Author Topic: PDI ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF SAMI AL-HADDAD TO COMPETE IN NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS  (Read 2795 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
PDI ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF SAMI AL-HADDAD TO COMPETE IN NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

Pro Division Inc is proud to announce that Sami Al-Haddad has signed a contract to compete in NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS XXVII, Saturday, September 16th, at the Town Hall Theater in New York City. 

Sami has won just about every major title in the Middle East and he is looking to do some real damage at NOC and in the professional ranks of PDI.

Sami, who resides in Bahrain, has won the Mr. Bahrain title nine times. He has also won the Mr. U.A.E. in 1996, two-time Mr. Kuwait in 1997 and 1998, Mr. Asia in 1998, Mr. Qatar in 2002, Mr. Arab Gulf in 2002 and Mr. Pro World in 2005. Sami is also known for his aesthetic and majestic posing that will certainly bring down the house in New York in September.  At a height of 5’8’, Sami promises to come in at a rock hard 205 pounds with 21” arms and a 29” waist.

Sami will be making his first competitive appearance in New York at Night of Champions this September.

“PDI is very excited about the signing of Sami Al-Haddad and having him compete in New York at Night of Champions in September” exclaims PDI’s CEO Wayne S. DeMilia. “Sami has that unique combination of size and symmetry that fans and judges alike want to come to fruition on a Bodybuilding stage. We are ecstatic that this will occur on September 16th in the form of Sami Al-Haddad.”

http://www.gmv.com.au/default.asp?pageid=HOME&template=CONTENT&sid=396

ether

• Getbig IV
This might be the perfect chance for the FBI to arrest "Team The Game"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sami is a really good bodybuilder,great choice by the pdi imo
R

Stavios

TEAM THE GAME will conqueer !!!!!!!!!!

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
anyone got a recent pic of him??? ???

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
yeah.

Didn't you see the ones the US military released a couple of weeks ago?

No, I missed them, can you repost them or the site so I can see them...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Yes, pictures of Samoud would be nice.

The Beef

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
At a height of 5’8’, Sami promises to come in at a rock hard 205 pounds with 21” arms and a 29” waist.

Bullshit!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Yes, pictures of Samoud would be nice.

The Beef

I hope PDI knows that pics can also be part of the press release.  Not certain if they have figured that out yet.
Motherboy (the band).

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
someone deleted my previous comment. hmmm? :'(
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
This might be the perfect chance for the FBI to arrest "Team The Game"
Bwahahaha. Whatever happened to that guy? What a frickin' creepy guy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
alamnini used to brag and post pics everywhere.  Claimed to be the contest prep guru,.  Suddenly the guys he claimed to have helped, started to post everywhere that the guy didn't prep them- he gave them one pill to dehydrate them for a show, and at least one guy got violently ill.  He was majorly outed on the boards as a liar and a hanger-on, and quickly disappeared from posting.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Sami himself is quite partial to posting pictures so I'm sure if you ask him nicely you'll get a face full of them.

Regardless of the stuff surrounding aliamini the guy looks pretty good.  Not sure how good against decent pro's though.  We'll see.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
is he a nabba guy as well won the overall universe in 2004