Author Topic: underdosed gear  (Read 3308 times)

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
underdosed gear
« on: June 24, 2006, 09:55:51 AM »
I was reading a post on forums.steroid.com that detailed some of the lab tests that were conducted by the Authors of the new 2006 Anabolic Ref Guide at Melecular Nutrition.

TEST CYP tested 136mgs out of 200mgs -----TERRIBLE

The above is what I am curently using during my first cyle.  My question is  - if a product like this is so severely underdosed does that mean that I should be overdosing to compensate?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: underdosed gear
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 11:06:21 AM »
 first off it's not all test cyp or the same company that are underdosed.
most gear is eather over and then youll get some that are under.

but for you to add more cause you think just because your useing test cycp that its underdosed is stupid.

just stick with the amount your useing untill you a proven fact that yours is underdosed.I.E. lab test or your results.

pm me with the company your useing

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 12:26:49 PM »
This guy is talking about QV Teston -200
Lot# QVT 015  is only at 136MG per ML- so if you have that lot# on your vial or box you may want to up the dose-

the earlier QV Teston-200 Lot# QV 010 is at 166MG- so its still underdosed but not as bad as the newer stuff. hope this helps

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 12:46:03 PM »
I am in fact using QV 200 - that was the original reason for the post and I neglected to mention so.

Gear is at my friends house and as soon as I can I will check the lot # and let you guys know and maybe you can tell me my best course of action.  Thanks.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 12:54:33 PM »
Bro- check your lot#'s and get back to us- My guess is its underdosed and you will have to shoot a little more than normal. keep us updated on the loT#-Im interested.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »
me to. and post a pic

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 12:48:26 AM »
I was reading a post on forums.steroid.com that detailed some of the lab tests that were conducted by the Authors of the new 2006 Anabolic Ref Guide at Melecular Nutrition.

TEST CYP tested 136mgs out of 200mgs -----TERRIBLE

The above is what I am curently using during my first cyle.  My question is  - if a product like this is so severely underdosed does that mean that I should be overdosing to compensate?

There is a significant amount of products coming out of mexico which are underdosed.

AG-Guys

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
sry for the delay -

The bottle I am currently using is QVT Lot # 014 and the bottle i have left is QVT Lot # 011.

I notice that neither of these match the #s that whitewidow posted.

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 11:35:03 AM »
watch ur doses with F'd up lot # could be some serious junk gear

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 11:46:28 AM »
just because your lot# does not match the ones I posted does not mean its not underdosed- thats just the only two lots I have COA's on- It could be right on the money or it could be even more underdosed- judging by the reputation of QV's Teston - My guess is its still a ittle underdosed- does not mean its not good- just draw up a little extra when booting.

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 11:54:00 AM »
Ok - so Ive been doing 1.25 ccs per shot (250mgs M & Th) - should I jump that up to 1.5 ccs or higher.  Im going to be taking my 13th shot of 24 today.  Also if I have been underdosing, should I possibly extend my cycle to make up for the first 6 weeks?

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 12:24:43 PM »
I'm not saying its bad just throwing some caution to the wind in a mixed up labeling /lot # raises question thats all

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 01:40:07 PM »
250mg WTF do 500mg.....

how long have you been on this?

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 03:22:37 PM »
250mg WTF do 500mg.....

how long have you been on this?

like i said above - jus took 13th shot today - 6 weeks so far

are you sayin that its supposed to be 500mgs on mon and 500 on thursday for a total of 1000mgs a week? - have i misread everything that ive read so far on this board?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 03:34:02 PM »
LOL no not yet stay with the 500mg a week. i dont like the split of 250mg twice week Imo... I would do just 500mg a week one injection a week,

you useing a long acting test, ( this is hard to explain ) this is just my opinion?
if your shooting 250mg on monday and then another on wensday or thursday you body hasnt had time to obsorb the first shot so your just adding more.pretty much its almost like your wasting that other 250mg.it sounds weird but like I said its hard to explain.I can understand shooting like Sust 250 twice a week  or test prop but not test cyp.

try one injection a week at 500mg if you think its underdosed go up a cc or ml so like 2 1/2 cc or even 3 .

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 03:56:53 PM »
Zeek thanks for the help -

I understand what you mean about slow acting and that I could be just wasting it, startin next week I will start with one injection and see how it goes

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 04:21:12 PM »
sorry i couldnt explain it better ??? give that a try.

One4TheBoys

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 08:47:30 PM »
Jus one more ?

Zeek - you say to take 500 mgs in one injection once a week, but in the *NEWBIES READ THIS* sticky it says that Test Cyp is to be taken twice a week Mon & Thurs.  And if I was to continue to take it twice a week should i up the amt in each injection?  What about possibly taking 500 mgs every 5 days?  I dont want to sound unappreciative of your advice but Im jus a lil confused as to which would be considered correct.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »
500mg every 5 days is good.  everyone has the way they like to do thinks.whats funny is test E is just like test cyp. I do it like every 5 to 7 days it all depends and I have great results.
there are alot of people on here that like doing it there way which is good but sometimes there way doesnt work for that person.

im just saying you tried it one way now try it another.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 07:20:53 AM »
you useing a long acting test, ( this is hard to explain ) this is just my opinion?
if your shooting 250mg on monday and then another on wensday or thursday you body hasnt had time to obsorb the first shot so your just adding more.pretty much its almost like your wasting that other 250mg.

Please provide some sort of backing for this besides "it's my opinion"...i completely disagree, you will not waste anything by shooting twice a week.

thanks

8)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 12:50:58 PM »
the backing on this is in my experiance. if you dont aggree thats fine.then you prove to me Im wrong. :P

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 04:23:05 PM »
There are a couple reasons that multiple injections work well for most people.  The first reason would be to keep the levels of test in your blood elevated.  If you inject test on day 1 (Mon) the level will peak within 3-4 days and start to gradually taper down.  If you inject again on day 4 (Thurs) the level rises.  The goal is to keep the levels of test in your blood elevated and consistent.  Your body will utilize all of the test you put in it (within reason).

The other reason is comfort.  Injecting 500 mgs. of test at one time is around 2-2.5 cc.  For someone just starting out, this may prove uncomfortable as most people are not used to it, hence the smaller dose done more frequently.

Short acting esters such as prop. do need more frequent injections as most know.  Sust. also works best with multiple injections but we have to remember that it is made up of long and short acting esters.  If the theory that multiple injections of long acting esters wastes the test., wouldn't you, in theory, be wasting half of your sust.?  Something to consider.
VENI VEDI VICI

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 04:45:09 PM »
you have a good point and nice post....

But like you said sust has short and long acting esters and sust is time released.

so for the most part the short acting hits first then comes the long acting. which in part makes for more injections.