Author Topic: Synthol Muscles  (Read 3167 times)

thor_odin

• Getbig II
Synthol Muscles
« on: June 24, 2006, 04:01:10 AM »
Are synthol-induced mucles purely superficial or is one's strength increased too?
Surely adding bulk to the frame increases one's bodyweight which in turn should increase one's strength?

whitewidow

Re: Synthol Muscles
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 11:23:54 AM »
depends what kind of synthol it is- some synthol is just sterile oil with no steroid- some synthol blends are sterile oil with a little steroid in it. if your using just sterile oil- I do not think it would make you stronger- maybe the synthol blend with the steroid in it might add a little strength. Id stay away regardless.

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 12:54:30 AM »
Are synthol-induced mucles purely superficial or is one's strength increased too?
Surely adding bulk to the frame increases one's bodyweight which in turn should increase one's strength?

The Synthol you see being sold is oil with some additives, you are not going to keep gains from injecting oil.  It's temporary.

AG-Guys

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 03:43:23 AM »
It would be interesting to see what Gregg Valentino looked like before Synth and how long it took him and how much Synth did he take to reach that stage.
Is he really a 10 stone weakling?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 12:15:01 PM »
From what I know- greg was natural up until his thirtys- rumor has it he had 19in arms before he even juiced- once he started he got heavily addicted and started using synthol - he used a shit load of Test and synthol just look at the guy- he looks awful- plus he had some really bad injection techniques that cost him alot of abcessess.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 10:03:25 PM »
The Synthol you see being sold is oil with some additives, you are not going to keep gains from injecting oil.  It's temporary.

AG-Guys

From what i've read, if done right it can be permenate...stretching the muscle walls ect...the bigger the muscle, the blood has to flow into it and fill it...muscle memmory and all that...