever seen, including Yates. Are we really going to place stock in quotes from BBing rags? You believe anything you read in them, cuz I don't.

He also said that Yates pre-contest 1993 would BEAT Ronnie 2001 which he claimed to be Ronnie's best ever  ;) 

you bitch about quotes from magazines and then proceed to use one , that makes you a hypocrite and a fan-boy , like Hulkster the other loser you have nothing for me , run along now and play I'll call you when needed .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »

Come on..be fair..he looks pretty good (by modern standards) here.

the point was pumpster the troll posts a pic of Yates not even hitting the shot and then comments on how he's getting beat . he's a biased retard who fears great shots of Dorian for a reason. I mean his self deception is pathetic and the fact he's tries to push of strawmen as proof shows how pathetic he is.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 16, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »
He also said that Yates pre-contest 1993 would BEAT Ronnie 2001 which he claimed to be Ronnie's best ever  ;) 

you bitch about quotes from magazines and then proceed to use one , that makes you a hypocrite and a fan-boy , like Hulkster the other loser you have nothing for me , run along now and play I'll call you when needed .

I used a quote as an example that we can dig up quotes to counter each other all day. Pics too!!! You're not too bright are you? :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: May 16, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »
This is from 1994 and this blows away anything Levrone , Ray , Dillett or Coleman ever shown period.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »
I used a quote as an example that we can dig up quotes to counter each other all day. Pics too!!! You're not too bright are you? :D

No you bitched about quotes and the proceeded to post one and the one you posted is flat out wrong lol and no you can't counter that one try as you may. I may not be bright but I sure as fuck know a hell of a lot more about competitive bodybuilder than any of you fan-boys .  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
This is from 1994 and this blows away anything Levrone , Ray , Dillett or Coleman ever shown period.

You forgot Nasser  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2008, 08:23:00 PM »
"small arms"  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »
No you bitched about quotes and the proceeded to post one and the one you posted is flat out wrong lol and no you can't counter that one try as you may. I may not be bright but I sure as fuck know a hell of a lot more about competitive bodybuilder than any of you fan-boys .  ;)

You suffer from selective memory. During his reign Yates was hailed as the best ever, he set new standards for size and conditioning etc,etc. They said the same exact shit about Coleman during his reign. Funny thing is, NO ONE is saying nice things about Cutler.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2008, 08:25:49 PM »
"small arms"  ;D

In some contests his arms were small than usual 1996 is an example of this much like Coleman 2002 , these guys continuously post these pictures as if thats how they always looked and its old news Yates' biceps weren't huge lol it doesn't matter because at his best he still crushed everyone despite not having the biggest biceps